Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) (33119 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 12:21pm On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
lol

This is a new one.Who are the leaders of the Igbos? cheesy
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Ofemannnu: 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
osita76:
what is the benefit of this white elephant project to the poor people of Ogun State whom were left to neglect by the government of the day. So don't allow your envy for Anambra State to becloud your sense of reasoning

Ogun state has 3 mega malls and none is complaining unlike Onitsha mall.

2 Likes

Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by forgiveness: 12:27pm On May 02, 2019
Ofemannnu:

That's a good one. Thanks

I thought skyscrapers will be built in the city centre but I am not seeing anything like that in the plan.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2019
2019elections:

Guy, it shows u don't know anything about ijebuode.. Na 1 bridge sef no b 2. No de misinform d populace.
I don't have time for delusional talks. The last time I checked, there's a bridge at Lagos garage and the one flying over the benin-sagamu Expressway. So where did you get your facts from, Mr ijebu ode?
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by bigmo1(m): 5:43pm On May 02, 2019
Unlimitk:
Here is a quick fact
Ogun state has three big cities
Abeokuta ota ijebu ode
Abeokuta is d capital but is being challenged by both ota and ijebu ode
Ota is where u can go to see hundreds of industry,the most industrialized city in Nigeria, generating d bulk of igr for ogun state
In ota u will b seeing estates with different names
Ota is said to have more than 70 estates with houses numbering more than 100 thousands
It is predicted ota will have so much houses and estates in sw Nigeria apart from Lagos
ota is d industrial and housing capital of ogun state for now
Ijebu ode and to a little extent ijebu remo
Ijebu ode is often called d capital of Yoruba billionaires
This is not far off as some very wealthy Yorubas are ijebu
Ijebu ode is home to mike adenuga folorunsho alakija subomi balogun of fcmb Harold olusegun demuren adeola odutola and so many I don't remember their names
Ijebu remo itself has so many rich ppl also like d newly governor elect of ogun state dapo abiodun who himself is a billionaire
Ijebu ode and remo are lands of Yoruba billionaires
Ogun state has three cities fighting for number one
Who will come on top?
Well we shall see in d future

I am hoping dapo abiodun will do the needful and develop ijebu axis too.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by 2019elections: 7:47pm On May 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
I don't have time for delusional talks. The last time I checked, there's a bridge at Lagos garage and the one flying over the benin-sagamu Expressway. So where did you get your facts from, Mr ijebu ode?

FYI, ijebu ode ends in ejinrin road, those are under odogbolu LGA.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2019
bigmo1:

I am hoping dapo abiodun will do the needful and develop ijebu axis too.
Don't worry I'm sure he will
Dapo abiodun is rich
I don't think he will behave like amosun
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2019
2019elections:

FYI, ijebu ode ends in ejinrin road, those are under odogbolu LGA.
How do I know that? We all know ijebu ode comprises of the main ijebu ode lga and odogbolu lga. What exactly did you expect from a governor you didn't vote for? Besides, let dapo come and transform your ijebu ode for you. Leave amosun alone and let him rest abeg..
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by 2019elections: 10:50pm On May 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
How do I know that? We all know ijebu ode comprises of the main ijebu ode lga and odogbolu lga. What exactly did you expect from a governor you didn't vote for? Besides, let dapo come and transform your ijebu ode for you. Leave amosun alone and let him rest abeg..

Which one is main ijebu ode? How can a LGA comprise of 2 LGAs?
Abeg talk another thing. Secondly, because ijebu people didn't vote amosun, they aren't entitled to good governance? Ur mentality stinks.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by samorobo: 1:52am On May 03, 2019
forgiveness:

That's a good one. Thanks

I thought skyscrapers will be built in the city centre but I am not seeing anything like that in the plan.

You din run come here...pls we need you back in that other thread cause those kenyan and ghanian guys are running amok...

Anyway I heard about the skyscrapper saga from you at the other thread. I guess maybe the editor is focusing more on that centre building than the entire plan or maybe the skyscrappers will come naturally as a means of attracting investment
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by forgiveness: 9:35am On May 03, 2019
samorobo:

You din run come here...pls we need you back in that other thread cause those kenyan and ghanian guys are running amok...

Anyway I heard about the skyscrapper saga from you at the other thread. I guess maybe the editor is focusing more on that centre building than the entire plan or maybe the skyscrappers will come naturally as a means of attracting investment

Hehehehehehe! Abeg leave those notice people. They don't have anything to offer than to lie through their tooth. grin

Me no wan waste my time with them again though I read comments there once in a while. grin

Well, let us see what will happen after this project.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by forgiveness: 9:39am On May 03, 2019
2019elections:

Which one is main ijebu ode? How can a LGA comprise of 2 LGAs?
Abeg talk another thing. Secondly, because ijebu people didn't vote amosun, they aren't entitled to good governance? Ur mentality stinks.

You dey mind the guy. What did they get when they voted for him in for his first tenure?

Okay! Dapo Abiodun should replicate because Egbas and Yewas didn't vote for him, abi!? Is that what that guy means?

If Dapo try am, he will not enter for second term.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by GNature(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
No progress on city center since Amosun left office. Quite sad to say the least.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by OVB123: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2022
naijareferee:
I just wonder what is beautiful about this unplanned town... Just look at the roads... Why AR they not gridlike... It beats my imagination what you guys call development over there... This can't be compared to even ebonyi state...
Please show something reasonable...
Is EBONYI STATE developed? The state with so much poor people.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by OVB123: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
SLAP44:
Abeokuta cannot compare to Abakeleke
Which Abakelike? The poverty capital of the south.
Re: New Face Of Abeokuta City Centre (Photos) by Tonim(f): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Adaibeku:
My love abeokuta is so beautiful ,i wish i was threading along there .smile

cheesy

I wish Gov Biodun would complete this project. He has totally
abandoned it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (photos) / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.