Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage (4184 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by Samyj247: 7:00pm On May 02, 2019
IamD18:
You love her in a totocial way.
who b D's. u wan kill me with laf
Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2019
LordKO:
Citing his submission, he didn't make any marriage promise to her, even when she tried to cajole him into doing so in the middle of an action and, remember, they're in a relationship - a convenience relationship from the inception citing the indications available. Her action at such juncture amounted to cajolement which the OP pretentiously dodged - which is bad, diplomacy could have been a better option - through his act of silence. His action, however bad, was justifiable because the lady didn't come into equity with clean hands - what transpired at that juncture was a case of two "too clever by half" (sly) entities in a battle of wits.

Once more, I know that telling someone that you love him/her doesn't automatically mean promising marriage to such a person - and loving someone will always remain different from falling in love with the same person or having reason to remain in love with the same person forever. In fact, someone that made a promise of marriage to another can cancel same at the 11th hour - I'm not saying/justifying that one should trick or intentionally treat another in such manner - if s/he doesn't feel convinced (on principle) to continue with the arrangement. To be late is better than to be late.

My perspective is from my position as a conscientious libertarian, an altruist and a spiritual but irreligious person; As such, I can't see things from the religious view point - this doesn't invalidate your opinion in any way. I can never be caught using servility to sustain anything, and by extension, I don't support and expect others to do so. . . It was absolute disingenuousness on her part as she tried to cajole the OP into a cause under duress. Everyone deserves liberty - of course, liberty doesn't negate decorum.

Meanwhile, my submissions on the scenario under discussion don't nullify the obvious fact that the OP is of the manipulative ethical leanings as both pronounced and unpronounced connotation of his submission suggested. I don't hold brief for him.

I couldn't help myself from mentioning that reading this post got me laughing like somebody that won a jackpot.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by MiddleSpot: 8:50pm On May 02, 2019
LordKO:
Citing his submission, he didn't make any marriage promise to her, even when she tried to cajole him into doing so in the middle of an action and, remember, they're in a relationship - a convenience relationship from the inception citing the indications available. Her action at such juncture amounted to cajolement which the OP pretentiously dodged - which is bad, diplomacy could have been a better option - through his act of silence. His action, however bad, was justifiable because the lady didn't come into equity with clean hands - what transpired at that juncture was a case of two "too clever by half" (sly) entities in a battle of wits.

Once more, I know that telling someone that you love him/her doesn't automatically mean promising marriage to such a person - and loving someone will always remain different from falling in love with the same person or having reason to remain in love with the same person forever. In fact, someone that made a promise of marriage to another can cancel same at the 11th hour - I'm not saying/justifying that one should trick or intentionally treat another in such manner - if s/he doesn't feel convinced (on principle) to continue with the arrangement. To be late is better than to be late.

My perspective is from my position as a conscientious libertarian, an altruist and a spiritual but irreligious person; As such, I can't see things from the religious view point - this doesn't invalidate your opinion in any way. I can never be caught using servility to sustain anything, and by extension, I don't support and expect others to do so. . . It was absolute disingenuousness on her part as she tried to cajole the OP into a cause under duress. Everyone deserves liberty - of course, liberty doesn't negate decorum.

Meanwhile, my submissions on the scenario under discussion don't nullify the obvious fact that the OP is of the manipulative ethical leanings as both pronounced and unpronounced connotation of his submission suggested. I don't hold brief for him.

Stop trying too hard. You've derailed. This is total B. S
Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by MiddleSpot: 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
generationz:

You are right in what you wrote

But what if the girl had an Agenda.
she might not want to marry op na Just to destroy his life.

The fact still remains a Liar

There are some women who will agree if you plainly tell them " I have a girlfriend ,wife etc I can't marry you"

Op doesn't have to lie with marriage.

When some women enjoy hanging around you or if he is good In the other room he may not spend money sef

You are talking as man .

I'm talking as one who has been in deliverance ministry for many years now and has read widely on the subject.

Op is guilty. He has made promises and they are binding.

Many men get away with these fake promises.

Op should just pray that the babe isn't diabolical.

Witches have no regard for an innocent person let alone someone who has used his hands to buy trouble all for pleasure sake.

LordKO has not seen deep spiritual shii.when people enter deliverance ministry they know you don't just do any. I won't read that guys comment again. I'm heavily disappointed.
Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by greatbrian(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2019
Youve bitten than you can chew boss man u finally sold your future for Round 2 to an ogbanje.........

In d spirit realm u r married.
Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by LordKO(m): 9:52pm On May 02, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Stop trying too hard. You've derailed. This is total B. S

Domineeringness will always remain the hallmark of a small-minded person like you, lol. I neither know you nor need your validation for anything, so STFU.

I intentionally ignored your crass stupidity since you made me to notice you through this thread, but it's now obvious that you've mistaken my politeness and tolerance for timidity. Vamoose now and look for your small-minded ilk elsewhere or better still direct your further mentions to. . . don't provoke me further.

The near-free access to the Webspace for all and sundry shouldn't be reason for low-lives and bumpkins like you to be picking on others unprovoked.

Nothing can be more appalling than seeing a bumpkin like you throwing around words you barely know and don't understand their meanings and how to use them appropriately, and when you try to quantify someone or something beyond your little brain capacity.

Dialog isn't the same thing as e-fighting. You can now direct your further mentions to your lunatic parents.

13 Likes

Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by MiddleSpot: 9:55pm On May 02, 2019
LordKO:

Domineeringness will always remain the hallmark of a small-minded person like you, lol. I neither know you nor need your validation for anything, so STFU.

I intentionally ignored your crass stupidity since you made me to notice through this thread, but it's now obvious that you've taken my politeness for timidity. Vamoose now and look for your small-minded ilk elsewhere or better still direct your further mentions to. . . don't provoke me further.

The near-free access to the Webspace for all and sundry shouldn't be reason for low-lives and bumpkins like you to be picking on others unprovoked.

Who's trying to be domineering. Ko shift abeg.

One who's accusing one of being domineering is quickly throwing aspersions... Hypocrisy

E warrior, who was polite to whom all along. Point my comments that pints to the crass idoicy your fvcked up deluded mind is pointing to.

You better wake up. Being narcissistic and egoistic and abusive and devoid of sense and empathy has been making you feel hard. You piece of thrash. Woe betide your sense of entitlement. It won't be well with you for cursing me. May your daughters be subjected to the same treatment. Eedioot

Whenever your brain is restored let us know. Obviously seems you're enslaved to a cvnt that has stolen your sense lately. Thrash

May all your daughters receive the same treatment from a man. C this fvcking eediot

Yu are a fvkced up full. Never ever in the rest of your miserable. Life... If you like have ten billions quote me again. And don't bother replying as I won't rid it.

Eediot
Re: Help I Think My Gf Trying To Lure Me Into Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 10:04pm On May 02, 2019
rowland545:
good evening nairalanders I will just go straight to the point I need advice as am really confused right now. ..there is this girl am seeing for a while now, we were always confessing love to each other although I don't really feel anything for her except the sex that am getting... fast forward to today. she came around after being away for a month due to her work...so we did the same process, have sex so after the first round we were discussing and she asked if I truly love her of course I said yes. so second round will b sure...she now brought a ring that I should put it on her finger I was scared at first so she insisted and I did it... she now said if I will marry her...now it became creapy and weird she now we are married ...I did not say anything.. but in d course of the second round I noticed blood on the condom I now asked if she was on her period she said no I asked y was she bleeding she said I was rough on her....so guys am really confused because am suspecting vodoo here.... is it possible for d bleeding to b normal pls I need answers...

This is the _shit you get when you date fvckboys.

Op, I sincerely hope she jazzes the hell out of your unserious ass. Make her wash her panties, and _shit like that. That will teach you to eat your cake and have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . / Asian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.