Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son (65352 Views)

American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by LOVEGINO(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2019
Na me ooooo
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by XTHRONE(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2019
When will Nairalanders, ever say good about something or someone, a lot of sad, unhappy dudes here,

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Gforce2019: 8:35pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
Yoruba Demon

Igbo Lucifer

3 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2019
Americans and dating sites. The issue is the man might be married now and if he was a Yoruba demon he cud even have been married then. No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Ferdinandu(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2019
Stop wasting your time. We don't pay child support here QED
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by JejeNaija(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2019
Casted.
What if the man is happily married with kids now. How could she be pregnant without trying to find him since and now two years later she comes public looking for him.
A typical home destroyer.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by olas24u(f): 8:37pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why didn't he know you are pregnant for him.
Some of the ladies are selfish!and mighted wanted to keep the baby alone.something must have changed and I guess it might be finances
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by TheAngry1: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
ok
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by greatermeme: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Igbo Lucifer
Bastard illiterate f00l!

4 Likes

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by myresearch: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
See the Man

He is busy......
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by greatermeme: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

Igbo Lucifer
Bastard illiterate f00l!
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by otswag(m): 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
I wont be surprised if this dude been married since before he met her. Naso fowl yansh just open yakata laidat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by ceaser: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
"She says she is sure the man is a Yoruba man"
grin grin

Yoruba demon don wack diswan.

Igbo nephilims too dey do their own

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by kaykad: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
i almost chocked on my self wicked
delugajackson:
Nowadays, niggas will get a girl pregnant, leave her and then follow her on instagram to watch his child grow up.
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by gistgod: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
naaa wa oooh.... shocked shocked
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2019
Success1020:
Afonja men and irresponsibility are like 5 and 6. Their men have zero sense of responsibility. How can you blame them, when 70% of afonjas are from a broken home, no fathers, raised by single mothers!

People dey talk of irresponsible men, werey flat head too dey talk

We don't kill our father somewhat of burning them. Irresponsibility is when Mrs nwokolo want epon only for Mr nwokolo the flat head man to kill her or should I talk about one flat head guy that was destroying mom and daughter puci in anambra

You guys are just ani..mal in human body

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by bro4u: 8:40pm On May 01, 2019
chloride6:
Come out for where?
To pay child support abi?
Guy keep your head down abeg..

Na scam

grin
I came, I saw, I conquered.. Blive
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by madjune(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2019
Even if she finds him, he won't show.

Child support tinz.

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by AngelicBeing: 8:41pm On May 01, 2019
daddytime:
One night stand...or one for the road don hook una for throat....

Be careful Khalilah how you look for your supposed baby Dada because you just might be getting more thqn you bargained for...

You'd end up getting inundated with 1001 guys who look exactly like your baby's dada looks and will even go a notch further to pull off all of his mannerisms to the "T" just because you are a cute babe and an American...

Our guys dey find who dem go wreck him life o or use take find their way from this pit...

Be wise...

I fit adopt you and the boy sha..lol

Aunty Linda dey help another woman look for the father of him baby.. she don see her pikin papa?

Which kind wahala come this one now..
Hian, Lol at adopt the lady and the son, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by adecz: 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
grin grin

Sharp, sharp, Yoruba man score goal!! shocked cool cool cool

Well, he is a fine American boy
and she sef,,, nothing so her. wink wink wink wink wink

Berra trace him out.
He gat nothing to lose.

But this him trouser resemble
taxi driver shokoto.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by FhukaFhuka: 8:44pm On May 01, 2019
RTSC:

lol
grin grin grin

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Jerryndufor: 8:45pm On May 01, 2019
biGDhAp:
she should first check the prisons sown there .. who knows if the guy is one of those Igbos that went to develop in her country..
read it well she just said, she knows is a Yoruba
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by daddytime(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Lol at adopt the lady and the son, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy

Angelic....if you want a new daddy too feel free...I am a daddy yo...lol

1 Like

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Tedassie(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2019
Damn! I'm the Father bish
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Destroyerofyeeb: 8:48pm On May 01, 2019
Damn..i wonder why those yamreee flatheadss are always so obsessed with yoruba people.
wifeesnatcher:

People dey talk of irresponsible men, werey flat head too dey talk

We don't kill our father somewhat of burning them. Irresponsibility is when Mrs nwokolo that want epon only for Mr nwokolo the flat head man to kill jer or should I talk about one flat head guy destroying mom and daughter puci in anambra

You guys are just ani..mal in human body

Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Princeton92(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2019
My long lost son, I weep N pray every night for you!

I'm the father N proud one! He he he
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by Chidonc(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2019
Xisnin:
He probably had been deported by Trump. Even if he still around, he would never show up to pay child support.
your head get oil, my nigga, child support no go allow am come back
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by jaywhoco(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
somebody that already has wives and children somewhere...
Re: Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son by andycom(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2019
daddytime:
One night stand...or one for the road don hook una for throat....

Be careful Khalilah how you look for your supposed baby Dada because you just might be getting more thqn you bargained for...

You'd end up getting inundated with 1001 guys who look exactly like your baby's dada looks and will even go a notch further to pull off all of his mannerisms to the "T" just because you are a cute babe and an American...

Our guys dey find who dem go wreck him life o or use take find their way from this pit...

Be wise...

I fit adopt you and the boy sha..lol

Aunty Linda dey help another woman look for the father of him baby.. she don see her pikin papa?

Which kind wahala come this one now..

you think she's daft? she'll conduct a DNA test on any guy that comes showing up until she gets to the rightful father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.