Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (35323 Views)

My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Optionalx: 10:26am On May 02, 2019
What are the advantages of
Babaloja &
Iyaloja
Please educate us if you know...

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Klington: 10:28am On May 02, 2019
so much pain and hate

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by slowice(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2019
Nigeria is simply a disgrace to the world

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Jobabori(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2019
otuekong1:
I think Lagos should learn from abuja on how it operates its markets
They allow shop owners to come together and an election is been conducted for positions, despite the shop owners having its excos ,AMMA(FCT ) still exercises its duties(security,sanitation,
While shop owners help in settling disputes between shop owners n customers and also cubbing thuggery touting,fighting etc
The tradition in Lagos ( Yoruba) is different from Abuja ( Gwari). Every market in Yoruba land should have an Iyaloja and Babaloja. There can be an elected executive as you suggested and I think there is one on ground but for tradition, there should be an Iyaloja and Babaloja who are ceremonial heads without executive power but with due respects and honours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Coolgent(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2019
If they are not satisfied with the selection let them go back to their states pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Optionalx: 10:31am On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These protesters are indeed deluded group of people.

Market is market in Lagos. How can that one carrying a placard that says computer village is an ICT hub and not pepper sellers, it's amazing how these guys thinks they can decide what happens in another man's land.

What happens to when in Rome, behave like and obey the Roman laws.
Lol
How many sqm did you owe in this your land ...
lemme guess- nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by uvie66: 10:32am On May 02, 2019
Did your father choose anybody to be the iyaoloja ?
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Wisemen0147(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Nah waaaa oooo....Tinubu name must emerge in news nowadays. Hisssss

Iyaloja general,nah way of extorting innocent poor traders/sellers,is nothing but a Fraud and Scam

It happen everywhere in Nigeria not only in Lagos or Southwest but every part of this great country.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
These protesters are indeed deluded group of people.

Market is market in Lagos. How can that one carrying a placard that says computer village is an ICT hub and not pepper sellers, it's amazing how these guys thinks they can decide what happens in another man's land.

What happens to when in Rome, behave like and obey the Roman laws.

Lagos is Nigeria, Not another Mans land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by SEONaijaExpert: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
Optionalx:

Lol
How many sqm did you in this your land ...
lemme guess- nothing
Go back to whatever hustle you're into and hustle hard. You'd be depressed if I reply your comment in specifics.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by capitalzero: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
masseratti:
This is absolutely wrong, since she was given the title of iyaloja by Ọba Akinolu, she can not enforce her authority over places that are not under the Dominion of Ọba of Lagos, he authority should not go beyond Lagos Island, there is nothing like Iyaloja general, what will the iyoloja of ikorodu, EPE and Badagry now be or do, this is wrong if the state house of assembly passed any law to back this abnormally, the court should be approached, it's high time real indigenous people of Lagos steps in, this their silence and I don't care attitude will keep on costing them their real place in Lagos politics, you can't impose people to be collecting money on your behalf in places that is not under your dominion.

your head is correct. omo yoruba atata ni e. lagos is not a city but state. You cannot expect iyaloja of ile-ife to appoint babalojas or iyalojas for markets in osogbo,ede or ilesa. similarly, iyaloja of oyo town cannot appoint babalojas or iyalojas for markets in ogbomoso, saki etc. it is wrong. it is abuse of power and authority. iyaloja of eko is not iyaloja of lagos. she may be the chairperson or iyalojas and babalojas in lagos but not to controls other markets in lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Nobody: 10:35am On May 02, 2019
Jobabori:

The tradition in Lagos ( Yoruba) is different from Abuja ( Hearing). Every market in Yoruba land should have an Iyaloja and Babaloja.
You can zone that the leadership should be a Yoruba but let shop owners be d one to elect him
Abuja markets are safe,clean n there is reduction in thuggery in its market because of how it allowed show owners to have an input to how it wants the market to be ran properly
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by SEONaijaExpert: 10:36am On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Lagos is Nigeria, Not another Mans land
I guess that's why we don't have state government and federal government.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by AngelicBeing: 10:38am On May 02, 2019
Amuocha:
Scammers.

Non IT literate villagers trying to head computer village. grin
Lol, leave Tinubu alone jare, it is called the hands of Esau but the voice of Jacob = iyaloja = Bokoto, shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, amala, Nkwobi = Tinubu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by BlueAir: 10:40am On May 02, 2019
I don't get. Where in the constitution is tinubu ojo "appointment" enshrined cos it looks like she's forcing her will on computer village.

I don't waste my saliva. When ignorant people talk, they range. But when the educated comes in opposing, it gets humiliating. Still waiting for the interference of government and law undecided
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Honor10: 10:44am On May 02, 2019
masseratti:
This is absolutely wrong, since she was given the title of iyaloja by Ọba Akinolu, she can not enforce her authority over places that are not under the Dominion of Ọba of Lagos, he authority should not go beyond Lagos Island, there is nothing like Iyaloja general, what will the iyoloja of ikorodu, EPE and Badagry now be or do, this is wrong if the state house of assembly passed any law to back this abnormally, the court should be approached, it's high time real indigenous people of Lagos steps in, this their silence and I don't care attitude will keep on costing them their real place in Lagos politics, you can't impose people to be collecting money on your behalf in places that is not under your dominion.

who are the real indigenous people of Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by MorufuAtanda: 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Shop rite in Ikeja is also a market, in fact they sell pepper there. Go and foist an Iyaloja from osun to lead them and collect owo ile fees.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 10:56am On May 02, 2019
Shebi i talk am say una noise na short time. Nothing you people can do if Lagos want Iyaloja every where. Just hold your peace. Especially flat heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by MorufuAtanda: 10:56am On May 02, 2019
jrusky:
I have no comment because if I talk now some sons of Hitler will called me Afonja or Aboki but the truth is Lagos is Yorubaland and the people of that tribe has right to decide who lead them because I can see some idiots chest beaters turning it to tribal hate.

Do we allow strangers to breath in Onitsha market or any other major market in our region talkless of becoming the market leader? infact do we welcome or allow strangers to breath in our region pls let's call a spade a spade I hate all these hypocrisy wanting others to accept what we can't accept.

If Tinubu or whatever has decided who to lead so be it whoever not please pls leave the market simple as that. I don't brag over what does not belong to me, I'm a blunt person and i dont take side in any form.of hypocrisy.

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother... Don't mind Wasiu Agbaje the Yoruba Muslim 'Ibo ipobian' who spoke against the Iyaloja. He must go back to Aba. grin

Mr Wasiu Agbaje, an Information Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer, said that hub was not like the regular markets where such should be imposed.

Agbaje said that installing such would undermine the hub because there was no relationship between technology and Iyaoloja.

“What does the Iyaoloja and Babaloja have to offer, what value are they going to add to the hub? And what technological innovations are they bringing?....

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 10:58am On May 02, 2019
CityNGR:
why are Igbos protesting in Lagos?
I have told them since: Lagos will be run as we want not as they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by chukwuibuipob: 10:59am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin smiley wink cheesy wink cheesy grin smiley wink cheesy grin grin wink
Gforce2019:

They should return back to their state to practice their Republican
grin
Gforce2019:

They should return back to their state to practice their Republican
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 10:59am On May 02, 2019
BruncleZuma:
This is just bad...no matter the language you speak.
OYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by MorufuAtanda: 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Gforce2019:
I know dey did it because of yamiri crew. They are always troublesome wherever they are permitted to stay both within and outside the country.

I spit on their flatted head

My dear Yoruba Muslimi egbon... We must send Wasiu Agbaje the Yoruba Muslim yamiri back to his village in Abuja for speaking against our master Tinubu. More spits on his Yoruba Muslim 'ipob' skull. Insha Allahu! grin

Mr Wasiu Agbaje, an Information Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer, said that hub was not like the regular markets where such should be imposed.

Agbaje said that installing such would undermine the hub because there was no relationship between technology and Iyaoloja.

“What does the Iyaoloja and Babaloja have to offer, what value are they going to add to the hub? And what technological innovations are they bringing?

1 Like

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by yemiyemi: 11:00am On May 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Unnecessary tension and potential crises.
Why not allow the marketers choose their leaders themselves as done everywhere?

Did i hear you say as done everywhere?...Is it possible for a Yoruba man or woman heading a market in Aba, Onitsha or Imo?...What you people cannot tolerate in your gully erosion ravaged States cannot be replicated here....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 11:01am On May 02, 2019
masseratti:
You for step up for them now, or go do business for Onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by jeyselassie(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2019
comshots:
Computer village is the most peaceful market in lagos.Besides it reputation for criminal elements that the market leaders fail to curb.Maybe because there is no agbero who are harassing traders for owo Ile .
However, madam,you are enjoying the glory of your father who is the chairman of agbero in lagos.When he is erase,your reign as the iyaloja will cease to exist.
Guy are you aware that tinubus mum was iyaloja as well. What are you saying?
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Egabs(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2019
I can stop laughing iyaloja general my foot, so this one will say she wil control what happened in othe state or what this is a big joke
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by luluman: 11:06am On May 02, 2019
Bighead9:
Iyanmiris right now. grin grin grin
They keep shouting Lagos is no man's land while owners of the land keep making decisions. Who is now deceiving who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Baawaa(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2019
anungangampu:
lol, most of you guys are just deluded .... U think everything is tribalism because of some group of people or tribe. For your Notice computer village leaders are youroubas and this has been the norm there, the only post igbos have there are mainly task force. Those opposing the new change are the leaders whom are yoroubas, and most of the big guns in computer village are yoroubas, anything you dont know about, just shut up to avoid disgrace.
Shut-up,mr know it all,it is Ojukutu the present CAPDAN president that cause the issue by promising the Igbos in 2015 that he will hand over to them,moreover they hold key posts igbo is vice president,igbo is secretary etc,and they are many in task force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Mace0lane: 11:08am On May 02, 2019
Till then big mouth
comshots:
Computer village is the most peaceful market in lagos.Besides it reputation for criminal elements that the market leaders fail to curb.Maybe because there is no agbero who are harassing traders for owo Ile .
However, madam,you are enjoying the glory of your father who is the chairman of agbero in lagos.When he is erase,your reign as the iyaloja will cease to exist.
Re: Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market by Tareq1105: 11:09am On May 02, 2019
masseratti:

Ipob wants to teach us how to run Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks / UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / CBN Announces Price Verification System Portal (PVS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.