Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. (1329 Views)

Mama Still Young O, Fan Gushes Over Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe As She Shares / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos / Rachael Okonkwo Gets Ready For Val As She Steps In Lovely Chic Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. by Rejoice9ja: 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
@REJOICE9JA

Popular Veteran Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe, via her Instagram page posted a picture of her getting ready for work with a caption.
A woman who knows her worth����
Outfit from @mag_divas �
Skin Glow @flawlessbymercy �
Lippie @michelle_beauty_ �
#MERCIFIED

SEE PICTURES BELOW:

https://rejoice9ja./2019/05/01/cute-picture-of-mercy-aigbe-sitting-in-her-office/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. by Censorme: 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
Biko is that not chioma
Re: Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. by officialteemi(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2019
office keh..no be bed i see soo
Re: Cute Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, as she gets ready for Office. by Rejoice9ja: 1:42pm On May 01, 2019
SEE MORE PICTURE:

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Couldn’t Satisfy Me In Bed So I Left – Shatta Michy Reveals / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Fuels Dating Rumor With Lil Kesh As She Is Seen / I Am Pregnant And You Are The Father: Teni Writes Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.