Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week (4084 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / He Wants Space To Focus / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 11:38pm On May 01, 2019
Hi guys,

I will make this as short as possible.
I started seeing this girl for about a year and 3 months now, where it started all good. At the start, she always respected me, always was loyal, sex was great, she always wanted to see me. etc. At one point, we had a big first fight which put a dent on the initial trust I used to have when she ended up getting drunk and sleeping over in a friend's place and lying about it. However, I forgave that incident.
Let me add in here that I eventually realized she had low self esteem and was often seeking attention, and doing certain things which made her vulnerable.

A lot of issues followed periodically after that, with some ranging around her behaviour with other guys. In all of these, I often maintained my frame and wasn't jealous.

It then got to a point, however, that I seemed to not really trust her, so I was in between trying to figure out what was going on, without looking insecure. At some point, she met some guys who they started talking together till a point they got to hang out, which made me jealous. Honestly, I wouldn't mind her hanging out and all, but the first incident we ever had always made me feel she is very vulnerable around guys. I started being suspicious of her moves, trying to let her know that lots of these guys do not really care about her, except to bed her.

However, I messed up with my reaction at a point where she lied she was going out with her family, meanwhile, she went out with some guys. I found out in a creepy way, which followed with her acting manipulative, defensive, disrespectful and avoiding.

Honestly, I should have handled it differently by giving her her space there and then, but because we have had some significant experience together(had abortions etc), I tried to make it work which looking back, I know was the biggest mistake which totally plunged the respect.
So every move from me followed with a defensive response, which ultimately led me to plead and beg her, which plunged the respect further (Biggest red mark)
A lot of the story is quite complicated because, at this point, things got really serious where her stepfamily(who she lives with) began getting annoyed with her. Sitting her down and talking to her, which she didn't like.

We hungout recently, where I got her something very unique, but I realized the love is gone, or not really there as she has been avoiding sex/romance.. etc. She asked for space to clear herself away from everyone for a week and that she will call me in a week. I asked if we are okay to meet new people or I can move on, she said no, it is not a final breakup, just a no contact space for a week and "we will know how it goes after a week" I asked again if she wants a breakup and maybe can't say it, she insisted it is just space from family and friends as she feels people misunderstand her. Though she said she still loves me, "but it is going down" lol

In my head at the moment, I ve gotten over the "fantasies" and I m meeting new people too. I just want to know what you guys think of this. She gave me a call the next day, but I didn't pick up as in my head, I want to give her her space.
The common sense part of me tells me it is over, however, there is no guarantee the next person I meet wouldn't be the same as women are not to be trusted. However, I am thinking how to reignite the sex back from her, because the sex was quite good. I left her a fake proposal for a vacation "to clear our heads" but tbh, I just want to get back the nacks, though it is not a do or die. That's all. What do you guys think about the "1 week space thing"

Update.

The space didn't last long as we sort of got talking after a couple of days. However, she did something I will say.. No man with balls will ever take. Someguy she used to confide in started talking stuff about me, which I got to know about through a friend. Long story short, I, she nd the guy found ourselves in a confrontation, where she sided the guy, and eventually left in his car. Tbh. it was quite humiliating. Broke up there and then.. However she reached out to me, and in a small conversation, an argument ensued again, as certain family issues were around it all.
Now, I gave myself a proper break. Went quiet, hit the gym and bought myself a Mercedes c200 as I ve always wanted to get one. Yeah.. Shez seen my couple of uploads, and yeah.. She has called, which I ve refused to pick.
At this point, I am all about either revenge or just cutting off totally. I know cutting off is the best, but I like her to feel some pain either way at the end.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
You will make it short.....

angry

13 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Oluromantic: 11:45pm On May 01, 2019
Rat weh percieve smell of roasted fish, come dey trace am, till he see the fish on top trap, that rat get 2 decision to make for him life.. Either he turn back and forget the fish smell or face the risk of injury, pain, shame and death.

7 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by SUPERPACK: 11:50pm On May 01, 2019
Go and marry her if u love her, do you want her to die of abortion complications, or you want to make sure you damage her womb, you are just plain wicked. remember kama is real

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Fernandowski(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2019
Better quit the relationshit and save yourself all these stress

1 Like

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by iPrevail(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2019
Bruh... Forget the f*****g relationship. It's done.
I'm being 100% honest with you here. Forget the call (have some fvkin pride) and move on like you said you have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 11:53pm On May 01, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Go and marry her if u love her, do you want her to die of abortion complications, or you want to make sure you damage her womb, you are just plain wicked. remember kama is real
LOL.. I already told her I want to marry her, but she said she is not sure she feels the same. She also at some point told me not to call her "babe"
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by NoChill: 11:55pm On May 01, 2019
She said she wants space?, oya tell her to go and work in NASA

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by olite93(m): 12:06am On May 02, 2019
no love. just enjoy d kitten. u na better Boi na
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 12:12am On May 02, 2019
iPrevail:
Bruh... Forget the f*****g relationship. It's done.
I'm being 100% honest with you here. Forget the call (have some fvkin pride) and move on like you said you have.

I know it is done and I have someone I am talking to right now, but a part of me tells me that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by babyfaceafrica: 12:13am On May 02, 2019
kids everywhere
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Oluromantic: 12:14am On May 02, 2019
SUPERPACK:
He doesn't have to marry her, her mind is not settled for marriage yet, she will cheat on him as a married woman. Best is leave her let her go, you'll find another babe. U shdnt have had only one in d first place. Men who have 2-3 babes, its cus of issues like this. Check it out, you had only her and she had many guys she hangs out with..not only you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by iPrevail(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2019
BrownCarton:

I know it is done and I have someone I am talking to right now, but a part of me tells me that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

I know you won't listen. That's why these days, no need to advice people... You just mind your own damn business.
I typed all that shii from a not-savourable experience. You can't change people.. Only God can (if he gives a sh!t).. And trust me, once "love" is gone... It's fvckin dead.
Clinging to what used and hoping for what may be never be will result to either one of you becoming a monster. I don't wanna read here you murdered that girl or she set you on fire.
Dude.. I know you still want her. But just give and the space she needs.. When she comes back, if she does, then you'll know she's yours. Peace!

8 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 12:29am On May 02, 2019
iPrevail:

I know you won't listen. That's why these days, no need to advice people... You just mind your own damn business.
I typed all that shii from a not-savourable experience. You can't change people.. Only God can (if he gives a sh!t).. And trust me, once "love" is gone... It's fvckin dead.
Clinging to what used and hoping for what may be never be will result to either one of you becoming a monster. I don't wanna read here you murdered that girl or she set you on fire.
Dude.. I know you still want her. But just give and the space she needs.. When she comes back, if she does, then you'll know she's yours. Peace!
I get your point bro. I already said she called me a day after, but I haven't returned it. I was asking what could it mean if/after she calls after a week which is in a few days. Peace
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by MissRaine69(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2019
Guy with insecurities meets a woman who has low self esteem what could possibly go wrong?
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

You are trying to resuscitate a corpse, a very noble effort but a pointless one nonetheless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by iTearHerToto: 1:21am On May 02, 2019
U can't allow other boys to have a lil portion. If her former boyfriend was a monitoring spirit like you are would you have gotten a taste of her Greedy stingy boys everywhere

Pukes angry

7 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by endureson: 4:59am On May 02, 2019
BrownCarton:

LOL.. I already told her I want to marry her, but she said she is not sure she feels the same. She also at some point told me not to call her "babe"

No go find ur wife. De wait for 1 week. She wan nack then come back to U.

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 6:05am On May 02, 2019
You and I know you're still with that girl to keep on fucking her grin
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by femmoy(m): 6:52am On May 02, 2019
op go and listen to R.kelly's song "when a woman's fed up". basically there's nothing you can do if her love is no more there. Wait for a week? prolly she wants to mess around and maybe later come back to u,if I were u,I'll take it as good-bye.

u can always pick urself up and forge ahead instead of "waiting for a week". I hope this makes sense to u bro.
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by kullozone(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2019
I even think say this one get sense when em start the story, but...
The girl go use am shine las lassmiley
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by anthonyuncle(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2019
she don dey go,
1 by 1...
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by anochuko01(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2019
RESPECT HER ONE WEEK BREAK...AND WHEN SHE RETURNS, ASK FOR A YEAR BREAK...

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by ecstasy357(m): 8:32am On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
Guy with insecurities meets a woman who has low self esteem what could possibly go wrong?
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.

You are trying to resuscitate a corpse, a very noble effort but a pointless one nonetheless.

That's savage!

"WHEN INSECURITY MEETS LOW SELF ESTEEM, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2019
This is a devilish advice am going to give. In other to continue bedding her, reconcile with her but get some1 serious you would have by the side. No be only them sabi keep side boo.

Saintly advice, walkaway. Plenty good girls out there. Both the ones with mind blowing sex and no sex at all. Just look well
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by MissRaine69(f): 11:12am On May 04, 2019
ecstasy357:

That's savage!

"WHEN INSECURITY MEETS LOW SELF ESTEEM, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?"
That may be
But the bottom line is, the signs have been there for a long time that this is not working but both of them opt to ignore them.
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by MissRaine69(f): 11:17am On May 04, 2019
officialarab:
This is a devilish advice am going to give. In other to continue bedding her, reconcile with her but get some1 serious you would have by the side. No be only them sabi keep side boo.

Saintly advice, walkaway. Plenty good girls out there. Both the ones with mind blowing sex and no sex at all. Just look well
Your devilish advice is not advice does that post read like he is an individual who can juggle two relationships? He can’t figure out ONE woman and here you are telling him to double his woes. Your fuckery is how negroes die by the dozen.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 11:26am On May 04, 2019
use ur time wisely!!!
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by beninfo3: 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
TarOrfeek:

You will make it short.....

angry
Hahahaha.. short indeed grin
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 10:55pm On May 13, 2019
Update.

The space didn't last long as we sort of got talking after a couple of days. However, she did something I will say.. No man with balls will ever take. Someguy she used to confide in started talking stuff about me, which I got to know about through a friend. Long story short, I, she nd the guy found ourselves in a confrontation, where she sided the guy, and eventually left in his car. Tbh. it was quite humiliating. Broke up there and then.. However she reached out to me, and in a small conversation, an argument ensued again, as certain family issues were around it all.
Now, I gave myself a proper break. Went quiet, hit the gym and bought myself a Mercedes c200 as I ve always wanted to get one. Yeah.. Shez seen my couple of uploads, and yeah.. She has called, which I ve refused to pick.
At this point, I am all about either revenge or just cutting off totally. I know cutting off is the best, but I like her to feel some pain either way at the end.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 13, 2019
lets just hope, you are telling the truth, kinda seeing some red flags in your update..wait are you hitting the gym at 10.55pm and you also bought a car at 10.55.pm, i am trying to understand.

my guy, that girl won go bang another guy..she even get guy wey she love, she has been avoiding sex/romance..a girl that doesn't have any feeling for you will avoid sex with you.

you need to give her space forever, pls block and delete her number and move forward with your life..nothing meaniful can come out of this so called relationship

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by BrownCarton: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Oluromantic:
Rat weh percieve smell of roasted fish, come dey trace am, till he see the fish on top trap, that rat get 2 decision to make for him life.. Either he turn back and forget the fish smell or face the risk of injury, pain, shame and death.
Word... I ll update what happened after. Was a terrible experience
Re: She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2019
BrownCarton:

I get your point bro. I already said she called me a day after, but I haven't returned it. I was asking what could it mean if/after she calls after a week which is in a few days. Peace
So giving one space means no communication? You should be the mature one here. Do you know if she had a very important information to pass across to you?

Relationships these days break down due to impatience. Ordinary one week, you already talking to another woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubunja, God Bless You. / Is Miracle Ikechukwu Still Alive? / Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.