Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts (45281 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Police IG: Tonto Dikeh Reacts, Says She And Her Lawyers Were Not Contacted / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by unclexofficial: 5:56pm On May 01, 2019
Daniella Okeke who reacted to the drama on Instagram majorly, which centered majorly on Tonto Dikeh's explosive claims against her ex-husband, has stated that there is no need to pay for her DSTV as all the drama she needs in on social media. Daniella who shared her thoughts of having not to pay for DSTV over the drama on social media, wrote; 'CONTENT EVERYWHERE I CANT EVEN KEEP UP.'  

Tonto Dikeh who reacted in the comment section of her post, told her to stop by on her YouTube page. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/01/daniella-okeke-says-no-need-to-pay-for-dstv-with-drama-on-social-media-tonto-dikeh-reacts/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by unclexofficial: 6:05pm On May 01, 2019
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by partnerbizz4: 6:17pm On May 01, 2019
Each time i see this gal, i remember Apostle Sule.

May God help me

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by IvarTheTerrible: 9:22pm On May 01, 2019
angry

Apostle Suleiman's .... cumbucket shocked

36 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Rosarie(f): 9:23pm On May 01, 2019
I have never seen anyone as bitter as tonto.churchikl made a big mistake.
No matter what good name is better than sacrifice

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by LOSKYXANDER: 9:23pm On May 01, 2019
Look down there!! You'll see people that give a f**k

10 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by ALAYORMII: 9:23pm On May 01, 2019
Nollywood on IG
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by ogtavia(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2019
Regina vs Ancestor : grin grin grin grin grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by onecornerboy(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Hotzone(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2019
Tonto, Wike’s sister, the lioness.
No matter what they say, I love u

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Authoreety: 9:24pm On May 01, 2019
OK na
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Chubhie: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
Seun and the mods are in good business these weeks.

10 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by jonni1221: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
but this is quite true na, her drama i worth watching na

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
Olodo, awon 'am' crew, half educated illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
Buhari could not give us an ordinary may day speech

19 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by ntyce(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
So Tonto is doing all these just for views on her YouTube channel...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Ijaya123: 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Each time i see this gal, i remember Apostle Sule.

May God help me

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Where are the testimonies?

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by ruggedtimi(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
aproko drama
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by hisexcellency34: 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
You wan enter Apostle's private jet...ole

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by nicepoker101(m): 9:26pm On May 01, 2019
The mod pushing all Tonto's related articles to FP is he in love with her?
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Maxcollins042(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
Who knows the rebuttal Funke must be cooking up for that transgender called Bobrisky as I type this.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Emih00001(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
wanna read comments..
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 01, 2019
Nairaland is now tontoland angry

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Goldenheart(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2019
Hot beans Hot beans tongue
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by JejeNaija(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2019
No musician is trending at the moment.
Tonto v. Ex hubby.
Regina v. Grandpa.

Everywhere pepper stew news of the above.
Why do I think nairaland was paid by Tonto to carry her news all through today.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by lucy000: 9:29pm On May 01, 2019
LET ME TEACH TO BE A DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 4 WEEKS NO BULLSHIT 100% PRACTICAL

I am ZENOS. A Certified Digital Media Marketing professional with several years of practical experience, project portfolios and awards when it comes to Digital Media Marketing.

I have trained hundreds of individuals and corporate staff in the field of DIGITAL MARKETING as well as developed various Digital solutions for Organisations - large and small scale entrepreneur.

Let me and other DIGITAL MARKETING professional train you to be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMEN and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

CLASS COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 25th of March, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Deborachi(f): 9:29pm On May 01, 2019
See news..
Shame on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by MissRaine69(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
ntyce:
So Tonto is doing all these just for views on her YouTube channel...
Hello!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Neimar: 9:30pm On May 01, 2019
make I relax with daniella Okeke pictures

Barcelona dy make my bp rise

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by Sweetcollins: 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
Lol
Fact
Re: Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts by kunlesehan(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2019
On NL Tonto matter doesn't Decay

All these drama, she might still be visiting the CHURCH on a HILL even if the SERVICE is SHORT.

Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khafi Visits Ikogosi Warm Spring, Where Warm & Cold Water Meet At A Point / Moet Abebe Rocks Body Paint (Photos) / Peruzzi Blasts A Lady Who Sketched Him, Says "Your Head Is Not Correct" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.