Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False (6780 Views)

The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2019
Worship of The False Jesus of The Trinity

We must make a point clear about the Lord Jesus before we proceed, that He is not the second person of the Trinity nor is the Father the first person, nowhere was He called a second person of trinity in scripture, and that the Trinity doctrine does not originate from God. The religious people of the world believes the Lord Jesus to be equal with the Father. Their unfruitful argument is crushed when we look into 1 Corinthians 15:27-28; For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. If the Son shall be subject unto the Father, then have we been duped by Trinitarians.

If we would look into what Jesus said about the Father, this would solidify our claim. John 14:28; Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. That seems quite obvious. So the crowd says what about Matthews 28:19 and 1 John 5:7-8? After much research we realised that these verses were not in scripture until after AD 300, they were added to strengthen the Trinity doctrine, these are mere interpolations. If the best verses to support such false doctrine were added to scripture does not that make it even more suspicious?

Another stronghold of the trinitarians is found in John 1:1, let us get the true interpretation so we would no longer be tossed about by every wind of false doctrine. John 1:1; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was (a) God. The confusion for most people often springs up from the "and the Word was God," we would be saved if we had interpreted as "and the Word was (a) God," for the latter is as accurate as the former. Jesus is a God Who Has a God, this is strengthened by Psalms 45:7; Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And also Revelation 3:12; Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. If Jesus was equal with the Father, would the Father be His God?

The trinitarians argue that their god is not three but one, three personalities but one god. If there be three personalities, that simply is three gods. This has led most to serious confusion, some don't believe the Bible anymore because of this fatal error. Is God an author of confusion? Is He willing to befuddle His children and leave them beclouded? No! God never wills to leave us confused, this is why Christ Jesus sent forth the Holy Ghost to lead us into all truth. But trinitarians believe God himself to be a mystery and an author of confusion, and that's not God, but Satan. Another confusion here is about the Holy Ghost. They believe the Holy Ghost to be the third person of the trinity which is another falsehood. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that fills the Father and the Son, the very life of the Father and the Son, He is often referred to as the Spirit of God. What sort of Spirit is he? A holy Spirit! What sort of Spirit is Jesus and the Father? Holy Spirit! Has the Holy Ghost a separate personality apart from the Father and the Son? For this is the Spirit of the Father, can His characteristics be different from One Who owns Him or from His Source? Herein lies the confusion, the Spirit of God is the complete representative or manifestation of the Father and also the Son. Nowhere did the apostles prayed or sang to the Holy Ghost. Prayers are offered in the Holy Spirit to the Father in Jesus name.

As the spirit in man is subject to man, for the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet, so is the Holy Ghost to the Father and the Son. Saying the Holy Ghost is equal to the Father is the same with saying the Father is equal to the Father. That appears unreasonable of course. For the Father is a holy Spirit! God is Spirit. For the Spirit manifests the persons and presence and power and glory of the Father and the Son. This is why the Spirit is often referred to as an IT, and other times an HE. 1 John 2:27; But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as IT hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM. HE sometimes manifests the persons of the Father and the Son, other times IT appears as their power, glory and presence. So then who here is still deceived to worship false gods of the trinity? To worship the gods of trinity is to deny Jesus is come in the flesh and that God was not manifest in the flesh. This is the denial of the ages, that righteousness, holiness, godliness is not come in the flesh! The Father is the Source of all things! Our Lord Jesus came to restore us to the Father, not to Himself, even though He is worthy of worship, He humbled Himself before the Great God, the Ancient of Days, that His will might be done. In the power of the Holy Ghost are we to worship God, the Father in Jesus name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by UceeGod: 7:28pm On May 01, 2019
But the submission of Jesus to the Father doesn’t come from any inherent inferiority; instead, it comes from the administrative order of the Godhead. A son is always in submission to his father, even if both are “equal” in substance.
Simply put, God the Father will always be God the Father , and God the Son will always be God the Son , and for all eternity they will continue to relate to each other as Father and Son.

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2019
UceeGod:
But the submission of Jesus to the Father doesn’t come from any inherent inferiority; instead, it comes from the administrative order of the Godhead. A son is always in submission to his father, even if both are “equal” in substance.
Simply put, God the Father will always be God the Father , and God the Son will always be God the Son , and for all eternity they will continue to relate to each other as Father and Son.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

There is no God the Son, but the Son of God. Although Jesus is a God but He has a God. If He has a God that makes Him subject to the Father. The Father is the Source of all things. Yea, our Lord was begotten in eternity, of Who? The Father, Source of all things. He was begotten not created, for He came from God as His Word. The Word was used by the Father in creation, again He was used in recreation of man, to born man again and restore him to all he lost in the fall. Our Lord is a God who has a God. If He calls the Father His God then He is subject to the Father. Can they be coequal, yet One be God to the Other? No.

Hebrews 1:8-9 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
Jehovah witness heresy
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 01, 2019
John 1:1 already settle the score. Jesus is God
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Godssword1(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2019
THE END TIME CHRISTIAN HELL DREADS

We are in the Last Days of Bible Prophecy. The enemy and his cohorts are all out on the last lap of their mission to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). The days are shortened just as our Lord Jesus Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:22. Heaven is on the course of raising an army of fearless but dreadful saints whom the Father empowers to overcome all Satanic obstacles, destroy the works of darkness, forcefully execute the will of God on earth and bring the final harvest to completion.

The New eBook, "The End Time Christian Hell DREADS" is a must-read 86 pages eBook with a message specifically for the end time Church.

To get this Ebook,

Contact on WhatsApp: +2348109177428

More info about this book here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/04/christian-ebook-the-end-time-christian-hell-dreads.html

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by UceeGod: 10:27pm On May 01, 2019
herlecks:

Although Jesus is a God but He has a God...

All you've succeeded in doing is to contradict yourself, unless if you really mean there are two Gods (which is impossible). The whole of the Bible is replete with evidence that Jesus Christ is the same God(Yahweh) of the old testament, who manifested in different forms to the Jewish people at different times before the incarnation at Bethlehem just over 2000 years ago. He is the same Holy Spirit manifesting in the lives of everyone who believes in Him from the day of Pentecost till date.

2 Likes

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 11:05pm On May 01, 2019
UceeGod:

All you've succeeded in doing is to contradict yourself, unless if you really mean there are two Gods (which is impossible). The whole of the Bible is replete with evidence that Jesus Christ is the same God(Yahweh) of the old testament, who manifested in different forms to the Jewish people at different times before the incarnation at Bethlehem just over 2000 years ago. He is the same Holy Spirit manifesting in the lives of everyone who believes in Him from the day of Pentecost till date.
see the op make a lots of sense. op proved his or her point from the bible, you too prove your own from the bible too. Jesus said me and my father are one is different from,"I am the father" Jesus is trying to show a great bond between Him and the Father. that's all but our old father in the lord miss led us to believed in such doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:36am On May 02, 2019
UceeGod:

Confused lying Pharisee, read the OP several times and receive sense.
1 Cor 15:24-27 & Rev 3:5,12,14,21 nailed the coffin on the scam you're peddling here.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:45am On May 02, 2019
solite3:

Where you see "is" in that verse?
"The Word was with God " refutes your claim.
Say what the scriptures say rather than twist it.

Also, English is not the original language of the New Testament, koine Greek of John 1:1 never made your fictitious claim.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:56am On May 02, 2019
UceeGod:
So your mind dey tell you say your post is coherent & make sense ?
Lol.

Everything about Trinity is fraudulent, including the dubious term "Godhead" which doesn't even exist in koine Greek of the New Testament.

How many heads naim Baba God Yahweh get?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 1:07am On May 02, 2019
herlecks:
Worship of The False Jesus of The Trinity

We must make a point clear about the Lord Jesus before we proceed, that He is not the second person of the Trinity nor is the Father the first person, nowhere was He called a second person of trinity in scripture, and that the Trinity doctrine does not originate from God. The religious people of the world believes the Lord Jesus to be equal with the Father. Their unfruitful argument is crushed when we look into 1 Corinthians 15:27-28; For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith, all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. If the Son shall be subject unto the Father, then have we been duped by Trinitarians.

If we would look into what Jesus said about the Father, this would solidify our claim. John 14:28; Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. That seems quite obvious. So the crowd says what about Matthews 28:19 and 1 John 5:7-8? After much research we realised that these verses were not in scripture until after AD 300, they were added to strengthen the Trinity doctrine, these are mere interpolations. If the best verses to support such false doctrine were added to scripture does not that make it even more suspicious?

Another stronghold of the trinitarians is found in John 1:1, let us get the true interpretation so we would no longer be tossed about by every wind of false doctrine. John 1:1; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was (a) God. The confusion for most people often springs up from the "and the Word was God," we would be saved if we had interpreted as "and the Word was (a) God," for the latter is as accurate as the former. Jesus is a God Who Has a God, this is strengthened by Psalms 45:7; Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. And also Revelation 3:12; Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. If Jesus was equal with the Father, would the Father be His God?

The trinitarians argue that their god is not three but one, three personalities but one god. If there be three personalities, that simply is three gods. This has led most to serious confusion, some don't believe the Bible anymore because of this fatal error. Is God an author of confusion? Is He willing to befuddle His children and leave them beclouded? No! God never wills to leave us confused, this is why Christ Jesus sent forth the Holy Ghost to lead us into all truth. But trinitarians believe God himself to be a mystery and an author of confusion, and that's not God, but Satan. Another confusion here is about the Holy Ghost. They believe the Holy Ghost to be the third person of the trinity which is another falsehood. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit that fills the Father and the Son, the very life of the Father and the Son, He is often referred to as the Spirit of God. What sort of Spirit is he? A holy Spirit! What sort of Spirit is Jesus and the Father? Holy Spirit! Has the Holy Ghost a separate personality apart from the Father and the Son? For this is the Spirit of the Father, can His characteristics be different from One Who owns Him or from His Source? Herein lies the confusion, the Spirit of God is the complete representative or manifestation of the Father and also the Son. Nowhere did the apostles prayed or sang to the Holy Ghost. Prayers are offered in the Holy Spirit to the Father in Jesus name.

As the spirit in man is subject to man, for the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet, so is the Holy Ghost to the Father and the Son. Saying the Holy Ghost is equal to the Father is the same with saying the Father is equal to the Father. That appears unreasonable of course. For the Father is a holy Spirit! God is Spirit. For the Spirit manifests the persons and presence and power and glory of the Father and the Son. This is why the Spirit is often referred to as an IT, and other times an HE. 1 John 2:27; But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as IT hath taught you, ye shall abide in HIM. HE sometimes manifests the persons of the Father and the Son, other times IT appears as their power, glory and presence. So then who here is still deceived to worship false gods of the trinity? To worship the gods of trinity is to deny Jesus is come in the flesh and that God was manifested in the flesh. This is the denial of the ages, that righteousness, holiness, godliness is not come in the flesh! The Father is the Source of all things! Our Lord Jesus came to restore us to the Father, not to Himself, even though He is worthy of worship, He humbled Himself before the Great God, the Ancient of Days, that His will might be done. In the power of the Holy Ghost are we to worship God, the Father in Jesus name!

Solid points well explained from the holy scriptures.

OP, flesh & blood did not reveal this to you, but our heavenly Father did. Matt16:13-17

Haters will attack your person with name calling and sentiments, not refute your scriptural points.
God bless you
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 1:09am On May 02, 2019
solite3:
Jehovah witness heresy
Confused lying solite3 Pharisee.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by capitalzero: 4:12am On May 02, 2019
solite3:
Jehovah witness heresy

Op is not a Jehovah witness. JW does not use holy ghost but holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by capitalzero: 4:14am On May 02, 2019
solite3:
but holy spirit is not God and Jesus is not Almighty God but might God . Isa 9:7.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by capitalzero: 4:16am On May 02, 2019
Janosky:

Confused lying Pharisee, read the OP several times and receive sense.
1 Cor 15:24-27 & Rev 3:5,12,14,21 nailed the coffin on the scam you're peddling here.

Can he read?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
Janosky:

Solid points well explained from the holy scriptures.

OP, flesh & blood did not reveal this to you, but our heavenly Father did. Matt16:13-17

Haters will attack your person with name calling and sentiments, not refute your scriptural points.
God bless you
Amen. May the Lord give us more revelation about these things and save us from deception!
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2019
UceeGod:

That's a deception, sir. Jesus is and was and will be the Word Yahweh speaks throughout eternity, either directly or by His prophets. But of course, His Word carries His personality. What I speak is what I am.

There are a thousand distinction between the Father and the Son in scripture. Are the Father and the Son one? Yes! Just as we believers are One Spirit with Christ, since we are joined with Him by faith. The Father is in Jesus (Note: through the Holy Ghost), and Jesus is in the Father (Note: as the Word of God). This is the same in case of believers, for we are in Christ by faith and Christ in us through the Holy Ghost. We must understand the difference between the Person and the Presence of God. The Presence of God is everywhere and can be in any person through the Holy Ghost, but His Person is in heaven, not in anyone. Same with our Lord Jesus. His presence is with us and in us but His person is in heaven.

Our Lord and Saviour Jesus came to reveal and restore us to the Father. John 17:6; I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. Now there is a false teaching out there that God manifested Himself three times to fulfill three roles. That's falsehood. Absolutely untrue.

Daniel 7:9, 13 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

No Son of man has ever been allowed into the direct presence of God, that is, the Ancient of Day or the Father, except our Lord Jesus or the Word or the Son of God. The Son of man came to the Ancient of Day. If they were a Person, would Daniel describe them as separate entities? Maybe Daniel was drunk! This event recorded by Daniel was immediately after Jesus ascended into heaven recorded in Acts 1:9-11, to be presented before His Father. This followed;

Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Stephen afterwards claimed to see Jesus at the right hand of God;

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Are you convinced that the Son of God is not the Father, but the Son of the Father?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2019
solite3:
Interpreting the verse as "and the Word was (a) God" is also absolutely accurate.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
Lemme park here.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by OtemAtum: 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
Jehovah, fictitious Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not even as mighty as the gods of Science. I wonder why you guys are arguing over them at this period when Jehovah is in his spiritual cage.

Aferk 10:18
18. Behold, Yahweh and Alla have been cast into the cage which is spiritual. And they shall be judged by the mouths of the homos of the world for a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2019
OtemAtum:
Jehovah, fictitious Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not even as mighty as the gods of Science. I wonder why you guys are arguing over them at this period when Jehovah is in his spiritual cage.

Aferk 10:18
18. Behold, Yahweh and Alla have been cast into the cage which is spiritual. And they shall be judged by the mouths of the homos of the world for a thousand years.
Blasphemous buffoon playing with untimely death. Yahweh, even Jehovah, made the heavens and the earth by His word. Your god is merely a demon, you maggot. Now save your soul and repent of your madness or judgment will be pronounced upon you.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by OtemAtum: 9:00pm On May 02, 2019
herlecks:
Blasphemous buffoon playing with untimely death. Yahweh, even Jehovah, made the heavens and the earth by His word. Your god is merely a demon, you maggot. Now save your soul and repent of your madness or judgment will be pronounced upon you.
Didn't you read the reference from the book of Aferk I posted? Jehovah is currently caged, pray to him maybe he will reply you from his spiritual cage. May the light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by budaatum: 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
UceeGod:

The whole of the Bible is replete with evidence that Jesus Christ is the same God(Yahweh) of the old testament, who manifested in different forms to the Jewish people at different times before the incarnation at Bethlehem just over 2000 years ago.
Could you provide some please so people know?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2019
On the issue of the Trinity many Bible verses can support any stand you choose to claim. JESUS CHRIST Is NOT GOD or JESUS CHRIST IS GOD can be proved with a lot of Bible passages.
But the question is will many LEARN, UNLEARN AND RELEARN so that we can know the exact truth by the HOLY SPIRIT?
Let's crack this nut a bit;
Mr XYZ is a very successful man, a husband to one Wife, Father to four Kids, and a CEO of XYZ company with 10 employees working under him.
1. In relation to his wife, kids and employees is Mr XYZ three persons?
2. In relation to his wife, kids and employees are his duties the same?
3. Can Mr XYZ be a Husband, Father and Employer same time?
4. Is there a distinctive function between Mr XYZ Wife, Kids and Employees?
The question above holds tangible amount of truth that can guide us to unravel the relationship between The Father, Son and Holy Spirit as it relates to the Almighty God. If we seek the right path we will surely arrive at the SAME TRUTH.
Lord God Almighty let this truth we seek be revealed unto us by the Holy Spirit and through our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen
Thanks.
God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2019
Agrogbeide:
On the issue of the Trinity many Bible verses can support any stand you choose to claim. JESUS CHRIST Is NOT GOD or JESUS CHRIST IS GOD can be proved with a lot of Bible passages.
But the question is will many LEARN, UNLEARN AND RELEARN so that we can know the exact truth by the HOLY SPIRIT?
Let's crack this nut a bit;
Mr XYZ is a very successful man, a husband to one Wife, Father to four Kids, and a CEO of XYZ company with 10 employees working under him.
1. In relation to his wife, kids and employees is Mr XYZ three persons?
2. In relation to his wife, kids and employees are his duties the same?
3. Can Mr XYZ be a Husband, Father and Employer same time?
4. Is there a distinctive function between Mr XYZ Wife, Kids and Employees?
The question above holds tangible amount of truth that can guide us to unravel the relationship between The Father, Son and Holy Spirit as it relates to the Almighty God. If we seek the right path we will surely arrive at the SAME TRUTH.
Lord God Almighty let this truth we seek be revealed unto us by the Holy Spirit and through our Lord and Savior Jesus. Amen
Thanks.
God bless.
Why not present your supposition by scripture? What is the right path? Three gods of trinity or One God, the Father?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 03, 2019
herlecks:
Why not present your supposition by scripture? What is the right path? Three gods of trinity or One God, the Father?
kikikikikikiki............have you cracked the nut above? If you have done so what are your deductions?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Deejaygwen1(f): 3:40pm On May 03, 2019
Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2019
herlecks:

Isaiah 43:10-11 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 3:16-17 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Colossians 2:8-9 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2019
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 03, 2019
Like I said earlier, there are many Bible passages that can be use to verify that the Lord Jesus Christ is the same as God or the Lord Jesus Christ is not the same as God the father. A good and proper understanding is required to balance the two claims in order to arrive at the truth.
Another clue;
MAN has a Spirit, Soul and Body, he is not one of them but has each of them which together makes him a Man. Without one there won't be others and as a result all must be present same time whether Man is active or asleep.
If we understand the clue above we can be able to see some lights.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2019
Isce:

Isaiah 43:10-11 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Luke 2:11
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

1 Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Matthew 3:16-17 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Colossians 2:8-9 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

If you read the OP carefully you wouldn't draw me back again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sheikh Abdul Rahim Oniwasiagbaye Died In Ilorin / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.