Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (53529 Views)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by rainmoredays: 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
Who goes there?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by polet99: 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
Abeg this one pass me, make i find people wey go talk go
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Timekeeper: 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people
U r sick...

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by laughitall(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
It's not romance but stupidity for a man to kneel before a woman begging her to be his responsibility.
can you just imagine
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Legendguru: 6:43pm On May 01, 2019
lol
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by NaijaElba(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:
It's not romance but stupidity for a man to kneel before a woman begging her to be his responsibility.

nah thru oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by airsaylongcon: 6:47pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A young man based in Warri, Rivers state

Dear ChangeIsConstant,

Can you kindly edit the mistake above?

By the way, I think this is lack of creativity... You don't go about fooling yourself or presenting yourself like a thief in order to propose.

There are far more better and creative ways to do that.

-You can take her to the zoo in Benin and pop the question to the cheering giraffes looking at you guys happily.

-You can also take to a bolè (roasted plantain) and fish joint at Warri in the evening...

-Or better still, take her to any leisure park or Fast food like AJ or Sizzlers at Ekpan, sink the ring into the cup of ice cream.

It must not be "Police Arrest" all the time.

Good luck to you guys.

You know the full Waff Town finish
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Ubdavis(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2019
All this doesn't guarantee successful marriage...
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
One day this mumu thing go go south, na that time una eye go clear.
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:57pm On May 01, 2019
airsaylongcon:

You know the full Waff Town finish
I love my state and I rep Waff Town.

Hailings!
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by happney65: 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
dingbang:
I wonder why all these fuss about proposals. Why not keep it short and simple rather than being stupid about it.
Honestly the whole Rubbish is becoming Irritating and foolish..

And Juvenilistic.. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 01, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? angry
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by jomarq(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2019
pls how did Ned nwoko proposed to Regina? I want to use his stunt on my now Gf. any ideal Nlanders?
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Dear ChangeIsConstant,

By the way, I think this is lack of creativity... You don't go about fooling yourself or presenting yourself like a thief in order to propose.

-You can take her to the zoo in Benin and pop the question to the cheering giraffes looking at you guys happily.

-You can also take to a bolè (roasted plantain) and fish joint at Warri in the evening...

-Or better still, take her to any leisure park or Fast food like AJ or Sizzlers at Ekpan, sink the ring into the cup of ice cream.

Good luck to you guys.

Or better still, take her to any leisure park or Fast food like AJ or Sizzlers at Ekpan, sink the ring into the cup of ice cream.

Till she mistakingly swallow the ring in her cup abi? Then you will go and propose to her in the theatre while being operated.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by myresearch: 7:06pm On May 01, 2019
Watch the video and laugh like......

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9296294_img20190501190808097_jpeg8805976a63bcf4a03e7af82088916cdf

Play Now

Watch the video and laugh like......

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by StandardJohn(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Lol
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by 22brains(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Dear ChangeIsConstant,

Good luck to you guys.
sharap ya mouth o ye jealous friends. one man's food is another's poison.

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Kyrestas: 7:31pm On May 01, 2019
jobless people with stupid proposser
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Onyi22(f): 7:34pm On May 01, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by raphy(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2019
so the guy spend money to rent police or the uniform.

just to propose.it's not funny not even in this same zipcode as funny.

anywhere where did sh run to.maybe to delete all the messages on her WhatsApp n come back.

girls sha.
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Divay22(f): 7:40pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Dear ChangeIsConstant,

Good luck to you guys.
Lol
So going to bole spot is creative and romantic abi grin grin
Just try rubbish with me first cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:43pm On May 01, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
So going to bole spot is creative and romantic abi grin grin
Just try rubbish with me first cheesy cheesy
Bolè spot is too exquisite for you sef, I will take you to where they sell kpokpo garri and groundnut. grin
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Divay22(f): 7:46pm On May 01, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Bolè spot is too exquisite for you sef, I will take you to where they sell kpokpo garri and groundnut. grin
Lol
No probs....it's kukuma not by force to accept the ring.
No wahala smiley
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:50pm On May 01, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
No probs....it's kukuma not by force to accept the ring.
No wahala smiley
You don see problem before? Nor accept the ring first, you go see problem in Pink gown and hand bag. angry
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2019
undecided na so one guy take run enter soak away he tink say him baby go comort him so he can propose to her, for where the girl just leave him there na so the guy take die inside soak away. grin before somebody go say eyya na joke I dey joke ooo.

See my real bussiness here below

Mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh, sssssiiiissssssiiiii.

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by sisisioge: 7:56pm On May 01, 2019
Which one be all these local local stunts in the name of proposal bikonu? Hian!
Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by 400billionman: 7:59pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

I wonder o.

For this buhary economy.

You save money, give police to help you propose to a lady who probably slept in your home last night.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos by Onliie(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2019
So the boyfriend na Yahoo boy. Abi why then go raid private residence. So the girlfriend na mumu. You see police men with beards and you believed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.