Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False (6791 Views)

The Mistakes Of Constantine That Birthed The Trinity Doctrine, Paganism With Chr / Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
Isce:
If God wants to come to earth to reconcile man to himself, and He now comes to earth; to his own people baptized from Moses, how best will He address himself, so that they will make him God here and his purpose will be defeated? This wouldn't solve your quest but may give you some clues
John 17:5; And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus was with the Father in eternity, so your assumption is baseless. You would do well to quote scriptures, your ideas mean nothing to me.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by orisa37: 4:57pm On May 05, 2019
All Scriptures are from above and are good for Learning.
The Bible contains Principles that we can apply to relate to God and to ourselves.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2019
I am not here to enhance your ideal

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2019
2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

The more you look the less you see
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2019
John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Acts 2:32
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2019
orisa37:
All Scriptures are from above and are good for Learning.
The Bible contains Principles that we can apply to relate to God and to ourselves.
True.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2019
Isce:

Acts 2:32
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

Bro, if you can't read the OP and understand, there's little I can do about that. This is already explained in the OP.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2019
You may be lust within your Op and thread msg. The scripture reveals that God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit function in the Godhead as the Body, Soul and Spirit in man created in his image.

Their individual role in the God head and position is inconsequential to what Trinity reveals to a beliver, so your quest for Senior, junior or dormant has nothing to do with Trinity.

It is either you believe Trinity or not. So use your time for other spiritual exercise; if you have one
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by UceeGod: 9:16pm On May 05, 2019
jcross19:
see the op make a lots of sense. op proved his or her point from the bible, you too prove your own from the bible too. Jesus said me and my father are one is different from,"I am the father" Jesus is trying to show a great bond between Him and the Father. that's all but our old father in the lord miss led us to believed in such doctrine.

Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said, “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’ ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’ ‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds” (John 8:56–59 ). The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’ “I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal God incarnate. Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14 .
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 05, 2019
Isce:
You may be lust within your Op and thread msg. The scripture reveals that God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit function in the Godhead as the Body, Soul and Spirit in man created in his image.

Their individual role in the God head and position is inconsequential to what Trinity reveals to a beliver, so your quest for Senior, junior or dormant has nothing to do with Trinity.

It is either you believe Trinity or not. So use your time for other spiritual exercise; if you have one
May God Almighty continue to bless you for this comment. It's like our minds are working together regardless of our distance. May the Good Lord continue to strengthen you by His Holy Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

Op is just hopping like a grasshopper, He asked for Bible proves and he got them but has been unable to refute them. I gave him an easy nut to crack and an easy clue to help him but he refused. That's what happens after reading the Bible for Rhema purposes, doctrinal purposes and summing them up with some useless youtube videos that will supports his claims.
Mr herlecks if you are ready to UNLEARN, LEARN OR RELEARN you will see the truth you seek instead of you coming here to form bible scholar........
Jesus Christ is God but Has a God above Him by herlecks ............Looooooooool
Thanks.
God bless.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
UceeGod:

Jesus, in response to the Pharisees’ question “Who do you think you are?” said, “‘Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.’ ‘You are not yet fifty years old,’ the Jews said to him, ‘and you have seen Abraham!’ ‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’ At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds” (John 8:56–59 ). The violent response of the Jews to Jesus’ “I AM” statement indicates they clearly understood what He was declaring—that He was the eternal God incarnate. Jesus was equating Himself with the "I AM" title God gave Himself in Exodus 3:14 .
heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" ( John 14:28 ).in that verse Jesus is telling us about His father who is greater than Him please tell me who is that father then? in Philippians 2vs 6-9 but am going to quote just 9 "therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that's above every other names . now in that verse we two persons not one God and Him , who is that God and Him there ? are they referring to one person or two? see I have more than 500 reason to tell say that Jesus is not almighty God but is part of God , Jesus is the machine behind creation. Jesus came out of God. so, is in God.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:08am On May 06, 2019
Isce:

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The word "Godhead" is a FRAUD inserted into KJV to make Trinity scam presentable and appealing.
Trinity scam was built on a fraud inserted into the holy Bible.
Check any Bible interlinear (word for word Greek transliteration into English).
Go and do your research rather than post thrash online.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:19am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Kikikikikikikikiki........

Just two bible passages has renderd your post useless, and you have started shivering like a wet chicken. Since you are shivering already I don't know what will happen if I start posting other bible passages..........Lemme wish you a happy Sunday to disclaim your post once more

KJV:And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
KJV:Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
KJV:And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
John 20:26-28
Happy Sunday.
Thanks.
God bless.

If you understand English , Thomas never said Jesus is our God.
Jesus says he and Thomas, plus every other disciples worships the same God and the same Father John 20:17.
Jesus is the Master of Thomas, his words carry more weight .
Jesus worships his Father and God in heaven and on earth . Rev 3:5,12,14,21.

Receive sense.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 12:32am On May 06, 2019
Isce:
1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The more you try to analyze it, you will realise it doesn't make sense

So you know the "things of the spirit of God" more than the perfect master Jesus who says he worships his Father and God in heaven (John20:17. Rev 3:5,12,14,21.).
No man spiritually discerns more than Jesus.
Pls stop scamming yourself.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Janosky: 1:15am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
May God Almighty continue to bless you for this comment. It's like our minds are working together regardless of our distance. May the Good Lord continue to strengthen you by His Holy Spirit through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen

Op is just hopping like a grasshopper, He asked for Bible proves and he got them but has been unable to refute them. I gave him an easy nut to crack and an easy clue to help him but he refused. That's what happens after reading the Bible for Rhema purposes, doctrinal purposes and summing them up with some useless youtube videos that will supports his claims.
Mr herlecks if you are ready to UNLEARN, LEARN OR RELEARN you will see the truth you seek instead of you coming here to form bible scholar........
Jesus Christ is God but Has a God above Him by herlecks ............Looooooooool
Thanks.
God bless.
Pharisee deceiving himself, Jesus says he has his God and Father , why is the truth hard for you to accept? Rev 3:5,12,14,21. Eph1:3 John20:17,30,31. Rom 15:5,6 , you tear am from your Bible? Lol.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 5:30am On May 06, 2019
Janosky:

Pharisee deceiving himself, Jesus says he has his God and Father , why is the truth hard for you to accept? Rev 3:5,12,14,21. Eph1:3 John20:17,30,31. Rom 15:5,6 , you tear am from your Bible? Lol.

These ideals took sleep from your eye~~~~~ This is where we stand and believe, do not fool us by your satanic JW believed. Charles wrote a bible for you, that is your ordeal and cross

The New World Translation (NWT) is defined by the Jehovah's Witnesses’ parent organization (the Watchtower Society) as "a translation of the Holy Scriptures made directly from Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek into modern-day English by a committee of anointed witnesses of Jehovah." The NWT is the anonymous work of the “New World Bible Translation Committee.” Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that the anonymity is in place so that the credit for the work will go to God. Of course, this has the added benefit of keeping the translators from any accountability for their errors and prevents real scholars from checking their academic credentials.

The New World Translation is unique in one thing – it is the first intentional, systematic effort at producing a complete version of the Bible that is edited and revised for the specific purpose of agreeing with a group's doctrine. The Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Watchtower Society realized that their beliefs contradicted Scripture. So, rather than conforming their beliefs to Scripture, they altered Scripture to agree with their beliefs. The “New World Bible Translation Committee” went through the Bible and changed any Scripture that did not agree with Jehovah’s Witness theology. This is clearly demonstrated by the fact that, as new editions of the New World Translation were published, additional changes were made to the biblical text. As biblical Christians continued to point out Scriptures that clearly argue for the deity of Christ (for example), the Watchtower Society would publish new editions of the New World Translation with those Scriptures changed. Here are some of the more prominent examples of intentional revisions:

The New World Translation renders the Greek term word staur ("cross"wink as "torture stake" because Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe that Jesus was crucified on a cross. The New World Translation does not translate the Greek words sheol, hades, gehenna, and tartarus as "hell” because Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in hell. The NWT gives the translation "presence" instead of “coming” for the Greek word parousia because Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Christ has already returned in the early 1900s. In Colossians 1:16, the NWT inserts the word “other” despite its being completely absent from the original Greek text. It does this to give the view that “all other things” were created by Christ, instead of what the text says, “all things were created by Christ.” This is to go along with their belief that Christ is a created being, which they believe because they deny the Trinity.

The most well-known of all the New World Translation perversions is John 1:1. The original Greek text reads, “the Word was God.” The NWT renders it as “the word was a god.” This is not a matter of correct translation, but of reading one's preconceived theology into the text, rather than allowing the text to speak for itself. There is no indefinite article in Greek (in English, "a" or "an"wink, so any use of an indefinite article in English must be added by the translator. This is grammatically acceptable, so long as it does not change the meaning of the text.

There is a good reason why theos has no definite article in John 1:1 and why the New World Translation rendering is in error. There are THREE GENERAL RULES we need to understand to see why.

1) In Greek, word order does not determine word usage like it does in English. In English, a sentence is structured according to word order: Subject - Verb - Object. Thus, "Harry called the dog" is not equivalent to "the dog called Harry." But in Greek, a word's function is determined by the case ending found attached to the word's root. There are two case endings for the root theo: one is -s (theos), the other is -n (theon). The -s ending normally identifies a noun as being the subject of a sentence, while the -n ending normally identifies a noun as the direct object.

2) When a noun functions as a predicate nominative (in English, a noun that follows a being verb such as "is"wink, its case ending must match the noun's case that it renames, so that the reader will know which noun it is defining. Therefore, theo must take the -s ending because it is renaming logos. Therefore, John 1:1 transliterates to "kai theos en ho logos." Is theos the subject, or is logos? Both have the -s ending. The answer is found in the next rule.

3) In cases where two nouns appear, and both take the same case ending, the author will often add the definite article to the word that is the subject in order to avoid confusion. John put the definite article on logos (“the Word”) instead of on theos. So, logos is the subject, and theos is the predicate nominative. In English, this results in John 1:1 being read as "and the Word was God" (instead of "and God was the word"wink.

The most revealing evidence of the Watchtower's bias is their inconsistent translation technique. Throughout the Gospel of John, the Greek word theon occurs without a definite article. The New World Translation renders none of these as “a god.” Just three verses after John 1:1, the New World Translation translates another case of theos without the indefinite article as "God." Even more inconsistent, in John 1:18, the NWT translates the same term as both "God" and "god" in the very same sentence.

The Watchtower, therefore, has no hard textual grounds for their translation—only their own theological bias. While New World Translation defenders might succeed in showing that John 1:1 can be translated as they have done, they cannot show that it is the proper translation. Nor can they explain the fact that that the NWT does not translate the same Greek phrases elsewhere in the Gospel of John the same way. It is only the pre-conceived heretical rejection of the deity of Christ that forces the Watchtower Society to inconsistently translate the Greek text, thus allowing their error to gain some semblance of legitimacy in the minds of those ignorant of the facts.

It is only the Watchtower's pre-conceived heretical beliefs that are behind the dishonest and inconsistent translation that is the New World Translation. The New World Translation is most definitely not a valid version of God’s Word. There are minor differences among all the major English translations of the Bible. No English translation is perfect. However, while other Bible translators make minor mistakes in the rendering of the Hebrew and Greek text into English, the NWT intentionally changes the rendering of the text to conform to Jehovah’s Witness theology. The New World Translation is a perversion, not a version, of the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2019
The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The governing body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the governing body says concerning any scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition to Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to be approved by God, so that we need not be ashamed as we correctly handle the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His children to be like the Berean Christians, who searched the Scriptures daily to see if the things they were being taught lined up with the Word.

A businesses man, and a debator as hobby; Charlse~~~ without the Holy Spirit writes his bible for you. Pls accept it and let others be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 5:49am On May 06, 2019
Janosky:

If you understand English , Thomas never said Jesus is our God.
But Thomas called Jesus Christ Lord and God. True or false? If he did so does it means Thomas have 2 Gods?

Janosky:
Jesus says he and Thomas, plus every other disciples worships the same God and the same Father John 20:17.
If Jesus is in the father and the father is in Jesus how many Heavenly Father will Thomas and Phillip have?

NIV:Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
NIV:Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
NIV:If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”
NIV:Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”
NIV:Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
NIV:Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
NIV:Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
John 14:6-11

Janosky:

Jesus is the Master of Thomas, his words carry more weight .
Jesus worships his Father and God in heaven and on earth . Rev 3:5,12,14,21.
NIV:For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

How many Mighty God and everlasting Father do we have in The Bible?

Janosky:
Receive sense.
When I see sense in what you are saying I will definitely receive it but what I'm seeing right now is chaffs.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2019
There are many repenting from JW cult group and exposing their dark side as above info. Don't fool us Danosy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 6:04am On May 06, 2019
Isce:
There are many repenting from JW cult group and exposing their dark side as above info. Don't fool us Danosy
na Janosky be im name bros...... Lol
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Noted
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Thank you
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by herlecks(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:

Thanks.
God bless.
When you study because you want to criticise you will understand nothing.

Revelation 3:12; Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2019
herlecks:
When you study because you want to criticise you will understand nothing.

Revelation 3:12; Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
explain Isaiah 9:6-11, Hebrews 1:8, John 14:5-11, 20:28.
Lemme wish you happy Monday;
Who is our Savior, God or the Lord Jesus Christ?
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
John 14:5-11 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Isce(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2019
John 14:20, 28 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by UceeGod: 3:11pm On May 06, 2019
jcross19:
heard that I said to you, 'I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.'" ( John 14:28 ).in that verse Jesus is telling us about His father who is greater than Him please tell me who is that father then? in Philippians 2vs 6-9 but am going to quote just 9 "therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that's above every other names . now in that verse we two persons not one God and Him , who is that God and Him there ? are they referring to one person or two? see I have more than 500 reason to tell say that Jesus is not almighty God but is part of God , Jesus is the machine behind creation. Jesus came out of God. so, is in God.

The problem you anti-Trinity preachers are having is Jesus' continued reference to His Father and also the Comforter, yet you all ignore the fact that God is One and has the power to exist in different forms and locations at the same time.

Even though the Father is greater than the Son in position (especially in regard to the incarnation), yet the Father is not greater than the Son in essence or being; They are both equally God.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 3:15pm On May 06, 2019
UceeGod:

The problem you anti-Trinity preachers are having is Jesus' continued reference to His Father and also the Comforter, yet you all ignore the fact that God is One and has the power to exist in different forms and locations at the same time.

Even though the Father is greater than the Son in position (especially in regard to the incarnation), yet the Father is not greater than the Son in essence or being; They are both equally God.
Catholic where the one that formulated all those things of equaling Jesus with God . the way they are exalting mary . just bring biblical where Jesus said is God period.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by jcross19: 3:31pm On May 06, 2019
Agrogbeide:
explain Isaiah 9:6-11, Hebrews 1:8, John 14:5-11, 20:28.
Lemme wish you happy Monday;
Who is our Savior, God or the Lord Jesus Christ?
isaiah 9:6-11 is talking about coming everlasting King, His name and quality of the king. they cold Him Emmanuel meaning God is with us does that make Him a God so people who are bearing Gabriel , hannuel , Joel and many names that carries God suffix in their names meaning they are God too? in Hebrew 1 vs 6 says and again when God brings His first born into the world he says,....... who is the God and first born is talking about ? you just jump to verse 8 ? why can't you start from 6 and see the full meaning of the verses. in john 14:5-11 clearly there is telling us that all is doing is not from His own but from above Who dwell in Him the way He promise to dwell in any believer that believes in Him.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
Godssword1:
THE END TIME CHRISTIAN HELL DREADS

We are in the Last Days of Bible Prophecy. The enemy and his cohorts are all out on the last lap of their mission to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). The days are shortened just as our Lord Jesus Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:22. Heaven is on the course of raising an army of fearless but dreadful saints whom the Father empowers to overcome all Satanic obstacles, destroy the works of darkness, forcefully execute the will of God on earth and bring the final harvest to completion.

The New eBook, "The End Time Christian Hell DREADS" is a must-read 86 pages eBook with a message specifically for the end time Church.

To get this Ebook,

Contact on WhatsApp: +2348109177428

More info about this book here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/04/christian-ebook-the-end-time-christian-hell-dreads.html

Bible end time is for Christians only.
Re: Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 06, 2019
UceeGod:

All you've succeeded in doing is to contradict yourself, unless if you really mean there are two Gods (which is impossible). The whole of the Bible is replete with evidence that Jesus Christ is the same God(Yahweh) of the old testament, who manifested in different forms to the Jewish people at different times before the incarnation at Bethlehem just over 2000 years ago. He is the same Holy Spirit manifesting in the lives of everyone who believes in Him from the day of Pentecost till date.

There are 3 basic God's in Christianity.

Jesus many times told his disciples that God isnin heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does The Success Of A Church Consist In The Abundance Of Possession It Has? / Jesus Was A Muslim? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.