Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses (389 Views)

Painful Menses. Please Help! / With Scent Leaf, It Is Goodbye To Irregular And Painful Menstrual Period / How To Stop Heavy Painful Menstrual Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 01, 2019
Lot of women are face with all of this challenges this days. Some women now find it very very difficult to go to anywhere during there menstrual circle because they are face with pain within those moment. Lot of challenges they face and this very one is common among 3 women 1 is having to face this. But as some are fighting with bad odour in and out of there menstruation. And they have try every means but all they keep getting from the hospital is antibiotic injection which just work for a moment. Some just in weeks. I have treated much of this with herbs with wonderful result at the end of it and there dirty menstrual comes clean at the end of the day and this is purely with herbs which I make for such on request. I often love to attend to people in Lagos so we can see face to face to avoid any doubt. I can go on and on but I will leave a room for any to reach me on call 08029724901. On this situation
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
.. .. .
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
.. . ..
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by thundafire: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Irregular Menstrual, Painful Menstrual, Odour Menses by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Almost Two Million Nigerians Suffer With Diminished Vision / World's Smallest' Surviving Premature Baby Released From US Hospital / If You Don't Have The Regular Genotype AA, Share Your Relationship Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.