₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,251,423 members, 4,932,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2019 at 11:32 PM

Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement (3551 Views)

I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / AAUA Graduate Wears Cement Sack Material To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) / Friends Carry Graduate In Wheelbarrow In Liberia To Celebrate His Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement by lilwetdick: 11:09pm On May 02
gbosaa:

Illi...what? Are you dyslexic?

if you understand what dyslexia is, you won't be writing this nonsense
Re: Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement by abbeyty(m): 8:33am On May 03
FSU:

It can be on Nairaland; that means nothing. A good % of the stories here are either fake or exaggerated. I DOUBT THERE IS A DANGOTE DRIVER WITH A PhD (except it's faked or forged PhD). Prove me Wrong, please.

Are you even going to believe it if you are provided with facts? You that have already tagged anything comes from Nigeria as fake
Re: Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement by FSU: 2:00pm On May 03
abbeyty:

Are you even going to believe it if you are provided with facts? You that have already tagged anything comes from Nigeria as fake

When not try me first?
Re: Igbo Boy In The US. Let's Celebrate His Achievement by FSU: 3:32pm On May 16
All these evil people derailing this thread. Na only una waka come? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parent Teachers Association (pta) Fees Should Be Scrapped. Its A Fraud! / The Role Of ICT In Solar Energy Generation And Utilization / Breaking News ! Lasu Releases New 1st And 2nd Round Of Supplementary Admission List Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.