Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him (33965 Views)

Rape Saga: Etinosa Knocks Queency Benna (Video) / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by maasoap(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:
Do we need to be told that Etinosa, the popular wayward and irresponsible hoe who publicly stripped unclad on social media is indirectly crushing and seeking Mike Godson's attention.

Right now; Even a year old baby can confortably understand what Churchill went through in the hands of this toxic and aggressive biitch called Tonto Dikeh!

And yes, may God guide and protect us from women like her.

If as a lady, you are supporting her. May all your sons bring home wives like her.

You wicked no be small. How many ladies/women can say amen to that prayer?
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Ugo4hotish(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2019
Nigerian women sef. I wish they were not created
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by itu404(m): 10:35am On May 02, 2019
KingLennon:
See this one that strip naked just because of 50K is talking too grin. Wonders shall end never.

After God Fear women grin.
Bruh, they wants to take over the society they wants another Sodom and Gomorrah yet, they go to church.!
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by donbenie(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2019
martineverest:
nice one etinosa...I hate hypocrisy
Yeah,

May you marry Tonto and her likes in Jesus Name..

Can,

I hear,

An..

Amen! undecided
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by tooth4tooth: 11:46am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:
Do we need to be told that Etinosa, the popular wayward and irresponsible hoe who publicly stripped unclad on social media is indirectly crushing and seeking Mike Godson's attention.

Right now; Even a year old baby can confortably understand what Churchill went through in the hands of this toxic and aggressive biitch called Tonto Dikeh!

If as a lady, you are supporting her. May all your sons bring home wives like her.
There is no better prayer for them anywhere.
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by ujluv(f): 12:28pm On May 02, 2019
That women always contradict herself with her rant. Your Ex husband a yahoo u still collect his money even after divorce. God...
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by sanmtiago(m): 12:31pm On May 02, 2019
Bizibi:
is a lie!!! I can never believe her now.
I'm not saying you should believe her. But somethings she actually said might be true
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by Bizibi(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
sanmtiago:
I'm not saying you should believe her. But somethings she actually said might be true
when she mocked him and called him a broke man,some of us asked where did those gifts she was posting online with her ex husband came from,she went mute and came back with stories that didn't add up.she is a celebrity and she need to trend for Nigerians to argue......
Re: Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him by sweetrace(f): 2:44pm On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

I am not supporting her neither am I condemning her. She knows what she went through in the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IgbereTVAwards: Zubby Michael Thanks Nigerians For Voting Him Actor Of The Year / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Chioma Is Cheating On Davido And Peruzzi Knows About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.