Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (37530 Views)

Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / FG To Negotiate With Senior Civil Servants On New Minimum Wage, Says Udoma / Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Bigcake: 8:10am On May 02, 2019
Optional09:

They are stupid for watching him treating them like slaves, they are very stupid even you too

They are indeed very very stupid.... You said the stupid truth my guy.

1 Like

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by darqly(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2019
Yahaya Bello is a foolish man, and the people of Kogi state will display their level of foolishness or wisdom in November. I only see hopelessness in the eyes of these poor people.
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by maxiuc(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2019
kogi people deserved what the got
that's the price you pay giving someone something he never laboured for
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Reference(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2019
SaintM90:
I understand the looks on their faces but I'm struggling to know who YAHAYA BELLO is waving at and why grin shocked

Can someone please Epp me ask that devil to goan free the people of kogi state from this madness and madman cool

grin.... He must be casting a spell over them with that wave of the hand.... feudalism in all its splendor. Lord Lugard must be proud of his protégé.... but surely if Lugard owed 38 months worth of cowries the peons will have torn him to shreds.... duh

2 Likes

Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by Nobody: 9:43am On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
but we are talking about salaries why you trying to cause me pains with these pictures
no we are talking about suffering. And I cause you pains because you don’t mature
Re: The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day by godlyguy(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Governor Ortom’s Convoy Involved In Accident in Abuja, No Casualty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.