Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,677 members, 7,805,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Liverpool Are OUT!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Are OUT!!! (524 Views)

Liverpool Are Champions Of England / Liverpool Are A 'machine' - Mbappe / Liverpool Are Set To Make Mane Their Highest Paid Player With New Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Are OUT!!! by footballcable(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2019
After losing by 3 goals to nil at Camp nou, I'm 80% convinced that Liverpool are going to be knocked out by the Spanish giants.. An away goal at the nou camp would have played a HUGE role for kloop's team but they failed to take their chances. But;

Can Liverpool still win it??
My gosh!!! Its highly improbable.. I can't remember the team that slotted 4 goals past barca without them scoring - IT'S MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE REDS and don't forget, Lionel Messi lives

Re: Liverpool Are OUT!!! by Emmaculate20(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2019
footballcable:
After losing by 3 goals to nil at Camp nou, I'm 80% convinced that Liverpool are going to be knocked out by the Spanish giants.. An away goal at the nou camp would have played a HUGE role for kloop's team but they failed to take their chances. But;

Can Liverpool still win it??
My gosh!!! Its highly improbable.. I can't remember the team that slotted 4 goals past barca without them scoring - IT'S MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE REDS and don't forget, Lionel Messi lives
Hmm... I thought at your previous thread, you Said that Liver will deal with Barca, so na waiting i dey hear say u say now.
Re: Liverpool Are OUT!!! by footballcable(m): 6:12am On May 02, 2019
Emmaculate20:
Hmm... I thought at your previous thread, you Said that Liver will deal with Barca, so na waiting i dey hear say u say now.
If they had scored a goal, it would have been another story. I didnt say they will deal with barca, in fact my prediction was twonil. Read the thread again..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ronaldinho Turns Rapper, Releases Song Against Corruption / Lionel Messi To Cover PES 2020 Following Fc Barcelona Renewment Of Contract With / Glory Vip Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.