Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him (33969 Views)

Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Gistvic: 2:51am On May 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Actor Michael Godson Ifeanyi chukwu, better known as Mike Godson reacted to Tonto Dikeh and her Ex-Husband's saga as he gets blasted by Etinosa. Gistvic Reports.

Michael shared a new post reacting to Tonto Dikeh's saga wrote "May God Protect Us From Bad Women" as Etinosa found it offense as she asked him "You yourself are you a good man".

Recall, Tonto spoke that Churchill is into cyber fraud popularly called Yahoo Yahoo. According to her, she found out when she caught him in the middle of red candles with a red cloth tied to his waist with a laptop in his lap.

She said: "Yes! My son's father is a fraud. He does Yahoo. How I know? Because I caught him in the middle of a red candle with laptop in his lap, with a red pant on, red cloth tied around his waist.”

He wrote:
"Witches every where, Run for your life.."

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/witches-everywhere-mike-godson-reacts.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by drightguy(m): 2:54am On May 02, 2019
After Regina Daniel and Ned now it's Tonto time to keep the internet busy again. sad

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by NobleAngell(f): 4:26am On May 02, 2019
Tonto has stolen Regina's show. I wonder who the next drama is coming from. Will it be Tiwa Savage or Ini Edo or who ?

21 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by KingLennon(m): 5:03am On May 02, 2019
See this one that strip naked just because of 50K is talking too grin. Wonders shall end never.

After God Fear women grin.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by itspzpics(m): 5:45am On May 02, 2019
Men wil understand churchil beta

5 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by IamD18: 6:03am On May 02, 2019
Do we need to be told that Etinosa, the popular wayward and irresponsible hoe who publicly stripped unclad on social media is indirectly crushing and seeking Mike Godson's attention.

Right now; Even a year old baby can confortably understand what Churchill went through in the hands of this toxic and aggressive biitch called Tonto Dikeh!

And yes, may God guide and protect us from women like her.

If as a lady, you are supporting her. May all your sons bring home wives like her.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by partnerbizz4: 7:21am On May 02, 2019
Nawao.

cool shocked sad cool embarassed shocked

Tonto has succeeded in breaking the internet true true.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by OKorowanta: 7:48am On May 02, 2019
A case of wen you no know how to start issues with your enemy,
You now use her disagreement with others to troll her.
Man be bold next time,don't wait for such opportunity.
E clear say una get problem before.
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by tunwumi: 7:57am On May 02, 2019
He's a fraud and you still collect money from him. What moral are you archiving here?

Silence is the best answer for a.......

Fill in the gap.

It is clear that she's no more relevant in the industry. So she need to create some scandal for popularity. If you are not a stupid woman how did he hid all those from you when you are dating?

Just continue your PR jooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by ainas247: 7:57am On May 02, 2019
I hope Churchill won't respond...
imagine this...

Dominate your Business on Google
Rank your business to page 1

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by superlanny(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2019
Toto dike and her likes can be classified as witches, let's be frank what do witches do, they suck blood and spoil people's life's, look at 90% of actresses and slay queens out there, their aim is to suck you dry mentally, financially, physically and sexually, just look at what toto dike is trying to do to Churchill, o fe ba aye bobo yen, las las I no go put all the blame on toto dike, when a man goes to the market for a new jeans and comes home with anambra okirika, Churchill really slept on a bicycle for this one. am sure he has learnt his lesson. Also aunty etinosa is doing as if she is not a witch too, she that was just coronated to chief adviser in ijebu witch headquarters.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by martineverest(m): 7:58am On May 02, 2019
nice one etinosa...I hate hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by BuhariDcow: 7:58am On May 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Yankiss(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2019
Tonto needs to free Churchill and move on. Or swallow her pride and go beg on her knees before it's too late. That girl is so pained and besotted. Everyone can see that. It's Churchill this and Churchill that. But she opened for him. Was she blindfolded into that union? She walked in beautifully. She has never said it was the yahoo-yahoo thing that caused the separation, if indeed Churchill was culpable. For keeping silent and eating from the proceeds, she also is a yahoo-yahoo. But beyond her rants, we need to probe deeper into Churchill's source of income. We only get to know how he spends, but not how he earned.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by naijaguy1234(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2019
Tonto is a bad ibo bitchhh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by tstx(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2019
Na wa oo

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by lekkan(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2019
Who is Mike Godson again??
Now everyone wants to capitalize on this Topic so they can trend

Buh I love the way Tonto steals the attention from Regina Daniels tho grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by bestman09(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2019
grin grin ; grin grin

On a lighter mood,
Nigerians can be crazily creative sha...

The new minimum wage and the old minimum wage is the same thing? I wondered whether we have a labour Union in this country.

Price of fuel was 87 naira and minimum wage was 18,000 naira.
18,000÷87=206.8965517 litres ( meaning the minimum wage can only buy 207 litres of fuel)
30,000÷145= 206.8965517 litres (meaning the minimum wage can only buy 207 litres of fuel), exactly the same amount even to the last decimal point.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by ehissi(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2019
KingLennon:
See this one that strip naked just because of 50K is talking too grin. Wonders shall end never.

After God Fear women grin.

I just tire, a certified olosho has now become a good man detector. I laugh in Spiritual powers...... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by bettercreature(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2019
tunwumi:
He's a fraud and you still collect money from him. What moral are you archiving here?

Silence is the best answer for a.......

Fill in the gap.
The red pant part shows that she is a useless liar.Pant wasn’t popular then

3 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Temptee101(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2019
I just tire for this country

Frivolities have taken over everywhere

Bubu nowhere to be found, God what have we done that you can't forgive us?

4 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Pavore9: 8:03am On May 02, 2019
itspzpics:
Men wil understand churchil beta

Is that not natural?
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by iammo(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2019
lipsrsealed

Tonto wants this nigga dead. Mr churchill better keep mute and stay low. If a lady can destroy someones son, brother and Family's reputation like this openly, i wonder what she does secretly in her wicked dark shadows.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Buzoman: 8:04am On May 02, 2019
The next generation is in trouble
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by sanmtiago(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2019
Do you people mean to tell me everything Tonto has said about this guy are all lies.?? Yes she might be a bad wife but listen there is atom of truth in everything she has said about that man. Abi una wan tell me say everything na bluffing??

2 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by sparog(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2019
God save us from them and them from us

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.