Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others (33210 Views)

"Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 02, 2019
Frustrated where? I’m responding to you for fun love. Keep on typing whilst monitoring your mb usage. Charge your phone whilst there is still light in your house, okay? grin
ThothHermes:
Hit a nerve did I? Truth hurts. grin grin

Hmmm...let me see.

So hurt you had bring your mama into it

Comfortable boyfriend that cannot buy you common Birkin. Is that one boyfriend.

Keep writing out your fantasies. You will log out eventually and face your "comfortable" boyfriend grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 02, 2019
Babe they are hypocrites ohh. Is it a crime to want a man with some money? All these men can have standards, things they want in a woman, a list from A to Z. But the minute a woman wants ONE THING, a real man with financial stability, they start crying. All because they don’t have it and they feel so damn fuckng insecure and unwanted. Such cry babies and fools lol.
CruellaDeVil:
I knew I’d find you here grin I love threads like this! These men are silly hypocrites! They had no problem with the thread advising them to marry a financially secure woman and that other bullshit one that justified a a once struggling man leaving the girl that stood beside him after he hit it big. They simply can’t take what they dish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Toseenlove: 2:36pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I love this! Exactly what I said on my thread that made these broke men cry grin Women if you love yourselves, run away with the speed of Usain Bolt from any struggling man!!! I say again, Flee! You will end up miserable and sad. God bless us all with rich men.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by hybridblood07(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2019
How is that related to financial issue?
QueenSekxy:
No man will marry a woman he knows that can never get pregnant

Word on marble
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by sunbreaker: 2:37pm On May 02, 2019
gloria34:
I Cant see anywhere in the write up that says women should not work. Do you guys expect a working class lady to marry a broke guy? All these broke boys sef
So you expect working class guy to marry liability lady also? Most ladies thought they were digging Gold not knowing they were digging grave.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by ThothHermes: 2:39pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
Frustrated where? I’m responding to you for fun love. Keep on typing whilst monitoring your mb usage. Charge your phone whilst there is still light in your house, okay? grin
You no get wetin to talk again rest. It's wisdom to know when you've been owned.

How come no rich man in UK came for you?

Bransons, Windsors, Premier League footballers etc.

Na "comfortable" men dey come for you.

Don't you see the ladies these kind of men go out with??

Hotties.

Are you a hottie??

You are unqualified so you decide to live vicariously on Nairaland, yapping rubbish as if it would change the misery that is your existence.
You are unworthy of a rich man.

Enjoy your "comfortable" men.

Loser!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by hybridblood07(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
You're wrong ma'am. If a woman decides to marry a man who can't impregnate her, then something is behind the story. It's either, he used is sperm for ritual and they agreed she can have babies for another man just to avoid too many questions from the both families.
QueenSekxy:
[s][/s]
Whatever we choose to compare shouldn't be your business.
So many women still know that there partner can't produce sperm needed for making babies but still married the man. However, this can't be same for the men, cos they like dropping their cum here and there, fathering children from left, right and middle.

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Jman06(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
There’s a difference between a guy with money and guy who is sincerely financially stable. If you have one source of income, of course you’re more liable to fall broke at any point in time. You have to look out for things like this. A man who has at least 3 to 4 sources of income will hardly fall stark broke, and this is the difference. Investments in CRUCIAL assets will hardly make you penniless. Anyways I’m not one to just go for a guy with money, I look deeply into where your income is coming from to differentiate between A and B. That’s my thing.
And your own hands are leprous or broken that they cannot make money Lol

Even if you must be a gold digger try pretend to have shame small nau
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by hybridblood07(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
Let me assume you're joking
biacan:
Preach it on girl wink i can't stand the sight of broke men i'll just throwup
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by hybridblood07(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2019
In addition, the ones who depend on men everyday of their life
nwakibe:
Another destitute spotted. It's only ladies that are not employed that can reason this way.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 02, 2019
Please if this information makes you sleep at night then little boy please swallow it. I don’t know why I’m proving myself to you, you are a nobody. You are typing epistles to a woman online forcing a stupid narrative to cure your low self esteem. It’s very evident that you have nothing going on for yourself, a complete failure. I don’t want your impecunious Energy transferring to me, thanks. Bye bye.
ThothHermes:
You no get wetin to talk again rest. It's wisdom to know when you've been owned.

How come no rich man in UK came for you?

Bransons, Windsors, Premier League footballers etc.

Na "comfortable" men dey come for you.

Don't you see the ladies these kind of men go out with??

Hotties.

Are you a hottie??

You are unqualified so you decide to live vicariously on Nairaland, yapping rubbish as if it would change the misery that is your existence.
You are unworthy of a rich man.

Enjoy your "comfortable" men.

Loser!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by bigiyaro(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
Boss13:
Young men must know what Hypergamy is and understand that women are not stupid when it comes fo dating. Women seek stability and security. Young men must understand that to get high quality women as spouse, they must up their game. Forget love - that comes after you tick off all important criteria.

I wrote a thread on how men can pick their female partner. I think I might do another one explain how women select their male mates and how young men can get quality women.
forget that talk! high quality women do love and respect their men, high quality women chart their own course in life, low quality women are mostly incline to prostution and on the lookout for ready made hardworking men, because they thought their pvssies automatically makes them entitled to riches that they did not work for. I also believe that love do exist, except you pick an empty head as a partner and it is men that do the selection not the women.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by mechanics(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2019
She resembles someone I know on TV.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
And who told you that the woman has no womb? Is it the doctors? Do you know how unrealiable they are? Have you not heard of women who were told that they could never give birth and eventually get pregnant multiple times? Women who believe they’re infertile and still end up conceiving? Please ah beg, nobody is infertile in this life.

As far as I’m concerned, a woman is very much entitled to marry a man with money. What ever the man decides to do in the future is his problem. But as long as a woman legally ties herself to a man of means, if she is smart enough she will secure herself financially and her children.
What if the man is stingy Getting married to a millionaire does not make you a millionaire. Better work for your money. That is what true feminism is all about..

Stop comparing financial stability in men with fertility in women pls. It is a weird comparison...
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by kense88: 3:00pm On May 02, 2019
The question is, how many rich guys do we have in nigeria ? Quite few compared to number of poor guys. Them go still settle for poor guys las las. Just a question of time. Thats the nigeria we have today
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2019
Then we marry oyinbo cheesy
kense88:
The question is, how many rich guys do we have in nigeria ? Quite few compared to number of poor guys. Them go still settle for poor guys las las. Just a question of time. Thats the nigeria we have today
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by ThothHermes: 3:13pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
Please if this information makes you sleep at night then little boy please swallow it. I don’t know why I’m proving myself to you, you are a nobody. You are typing epistles to a woman online forcing a stupid narrative to cure your low self esteem. It’s very evident that you have nothing going on for yourself, a complete failure. I don’t want your impecunious Energy transferring to me, thanks. Bye bye.
Low self esteem bla bla. You can't lay a glove on me girly. I'm out of your league.

It was you who said it. That your boyfriend was not rich. Only comfortable (status quo in the UK). Average. Just there. Can't afford a Birkin.
Just the everyday Joe in the UK.

There are many rich men in the UK but you are not good enough for any of them. Ask yourself: if you were a rich man would you date yourself

When next you see that your comfortable boyfriend you will remember this post, that he's a nobody, an average Joe and that's all you are good for. When he dumps your ass like the previous average Joe, another average Joe would come to add to your misery. You will yearn for rich guys that you will never get.
Because you are inadequate. Not pretty enough. Not smart enough. Not endowed enough.
That's all rich men will ever be to you: an unfulfilled fantasy.
Loser! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
I’m not a feminist.
I work for my money
I will not tolerate stingy ness
Hope your questions are answered?
eni4real:
What if the man is stingy Getting married to a millionaire does not make you a millionaire. Better work for your money. That is what true feminism is all about..

Stop comparing financial stability in men with fertility in women pls. It is a weird comparison...

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2019
Ok loool
ThothHermes:
! Low self esteem bla bla. You can't lay a glove on me girly. I'm out of your league.

It was you who said it. That's your boyfriend was not rich. Only comfortable (status quo in the UK). Average. Just there. Can't afford a Birkin.

There are many rich men in the UK but you are not good enough for any of them. Ask yourself: if you were a rich man would you date yourself

When next you see that your comfortable boyfriend you will remember this post, that he's a nobody, an average Joe and that's all you are good for. When he dumps your ass like the previous average Joe, another average Joe would come to add to your misery. You will yearn for rich guys that you will never get.
Because you are inadequate. Not pretty enough. Not smart enough. Not endowed enough.
Loser! grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by ThothHermes: 3:18pm On May 02, 2019
Saffi:
Ok loool
The truth dey pain you.

Madam comfortable boyfriend. Trying to mask your tears. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by chijokz(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

You are obviously poor & unemployed, that is why this post makes you so happy. If you were doing well in your own financially, you wouldn't be HELL Bent on being with a guy for his money.

I see Nigeria has made you so frustrated that you now compare ability to give birth to amount of money a Man has.

Good luck in your Quest finding Ned Nwoko to become his 7the wife.
You hit the nail on the head my brother..majority of these women don't realize that the new generation of successful single men want to marry successful and ambitious women so they can both grow their wealth and success together..#PowerCouple..no successful man wants to marry a liability which explains why success marries success and the rich marries the rich..that's the Generation Y trend which the OP doesn't realize.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 02, 2019
See your poverty tainted mouth like Birkin! If they sell you, your parents, all their earthly properties, your entire household, would it be enough to buy a used birkin purse? grin grin grin
All these small boys with low self esteem that can only dream. We understand your frustration, it must suck to be constantly reminded of how useless and worthless you are to yourself and the society as a broke man. Why don’t you stop bothering yourself about what rich men want and don’t want because you definitely aren’t their spokesperson and you can never attain that status so just stick to being full of bile and bitterness grin
ThothHermes:
Low self esteem bla bla. You can't lay a glove on me girly. I'm out of your league.

It was you who said it. That your boyfriend was not rich. Only comfortable (status quo in the UK). Average. Just there. Can't afford a Birkin.

Loser! grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
tachacute:
A Nigerian Lady has advised Girls not to marry a man that they are not comfortable with his financial status.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/dont-marry-man-you-are-not-comfortable.html?m=1

later now her dead body will be found behead, then feminist guys and ladies be shouting like ambulance!
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
Please the broke disgusting dirty dogs scream the loudest. You already know from the way he is typing that the boys life is finished, a complete disaster. Men are figuring out business ideas to profit from, he is writing brainless epistles to me, thinking that he has accomplished something tangible? He is so proud of himself too lol impoverished bastard. He is traumatised by his poverty. He is a depressed loner therefore taking out his frustration on women. Na me cause am? Loool my sister is it wellllllllll grin grin
CruellaDeVil:
See your poverty tainted mouth like Birkin! If they sell you, your parents, all their earthly properties, your entire household, would it be enough to buy a used birkin purse? grin grin grin
All these small boys with low self esteem that can only dream. We understand your frustration, it must suck to be constantly reminded of how useless and worthless you are to yourself and the society as a broke man. Why don’t you stop bothering yourself about what rich men want and don’t want because you definitely aren’t their spokesperson and you can never attain that status so just stick to being full of bile and bitterness grin
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 02, 2019
it is well indeed. the sooner they accept the painful truth, the better for them.not to be typing arrant false nonsense on the internet to make their battered egos feel better grin grin grin
Saffi:
Please the broke disgusting dirty dogs scream the loudest. You already know from the way he is typing that the boys life is finished, a complete disaster. Men are figuring out business ideas to profit from, he is writing brainless epistles to me, thinking that he has accomplished something tangible? He is so proud of himself too lol impoverished bastard. He is traumatised by his poverty. He is a depressed loner therefore taking out his frustration on women. Na me cause am? Loool my sister is it wellllllllll grin grin
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by goodnewscliff(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2019
SmellingAnus:
There is nothing wrong in trying to get married to a financially stable man... But then don't also hold your village people responsible when you are close to menopause and you don't have a husband or even kids because you were waiting to marry a rich man instead of standing by the man that has prospects...

na now u talk WETIN I GET FOR MIND.....
WE AINT AGAINST MARRYING NED AND BECOMING 10TH WIFE IF POSSIBLE ......
U GALS CAN ACTUALLY STICK BY UR CHOICES OF MARRYING OLDER RICH MEN..... NO BIG DEAL babes buh dont complain later
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by MENTORCH(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2019
Mumu girl, having babies and money are not the same thing o! Women in Nigeria should have their own money too and stop depending on men.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by goodnewscliff(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2019
highcollide:
Don't you feel stupid encouraging men to support hypergamy instead of Killing hypergamy?

Are you blind to the fact that hypergamy is why most of our ladies are gold-diggers?

You motivation speakers are the most stupid people on earth.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by kense88: 3:56pm On May 02, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Then we marry oyinbo cheesy
Are you ready to share bills 50 50, assuming the white man is even interested in you? Your best bet remains your ever loving Nigeria brothers , who are ready to do almost anything for you. Just your loyalty and encouragement is required
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Gbagbuo247: 4:00pm On May 02, 2019
QueenSekxy:
No man will marry a woman he knows that can never get pregnant

Word on marble

That's a big fact lie.
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by Raalsalghul: 4:02pm On May 02, 2019
kense88:
Leave all these ones make them dey argue. Them get time.
I'm rich!
Re: Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others by goodnewscliff(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2019
ThothHermes:
Wetin be him net worth? Give a rough estimate.

Define "comfortable"

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 12 Of The Craziest Private Parts Tattoos (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / When A Guy Is Too Choosy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.