Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How (31145 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Gushing About Olakunle Churchill, Her Ex Husband In Throwback Video / 36,000 Youths Benefit From Churchill's Foundation "Say No To Hunger" Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by musictori: 3:50pm On May 01, 2019
The Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike has told media houses to stop calling her for interviews, writing that she created a new youtube page where she will be dropping videos of every saga there so that she can make money from them too.

See post...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/tonto-dike-wants-to-make-money-from-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by popsy2(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2019
Desperate

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by okonja(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2019
Anything to trend is allowed in the country

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by LesbianBoy(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2019
Nigerians reward foolishness! So sad! angry

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 01, 2019
She b scam

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by santislim8(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
"There’s something that the Kop want you to know,

The best in the world his name is Bobby Firmino,Our number nine

Give him the ball and he’ll score every time

Si senor

Give the ball to Bobby and he will score"
Meanwhile, have you had a walk around my defender? He is a Colossus.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Daretee: 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
So indirectly, Churchill still feeds you. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by flowx(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
The girl Craz no be here o. Very unfortunate being...

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Naijaguy123: 5:45pm On May 01, 2019
Typical ibo , everything is money money money . I only pity the foolish mr Churchill that married her in the first place. How much was Tonto worth before he marry that guy ,the moment she stole few millions from Churchill she want divorce. Now the money is finishing she want to trend by fire by force . Ibo people are so gullible. Who is tonto in the first place without Olakunle Churchill ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
When you marry a bitch, you will definitely have a bitch problem;

When you marry a toxic woman, you will have a toxic problem;

When you marry a chaotic woman, you will have chaos;

That's why the book of Proverbs warns. Churchill could have avoided all this mess.

Be a wise son.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by OmoManU: 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
Imagine the bitch getting a million views on her channel the kind of money she would make ehn

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Auxtin85(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
This woman has created too many troubles in her son’s future, I pray she realizes what she is doing

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by TheTourist: 5:47pm On May 01, 2019
I KNEW THATS WHAT SHE WAS UP TO WITH ALL THE HATE SPEECH. TOXIC WOMAN

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by IamPatriotic(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2019
Thank God I don't watch anyhow things like that

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by superlanny(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2019
toto dike, the op , commenters, and the mod that brought this to fp, thunder fire all of una.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by civilserva: 5:49pm On May 01, 2019
G
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by eleojo23: 5:49pm On May 01, 2019
Nollywood is no longer paying her so she's taking the drama to YouTube.

All na hustle....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Ayobami7(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2019
注意 下一个

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Offpoint: 5:50pm On May 01, 2019
If I ever visit that kind channel make Thunder fire the guy above and the guy below

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by LowerPriceData0(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2019
Interesting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by payne4real(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2019
_Conduct *CBT* examination without internet. Create and assign test the software marks and generate result.

Www.smartcbtng.com.ng

#ConductCBTTestWithConfidence_
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Tyche(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Typical ibo , everything is money money money . I only pity the foolish mr Churchill that married her in the first place. How much was Tonto worth before he marry that guy ,the moment she stole few millions from Churchill she want divorce.

Go choke on your sh!t, shameless, deranged and imbecillic tribalist

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 01, 2019
I wish her all the best.... but nothing lasts forever, I hope she understands that.

Meanwhile, I'm backing Liverpool to revenge on our behalf (Manchester United) tonight. Barça no fit yeye us like that nah.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Topmaike007(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2019
Nairaland The Tontoland
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by yesloaded: 5:53pm On May 01, 2019
Na tonto go carry the day for nairaland

Despite the fact that I do watch IBO film for many years ago, I gat to know tonto dike on nairaland & Regina just late last year

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by micgray100(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2019
Hope.. Men are learning from this toxic wwoman's behaviour...
It shows that not all celebrities have brain as we think...

I wish Churchill just ignore this lady totally.. I know.. He won't.. Cos blood is running in his vain too..

My signature says something about company incorporation..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How by Zombiekiller010: 5:56pm On May 01, 2019
I love how churchill keep mute,
Guys shine your eyes oh, dont let love blind you to marry a lady that will frustrate your life

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Zack Orji's Son / GEJ And Toyin Aimakhu Take A Selfie / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.