Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post (26303 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wins Golden Buzzer From Simon Cowell / Oprah Winfrey Finally Addresses Her Mother's Death / "I Am Taken" - Caroline Danjuma Addresses Her Toasters (2) (3) (4)

Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by nairalaila: 5:35am On May 02, 2019
Adele broke her silence on divorce from her husband, Simon Konecki with a savage post she shared on Instagram.Recall that Adele's reps said she and Simon are committed to raising their 6-year-old son together and won't be commenting on it. However, that was the old Adele, because May 2019 Adele just posted the most hilarious meme that seems to be addressing the breakup.

Adele who broke silence on her divorce from Simon Konecki with a savage post, shared a photo of herself crying next to a different picture of her getting her life during her Carpool Karaoke episode. The caption at the top of the two photos was truly savage and said, "When you catch yourself in your feelings then you remember who you are."

This came after People and E! sources said Adele and Simon decided to split because her work schedule became too hectic. Recall also that some people are claiming the divorce can cause Adele as much as $180 million.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/adele-breaks-silence-on-divorce-from-simon-konecki-with-savage-post/

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by itspzpics(m): 5:43am On May 02, 2019

See More Gist, photos and Videos => HERE
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by hahn(m): 5:54am On May 02, 2019
$180m

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 5:59am On May 02, 2019
The whites have earned the rights to canvass for gender equality , it's not an issue for black women to discuss at all , probably in the future they can...
Adele lost $180 m , to konecki .... she's not the first if you follow up on celebrity divorces. In Nigeria tiwa divorced tee billz the only thing he got , was a video from his wife branding him all sorts , No Nigerian woman including those so called "feminists " would pay spouse support..the phrase I'm a woman he's the one meant to take care of me would pop up , and even thier fellow feminists would label the man a lazy and unfortunate fellow.........in thier minds they don't think like gender is equal , they only say it from thier mouth...

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by amaniro: 6:13am On May 02, 2019
Adele New song will be mad .. grin

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by B1ak3: 6:13am On May 02, 2019
When you have something to say, just come out and say it in plain English jare. All these meaningless single sentences with pictures that give double meanings don't make sense.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Jestin: 6:21am On May 02, 2019
All this whites can sing love song die...but most of them don’t practice what they sing

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by BruncleZuma: 6:23am On May 02, 2019

But that settle sha...
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by yomalex(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by AgroSeeds: 6:24am On May 02, 2019
Why is it that most celebrity marriages these days don't last?

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Naijaguy123: 6:25am On May 02, 2019
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 6:25am On May 02, 2019
Hmmmm

All these losing of money after divorce is not funny sha

Real fertile ground for gold diggers on both sexes
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by freedomchild: 6:26am On May 02, 2019
Adele really believed in feminism.. that's why she paid him such huge amount after the breakup.. for naija hear na story.. feminism for here is only when the man is richer.. that's Conditional feminism in naija case

16 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Pavore9: 6:26am On May 02, 2019
Hits loading......
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Danelo(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2019
Aunty, please come and catch Ur feelings in my side na abeg

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Censorme: 6:29am On May 02, 2019
imagine you banging a Nigerian lady to stupor and still get paid heavily for it?

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Secjohnkerry: 6:30am On May 02, 2019
Hello Good people of Nigeria,

My brother is an experienced hotel front desk personal, he's knowledgeable in the affairs of the front office and vast in the hospitality industry. He needs help to secure a job in Abuja or lagos, he's currently based in abuja. Please anyone with info on any hospitality job opportunities can reach him on (calls/sms) 07034320541. Thanks and God bless!

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by delishpot: 6:38am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
The whites have earned the rights to canvass for gender equality , it's not an issue for black women to discuss at all , probably in the future they can...
Adele lost $180 m , to kinecki .... she's not the first if you follow up on celebrity divorces in Nigeria...tiwa divorced tee billz the only thing he got , was a video from his wife branding him all sorts , No Nigerian woman including those so called "feminists " would pay spouse support..the phrase I'm a woman he's the one meant to take care if me would pop up , and even thier fellow feminists would label the man a lazy and unfortunate fellow.........in thier minds they don't think like gender is equal , they only say it from thier mouth...

If the court orders it, they will pay. This has nothing to do with feminizm, it has everything to do with the law as it concerns the financial history of parties involved. If he built his life around her career ie he was limiting his growth, taking care of home front or her trips while she was making the money then they believe that he deserves some of that mullah. This role is mostly played by wives that is why it seems wives are the ones who mostly earn divorce settlement apart from child support. The law will not just dash the ex money for the sake of it tho. They take some factors into consideration. I don't think he just squeezed the money off her hands. If you think your woman should pay you so e, take her to court and after listening to both sides with proper financial investigation, if the court deems it fit, you will be awarded yours too. A woman seeking God given right should not be linked to how much money she has. Its just like women saying any man that doesn't earn good money should not demand respect from his wife and children since they also contribute to the family upkeep. Makes no sense

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by kulikuli45: 6:39am On May 02, 2019
New song loading...
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 6:42am On May 02, 2019
What she really needs is a BBC

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by meobizy(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2019
I swear I no understand the meme.
A lot of Nairalanders don’t also because no comment so far addresses it.

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by sweetilicious(f): 6:48am On May 02, 2019
Jestin:
All this whites can sing love song die...but most of them don’t practice what they sing
I noticed.Except Beyonce
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 6:48am On May 02, 2019
freedomchild:
Adele really believed in feminism.. that's why she paid him such huge amount after the breakup.. for naija hear na story.. feminism for here is only when the man is richer.. that's Conditional feminism in naija case

That's not why she paid......u think people just dash money becos they are divorcing ...men pay it more cos men cheat and cause divorce alot....
its the law that mandates such settlement...incases like this..when u think u are rich u now want to dump the other party....it's is assumed that their presence in the marriage hss got u to where u are today, they are technically equal contributor to ur money.. hence u are free to walk away with whom u choose...but it will cost u

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Joshmodest(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2019
delishpot:

If the court orders it, they will pay. This has nothing to do with feminizm, it has everything to do with the law as it concerns the financial history of parties involved. If he built his life around her career ie he was limiting his growth, taking care of home front or her trips while she was making the money then they believe that he deserves some of that mullah. This role is mostly played by wives that is why it seems wives are the ones who mostly earn divorce settlement apart from child support. The law will not just dash the ex money for the sake of it tho. They take some factors into consideration. I don't think he just squeezed the money off her hands. If you think your woman should pay you so e, take her to court and after listening to both sides with proper financial investigation, if the court deems it fit, you will be awarded yours too. A woman seeking God given right should not be linked to how much money she has. Its just like women saying any man that doesn't earn good money should not demand respect from his wife and children since they also contribute to the family upkeep. Makes no sense

it has everything to do with feminism , did you notice how naija girls were crying more than the bereaved on this Adele issue ....I get your point it's the law , if the court says pay you would pay , but no Nigerian man would opt for such cos the backlash they'll receive from feminists and women , is better not imagined....even after messy divorces when the wife comes out to say I paid this bill , that bill .... women already label him a dead beat dad !!...
if you are a guy , would you even have the gutts to ask for spouse support , in this Nigerian setting from your church mind !!

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Westsida: 6:57am On May 02, 2019
amaniro:
Adele New song will be mad .. grin

If you know you know. 10 Grammy in the bag already

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by daddytime(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2019
Bet9ja505050:
[color=#770077][/color]See below

See idiots wey dey hammer from bet9ja....see what they look like and the ramshackles they live in....

This phone wey China make available to all and sundry dey cause more harm than good...
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by safarigirl(f): 7:04am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:
Adele lost $180 m , to konecki .... she's not the first if you follow up on celebrity divorces. In Nigeria tiwa divorced tee billz the only thing he got , was a video from his wife branding him all sorts , No Nigerian woman including those so called "feminists " would pay spouse support..the phrase I'm a woman he's the one meant to take care of me would pop up , and even thier fellow feminists would label the man a lazy and unfortunate fellow.........in thier minds they don't think like gender is equal , they only say it from thier mouth...

How many Nigerian men pay spousal support? How much has Chris Okotie paid his many wives? Do you know thr equation of Western men paying spousal support as opposed to women?

The LAW in these nations, grant spousal support to the spouse earning less, be you male or female, is there a law like that in Nigeria? Is it not this Nigeria that men throw out their wives and kids and don't even have to pay child support? How many men have impregnated women in Nigeria and how many are paying child support? When the woman complains, all she gets is insult. Do you know you can get jailed for failing to pay child support in America?

When the MEN that make up the majority of law makers in Nigeria, have refused to make laws that align with modern realities, you still come here and propagate nonsense, blaming women for the failures of the men you voted in.

If you want to open your mouth and talk, let wisdom guide you, don't allow yourself become a vehicle to spread ignorance. Make use of this internet, beyond using it to just attack Nigerian women blindly, lest, you misrepresent the male population. I know most Naija men have limited thinking capacity, but there are still those who have a broad view

17 Likes

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:06am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

it has everything to do with feminism , did you notice how naija girls were crying more than the bereaved on this Adele issue ....I get your point it's the law , if the court says pay you would pay , but no Nigerian man would opt for such cos the backlash they'll receive from feminists and women , is better not imagined....even after messy divorces when the wife comes out to say I paid this bill , that bill .... women already label him a dead beat dad !!...
if you are a guy , would you even have the gutts to ask for spouse support , in this Nigerian setting from your church mind !!

As a guy..it's period like this I would be eager to use the law to make her pay....most of the time alimony settlement is a payback/vindictive move.....we suffered together, u are now rich....it's now u know we are not in the same class.....u will pay oooooo...she might be rich but 180M dollars will pinch her small..she's not bill gate or Zuckerberg

Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by monarch101(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2019
daddytime:

See idiots wey dey hammer from bet9ja....see what they look like and the ramshackles they live in....

This phone wey China make available to all and sundry dey cause more harm than good...
Let them keep deceiving themselves, awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post by Nobody: 7:12am On May 02, 2019
Joshmodest:

Teebilz can't get a dime, he isn't entitled to it...oga go and read the reason for post divorce settlement...it's not because u are the one that initiated the divorce that means u will have to pay....
..on the contrary tee billz is supposed to pay, cos he's the reason for the divorce......u can't be caught in the web of adultery and still be entitled to divorce settlement....
But the guy is next to broke..nothing for tiwa savage to take ...

AY To Launch His Reality Show "The Makun Brothers". Poses With Policemen In UK / Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / Anner BannerAnd Daughter All Smiles In New Photo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58