Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition (2333 Views)

Tinubu Fails To Replace Recalled Ambassadors, 5 Months After / Kyari Not Recalled By IGP Usman Baba - Force PPRO, Frank Mba / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition by Daewang: 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Ofemannnu:

lol

So they should leave the dirty pungent Osu,abi kontunu.

They have kicked out the putrid abobaku bitch.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition by Andhominem: 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
immhotep:

not like the Oba?

You mean one pigidiot from the yea...st forming Oba
Re: Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition by Andhominem: 6:55pm On May 02, 2019
BaaleOko:

I agree, Igbos are FAR BELOW Afonja apes in all indices of everything wrong. Like incest, ritual(skull mining), ugliness, low IQ, dirtiness to mention a few. That I can definitely agree with you on.

At least, I refreshed your short memory with the url.

It's left to you to continue deluding yourself. You are free! grin
Re: Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition by BaaleOko: 6:56pm On May 02, 2019
Andhominem:

At least, I refreshed your short memory with the url.

It's left to you to continue deluding yourself. You are free! grin
OK ape.
Re: Nigerian Woman, Fiona Adesanya, Becomes First MP In UK Recalled Via Petition by Andhominem: 7:57pm On May 02, 2019
BaaleOko:

OK ape.

The url was an uppercut... grin
E pain am wella... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See D Video Of LIVE Protest Of IPOB Biafra In United Nations General Assembly. / How To Kill, Skin And Bury A Country - Obadiah Mailafia / See Veteran Actor Chiwetalu Agu In Biafra Flag.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.