Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) (33097 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by hope4life: 8:41am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Here is a quick fact
Ogun state has three big cities
Abeokuta ota ijebu ode
Abeokuta is d capital but is being challenged by both ota and ijebu ode
Ota is where u can go to see hundreds of industry,the most industrialized city in Nigeria, generating d bulk of igr for ogun state
In ota u will b seeing estates with different names
Ota is said to have more than 70 estates with houses numbering more than 100 thousands

It is predicted ota will have so much houses and estates in sw Nigeria apart from Lagos
ota is d industrial and housing capital of ogun state for now
Ijebu ode and to a little extent ijebu remo
Ijebu ode is often called d capital of Yoruba billionaires
This is not far off as some very wealthy Yorubas are ijebu
Ijebu ode is home to mike adenuga folorunsho alakija subomi balogun of fcmb Harold olusegun demuren adeola odutola and so many I don't remember their names
Ijebu remo itself has so many rich ppl also like d newly governor elect of ogun state dapo abiodun who himself is a billionaire
Ijebu ode and remo are lands of Yoruba billionaires
Ogun state has three cities fighting for number one
Who will come on top?
Well we shall see in d future

Happy to read this.Proudly son of the soil.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:42am On May 02, 2019
olril17:

stop attacking me and disprove my post..
akindanidani,omugo eyan.

Stop impersonating Yoruba on this forum, be proud of Your people for once and Stop Impersonating Yoruba
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2019
2019elections:

Ijebu ode is nothing to write home about under amosun. No.single development aside d needles bridge at Lagos garage. No industry, no development, nothing.
Wait for dapo Abiodun to come do the magic. For you to call those 2 bridges at ijebu ode 'needles' bridges tell a lot about your reasoning. Let dapo come construct the London Bridge for you over there. Mumu
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
More and more
I hope abi na last born dey see this
Is Abeokuta a state?
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by olril17(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2019
most of these idiots attacking must be APC bots..
it must be painful for them that in Yoruba land, not all of us are stuck in to tinubu's arse or buy in to the nonsensical SW agenda 2023 and will vote our Igbo brother if they can get nomination from one of the major parties..because we believe in justice..
it frustrated them to see 1.7 million Yorubas voting the opposition despite making people think online that all yorubas are pro their useless party..so they resort to petty bullying..

however for this topic,it's nothing to do with party, whether APC or PDP our governors in SW are useless...very useless and wicked..
with Gbenga Daniel being the worst by a large mile...

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:45am On May 02, 2019
olril17:

akindanidani,omugo eyan.

You Bastard and a Yoruba wannabe is always supporting Igbo on this forum spewing Trash on Yoruba whenever you get the Opportunity, you use every opportunity to insult Yoruba on this forum while masquerading as Yoruba, it is even obvious to the Dead, shameful Igbo man that is not proud of his origin
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:45am On May 02, 2019
olril17:

akindanidani,omugo eyan.

You Yoruba wannabe is always supporting Igbo on this forum spewing Trash on Yoruba whenever you get the Opportunity, you use every opportunity to insult Yoruba on this forum while masquerading as Yoruba, it is even obvious to the Dead, shameful Igbo man that is not proud of his origin
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by SLAP44: 8:45am On May 02, 2019
Ofemannnu:

Ibadan is the most developed state after Lagos state.Ogun state is more developed than all the 5 South Eastern states joined together.

THIS IS IGBOLAND..

Tiny,slummy and undeveloped grin

Ibadan needs to be demolished totally, it's a disgrace to Nigeria.

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
All the sw states are doing extremely well in terms of infrastructure development.
Not true
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
This was made possible by his royal highness,ibikunle amosun
The governor of Abeokuta ogun state

The project will b commissioned before he leaves on may29 and hands over to dapo abiodun
Enjoy d beautiful pics
I've finally restored sanity to your life.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:

This is just a tip of d iceberg
I still have more to come
Those jewss go hear am
After all to them sw is not developed apart from Lagos
I guess this project and Abeokuta city itself is in Afghanistan
This is how all cities in sw look like
Just visit Abeokuta by christmas and new year, u will think u are in London
Even an Igbo Lady on fb herself confirmed Abeokuta is very beautiful
I'm doing osogbo next
Must you mention others for Abeokuta to be beautiful?
Aerial photos are generally very beautiful but from this post one can still see that the environment lack major planning
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by olril17(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2019
Elemosho478:

Stop impersonating Yoruba on this forum, be proud of Your people for once and Stop Impersonating Yoruba
afofungbemu...
the onus is on you who alleged than I'm not a Yoruba to prove your laughable allegation.. not me.
what should be of concern to you is to prove whether what I said is true or not..

and why are u shying away from my offer..I even gave you a lifeline to prove your assertion by saying you should come down to my family house in osogbo to meet me naa..

omo-alee

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:47am On May 02, 2019
olril17:
most of these idiots attacking must be APC bots..
it must be painful for them that in Yoruba land, not all of us are stuck in to tinubu's arse or buy in to the nonsensical SW agenda 2023 and will vote our Igbo brother if they can get nomination from one of the major parties..because we believe in justice..
it frustrated them to see 1.7 million Yorubas voting the opposition despite making people think online that all yorubas are pro their useless party..so they resort to petty bullying..

however for this topic,it's nothing to do with party, whether APC or PDP our governors in SW are useless...very useless and wicked..
with Gbenga Daniel being the worst by a large mile...

Be proud of Your Igbo people for once and Stop being a disgrace
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 8:47am On May 02, 2019
IGBOLAND.
TINY AND UNDEVELOPED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by babadeee(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2019
SLAP44:

They are just chest beaters beating their tiny, hairless chests grin
Lol don’t mind them my broda, Na so he come start the road from Panseke to Adigbe a month before Elections telling us he will finish before May, if you see that road now situation don critical than before
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by olril17(m): 8:48am On May 02, 2019
Elemosho478:

You Yoruba wannabe is always supporting Igbo on this forum spewing Trash on Yoruba whenever you get the Opportunity, you use every opportunity to insult Yoruba on this forum while masquerading as Yoruba, it is even obvious to the Dead, shameful Igbo man that is not proud of his origin
oyaa show me where I ever insult Yoruba...
can you bring out a post where I ever insult Yoruba..
me that I even use to bash the igbos before...hateful abuse ni ooo..until I realise our leaders and not the igbos are our problems..
dopemu alagboo..

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Here is a quick fact
Ogun state has three big cities
Abeokuta ota ijebu ode
Abeokuta is d capital but is being challenged by both ota and ijebu ode
Ota is where u can go to see hundreds of industry,the most industrialized city in Nigeria, generating d bulk of igr for ogun state
In ota u will b seeing estates with different names
Ota is said to have more than 70 estates with houses numbering more than 100 thousands
It is predicted ota will have so much houses and estates in sw Nigeria apart from Lagos
ota is d industrial and housing capital of ogun state for now
Ijebu ode and to a little extent ijebu remo
Ijebu ode is often called d capital of Yoruba billionaires
This is not far off as some very wealthy Yorubas are ijebu
Ijebu ode is home to mike adenuga folorunsho alakija subomi balogun of fcmb Harold olusegun demuren adeola odutola and so many I don't remember their names
Ijebu remo itself has so many rich ppl also like d newly governor elect of ogun state dapo abiodun who himself is a billionaire
Ijebu ode and remo are lands of Yoruba billionaires
Ogun state has three cities fighting for number one
Who will come on top?
Well we shall see in d future

Point of correction. Mike Adenuga is from Ijebu Igbo.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by olril17(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2019
Elemosho478:

Be proud of Your Igbo people for once and Stop being a disgrace
ignored from now on if you can not prove your assertion. "he who assert must prove" till then amukumekoo, get out of my sight.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:51am On May 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Show us the good side of Ibadan, and Stop using that old picture

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by cenaman(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2019
I have seen the piece am still looking for the master. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Ronin06(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2019
Bro I have nothing against you, i was born and raised in Abeokuta, and I celebrate every Christmas and new year there, that claim that Abeokuta be looking like London is a lie, looking like London with the bad roads all over the place? From kuto, Ishabo, to lafenwa and all other bad and uncompleted road. Now he is rushing to commission a project that is not completed yet. Let stop celebrating mediocrity pls.
Unlimitk:

This is just a tip of d iceberg
I still have more to come
Those jewss go hear am
After all to them sw is not developed apart from Lagos
I guess this project and Abeokuta city itself is in Afghanistan
This is how all cities in sw look like
Just visit Abeokuta by christmas and new year, u will think u are in London
Even an Igbo Lady on fb herself confirmed Abeokuta is very beautiful
I'm doing osogbo next

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Imo1stson: 8:53am On May 02, 2019
Who else is not seeing anything? I'm still searching for the city center.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:53am On May 02, 2019
olril17:

afofungbemu...
the onus is on you who alleged than I'm not a Yoruba to prove your laughable allegation.. not me.
what should be of concern to you is to prove whether what I said is true or not..

and why are u shying away from my offer..I even gave you a lifeline to prove your assertion by saying you should come down to my family house in osogbo to meet me naa..

omo-alee

You don't have a Family house in Osogbo and what all you Said are just pure nonsense and fallacy, you are always using every opportunity to attack Yoruba on this forum and it is even obvious to the Dead that you are not a Yoruba man, you are a shameful Igbo be proud of your origin
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Elemosho478: 8:56am On May 02, 2019
olril17:

oyaa show me where I ever insult Yoruba...
can you bring out a post where I ever insult Yoruba..
me that I even use to bash the igbos before...hateful abuse ni ooo..until I realise our leaders and not the igbos are our problems..
dopemu alagboo..

I checked all Your previous post and it all full of How you are insulting Yoruba from thread to thread, you call yourself Yoruba but your only Job on Nairaland is to Insult South West at every opportunity, be proud of Your people for once and Stop being a disgrace
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
This was made possible by his royal highness,ibikunle amosun
The governor of Abeokuta state

The project will b commissioned before he leaves on may29 and hands over to dapo abiodun
Enjoy d beautiful pics

governor na Royal Highness or is this op high
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 8:58am On May 02, 2019
SLAP44:

Wake me up when Igboland is half developed as Ibadan.

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2019
Amosun's road project is already abandoned. He has nothing to commission.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2019
Elemosho478:

Only a shameful Igbo man will be saying all these you are saying, stop impersonating Yoruba on this forum and be proud of Your Origin
What does his tribe got to do with the truth he is saying? Buhari was right to call Nigeria youth lazy.
We are the most useless set of youth on planet Earth.
Always defending mediocrity because they are one of our own while they and their offsprings feed fat on our sweat

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by showietee: 8:59am On May 02, 2019
naijareferee:
I just wonder what is beautiful about this unplanned town... Just look at the roads... Why AR they not gridlike... It beats my imagination what you guys call development over there... This can't be compared to even ebonyi state...
Please show something reasonable...

Ebonyi state indeed... Odeda local government of Ogun state is bigger than your so called Ebonyi state and the future of the local government is brighter than that of Ebonyi state... Call a spade a spade, development is gradual especially here where we have a lot of issues hindering development.

1 Like

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2019
LazyGold:

Where in South West Igbo are not present? Everywhere in South West is like Lagos to them but don't take whatever they say serious, the last time I went to Osogbo I was surprised at the number of Igbo in the city, just ignore them while we keep making progress in South West

They are in every remote part of yoruba land even in many farm setlements tapping palmwine. Not saying this to diss anyone oo just saying the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by olril17(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2019
[quote Boito the Dead that you are not a Yoruba man, you are a shameful Igbo be proud of your origin [/quote]
yes..ile balogun biiro is not in osogbo(we have two ile-baloguns in osogbo and both are royal houses and the second one ,in the owo-oope axis is even more popular than our own) its in Enugu state....
ashieree eniyan...I have proven I'm from from osogbo,now prove prove it's a fallacy I'm not Yoruba...
oponu sowenu...always sucking the ass of their bad leaders who gave no feck about them...

until you can prove your assertion or have something more reasonable to say, this is myblast response to u....adinroboo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.