Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. (42132 Views)

3 Hot Lessons I Learnt During The 6-Hour MTN Downtime, In Nigeria! / Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices / What Have You Unintentionally Learnt From Your Device So Far ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 6:03am On May 02, 2019
biggy26:

How does he do that? I thought PayPal was location sensitive.
his trusted friend is based in Kenya

1 Like

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 6:05am On May 02, 2019
haryomikun:

What the fvck is wrong with Twitter? Why won't they look into the spammy accounts? These guys are fvcked!

I've never heard anything negative about skrill. This is a first. This is an eye opener. Thanks man

By the way, always remember,,, never give out your login info to ANY customer care agent or even officials of an organization. Companies usually say this. If you noted the advice, you might have been able to avoid it
if you read the comments on this thread from beginning to end you'll see at least 10 people scammed by skrill. Someone even mentioned me how skrill deducted over $700 from his account
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2019
cvibe2:

You can't assume until they have actually told you so...so get on the phone with your customer Id to get your money.
hmmmm. Ok I'll give it a try
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2019
wman:
Nice Thread

TechCapon.
thanks
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Nobody: 7:35am On May 02, 2019
Martin0:

no no no!make we chat for WhatsApp Na!i wan gist you something ,nor be joke get wan business wey I go like make you think if you go fit arrange
pm me
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Elxandre(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2019
TechCapon:
After the scam has failed, the mumu Skrill replied me with their official account
For a TechCapon, you fumble sha.
How could you send your card details to an unverified account?
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by tuhamworld: 7:52am On May 02, 2019
Lamiri:
all of you shouting paypal does not know that paypal has very strict policy.

It depends on the type of Paypal you are using.

Of course, i have been using the same Paypal for close to 2 years now sending and receiving Payment with nothing wrong with it..
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by tuhamworld: 7:56am On May 02, 2019
Harryfrosh:
some countries are not allowed to use PayPal... Just like Nigeria... So the option is Skrill... But after all the Skrill drama... I have to find another way

But you can still use PayPal here in Nigeria..
PayPal is more secure, professional and convenient than these Skrill and stuff
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by okenwa216(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2019
Ignorant idiot. I wish I can give you a hot slap from here. You deserve it. You blaming Skrill for your ignorance and being gullible. You think you know it all that’s why you didn’t ask questions before creating a Skrill account. When u created d account, why don’t u try to withdraw since it’s your first time. It’s either u used a Skrill cloned website or you sent to a WRONG EMAIL. You want a death penalty for yahoo boys and your politicians steal billions daily and nobody say anything to them.
See your poverty stricken brain. Hungry go soon kill you. Skrill is no scam. Go and look for the person that scammed. Idiot

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Ugosample(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2019
Princedapace:
Yahoo boys don't care if u are a Nigerian or not.. In 2013, I lost about 67k in my uba acct to naija scammers who got my card details via online..

About a month ago, my babe mother lost over 200k to yahoo boys who called her and made away with the old woman's card details.. The woman became sick for weeks. She lost weight. Those guys are wicked.

Fraud is fraud.. Nigerians celebrate wealth so much without minding where it is coming from.. It is the reason we have the type of leaders we have. Why? We celebrate anything money. That is why leaders will steal our money, then use the money to oppress Nigerians becus they know Nigerians will worship them.

It is that mindset to make money that has pushed many youths into fraud. This thing called fraud has finished us badly. It is terrible..

A lady decided to marry an old man becus of money, instead of leaving the babe or attacking the babe, some people are busy insulting her ex bf. Insulting him to go and hustle. I mean, hustle for what na? That is how we push our selves into fraud. In Nigeria, just go and make money at all costs..

I don't wish to raise kids in this clime.. It is a disgrace to the world..

You have spoken well.

raising kids in Nigeria is a risk

MENTALITY is not cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by ManIzHot: 10:14am On May 02, 2019
skrill is an organised scam paying platform, i have some lil dollars on it since last year that I can't withdraw up till now..
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by BuhBye: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
okenwa216:

Ignorant idiot. I wish I can give you a hot slap from here. You deserve it. You blaming Skrill for your ignorance and being gullible. You think you know it all that’s why you didn’t ask questions before creating a Skrill account. When u created d account, why don’t u try to withdraw since it’s your first time. It’s either u used a Skrill cloned website or you sent to a WRONG EMAIL. You want a death penalty for yahoo boys and your politicians steal billions daily and nobody say anything to them.
See your poverty stricken brain. Hungry go soon kill you. Skrill is no scam. Go and look for the person that scammed. Idiot
With the kind of anger you're displaying you are probably a yahoo boy or sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by ambgiano(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...I often laugh My pants off everytime I read their lame excuses of slave trade and colonization as justification for their lazy sorry cursed trade and lifstyle as if they go about asking every potential victim to declare his race or Nationality and thus, refuse to collect money from their fellow colonised or slave-traded in quotes... monkey excuse...

Woooo...when I was involved in this shameful cursed hustle...my first Victim was a Nigeria born and raised in the UK...we chop am so tey e go pack him South Korean friends to come continue payment when him money finish...

Where the money today?? All gone the same crooked way I amassed them plus extra punishment for my crimes...

Make una live right comot hand for bad thing...it pays not at the end..
OP, please does "CARDSOFF to 30811" apply to Access bank alone?
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by lordtim001(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
If you think stopping Yahoo will make dis country move ahead bro you are waiting your time before yahoo Nigeria politicians
The only way to stop crime is to create jobs
Okay, I have a job for you. The pay is 150k. Just a distance of 10 kilometers from your housem You have to work from 8am to 5pm. Mondays to Fridays. The have to dress corporate and be clean shaven. Drug tests and general medical checkups will be taken at regular intervals.....

Tell me, will you accept this job?
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Martin0(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
pm me

give me ur email abeg my use the one wey I dey use take pm you!I nor dey fit access this email again
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2019
lordtim001:

Okay, I have a job for you. The pay is 150k. Just a distance of 10 kilometers from your housem You have to work from 8am to 5pm. Mondays to Fridays. The have to dress corporate and be clean shaven. Drug tests and general medical checkups will be taken at regular intervals.....

Tell me, will you accept this job?
Lol
Thanks bro
I have no intention working for anyone again
Dis country Na die
Either get rich or die trying
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by kikelomojessy(f): 2:26pm On May 02, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...I often laugh My pants off everytime I read their lame excuses of slave trade and colonization as justification for their lazy sorry cursed trade and lifstyle as if they go about asking every potential victim to declare his race or Nationality and thus, refuse to collect money from their fellow colonised or slave-traded in quotes... monkey excuse...

Woooo...when I was involved in this shameful cursed hustle...my first Victim was a Nigeria born and raised in the UK...we chop am so tey e go pack him South Korean friends to come continue payment when him money finish...

Where the money today?? All gone the same crooked way I amassed them plus extra punishment for my crimes...

Make una live right comot hand for bad thing...it pays not at the end..

God bless you
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
Martin0:

give me ur email abeg my use the one wey I dey use take pm you!I nor dey fit access this email again
OK sharply drop ur number and I'll call u
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
OK sharply drop ur number and I'll call u
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by daddytime(m): 7:08pm On May 02, 2019
kikelomojessy:

God bless you

Bless you too sis....
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Carlos122(m): 11:16pm On May 02, 2019
Alexbrain:

How?

Yes. I just learnt about it recently. I'll try it out and let you know if it works for real.

cc: TechCapon
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2019
Carlos122:

Yes. I just learnt about it recently. I'll try it out and let you know if it works for real.

ok
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Lamiri(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2019
tuhamworld:

It depends on the type of Paypal you are using.

Of course, i have been using the same Paypal for close to 2 years now sending and receiving Payment with nothing wrong with it..
nigerian PayPal?
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by tuhamworld: 9:28am On May 03, 2019
Lamiri:
nigerian PayPal?

Not Nigerian Paypal...

It is a classified information.. However if you want the classified information; you can buy the [url=https://www.netsocialblog.com/shop/open-a-paypal-account-that-send-and-receive-funds-in-nigeria]PayPal Ultimate Guide Here[/a]
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
TechCapon:
run Away from them. They're fraudsters, their Facebook page is full of complaints from all over the world
I just conceived an idea. What if I open my own nigerian equivalent of PayPal for Nigerians to use to receive funds from abroad?
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2019
futurist369:
I just conceived an idea. What if I open my own nigerian equivalent of PayPal for Nigerians to use to receive funds from abroad?
nice idea

1 Like

Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Olatoman(m): 5:33am On May 05, 2019
futurist369:

Think Flutterwave does same.
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Alexbrain(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2019
Carlos122:

Alright boss, I will paid there soon, so i really need to know
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Senorito(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2019
TechCapon:
check my signature. My email is info@techcapon.com

Please check your mail, have sent you a message. Thanks.
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by TechCapon(m): 4:28am On May 06, 2019
Senorito:

Please check your mail, have sent you a message. Thanks.
ok. My whatsapp is expired, let me update it and add u
Re: How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. by Senorito(m): 2:31am On May 10, 2019
TechCapon:
ok. My whatsapp is expired, let me update it and add u

I think it is better if you can drop your number, let me be the one to call you. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.