Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip (514 Views)

5-Year-Old Adebayo Olamilekan 'Adigun Olowe' Bags Chieftaincy Title In Lagos / Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip by crackclap: 1:54pm On May 01, 2019
Really, it is funny and at the same time eye dripping. I don’t really know what the millennial are turning into. This noddle’s generation wants things to happen even when things do not want to.

How can this lovely small girl want out simply because his dad says she can’t have a boyfriend? A boyfriend, at your age, like seriously?

By the way, I don’t remember knowing anything like a “girlfriend” when I was your age sweet heart, so, where did this come from? Hhmmm.

Can you imagine, some boyfriends not even one? � � . This girl is really up top something. See Video below.

Thoughts from People

“I wish she was my daughter, I would’ve let her move out while I sneak behind her to see wth she going afterwards” – S. P

A response to S.P

“You don’t know if her boyfriends parked Benz outside to help her move out. Don’t let her go oooo… biko – Y.N

If you slap her, she will move inside… – M.Y.K

See the video as she is packing her things up.

https://crackclap.com/have-a-boyfriend/

Re: 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip by phelonrays: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
5 years.....
if this is true her brain needs to be examined.....

anyways...... that's how some aunties started... which makes them professionals now...gringrin
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip by opparadise: 1:59pm On May 01, 2019
Five year old? She is very old enough. Three year olds have been doin' the shii since 2000.
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip by Harrymig1(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2019
This is really funny. cheesy
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Wants To Escape CUS She’s Not Allowed To Have A Boyfriend | Clip by crackclap: 2:18pm On May 01, 2019
phelonrays:
5 years.....
if this is true her brain needs to be examined.....

anyways...... that's how some aunties started... which makes them professionals now...gringrin

It is real bro. Watch the live video to see. Check out the link.

(1) (Reply)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Very Beautiful! How Yorubas In Canada Welcomed Ooni Of Ife (see Video) / Nkuwuwapụta Ụwa Nile Banyere Ikike Mmadụ Nwegasịrị

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.