Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,494 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) (2626 Views)

@ / Difference Between 2G, 3G And 4G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by Princeofilorin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2010
call me on 07030237175

i'm in lekki,lagos!

Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by twinskenny(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
how much can u jailbreak 3g 8gb?
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by Princeofilorin(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
call me if u're interested!
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by leuelliot(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
i can't believe some people will pay for jail breaking. its like paying for AIR
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by Princeofilorin(m): 5:39am On Sep 21, 2010
leuelliot:

i can't believe some people will pay for jail breaking. its like paying for AIR
Well i'm not talking about only jailbreaking but unlocking any locked iphone to work with any sim card.(even the latest iphone 4)
So watch ur words cool
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by DoubleN(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
Princeofilorin:

Well i'm not talking about only jailbreaking but unlocking any locked iphone to work with any sim card.(even the latest iphone 4)
So watch your words cool
Whats the biggie? angry You have just confirmed to us that you are a hungry dude! Na everything you wan collect money for? shocked shocked
Oya my People
To JAILBREAK
[url]http://www.iclarified.com/entries/index.php?caid=2&scid=11&seid=2
[/url]
and to UNLOCK
http://www.iclarified.com/entries/index.php?caid=2&scid=11&seid=1
Obtain Wisdom and sell it not!

I dare you to delete my Post!! grin grin grin
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by blinx4real(m): 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
grin
JB and Unlocking iphones are like the easiest things to do, any donkey can do it (literally) and to make it worse its even LEGAL! grin grin grin
Too bad our boys wont be getting so much patronage anymore

Anyways here's another how to guide for dummys all over,
http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-4.1-with-redsn0w-0.9.6-how-to-guide/
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by Qaslay(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
WARNING: for USERS OF 3gs new bootrom and [color=#006600]IPHONE4[/color]
There is no JB for OS4.1 yet, not even for 4.0.2. The DevTeam are still working on the latest tool and have warned JBers from upgrading to this OS.
I dont know where u guys get your info
BEWARE
Re: Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4) by shacuter: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Princeofilorin:
So watch ur words cool

Well ! I agree with you . Unlocking a locked iPhone works with other GSM carriers internationally . Recently, i have unlcoked my iPhone by using Remote unlocking method . I got it from the provider MobileUnlockSolutions.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Advice On Using Any Third Party Power Solution. Zinox Power Bank. / Iphone Desktop Charger/stand Needed / Google Acquires Quickoffice Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.