Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better (16346 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by ridbell01(m): 2:04pm On May 02, 2019
princeade86:
and if it spoil, where will he get it part?
ikeja
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by aytuns(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2019
Savage29:
Was robbed on Tuesday, so I need an android phone... I'm sceptical about buying an infinix S4 or note5. Please house which is better?

my honest view in order of function and money for value

1. Xaiomi note 7

2. Infinix note 5

3. Infinix S4

Go for the xaiomi note 7, and if you can't get that, then the infinix note 5

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by aytuns(m): 2:19pm On May 02, 2019
Nigg3369:

Infinix note 5 battery is 4000mah same as s4 and you seem to not have read my comment s4 is 6gb ram higher processor and higher mega pixels and and a higher screen resolution and it has the current Android version 9.0 while note 5 uses 8.0 even the body of the phone is better

Dude, please don't talk about what you aren't sure of..
Infinix note 5 has a more powerful processor MTK P23 against P22. It runs on stock android with android one support, so regular updates are coming. You can always pay more to get more ram and storage. So all-round, its a much better phone than the S4.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by PotatoSalad(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
Get the smallest Xiaomi redmi note 7 3/32GB and save yourself the stress
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by nairaland0753: 3:00pm On May 02, 2019
unimagin:

It's either factory fault or village people fault. No be the same Note5 I hold for hand here? I repeat, my Note5 have no complain at all. It may not be a Galaxy Note or iPhone but for the price it's an excellent phone.
@op since most people here have recommended Xiaomi Redmi Note7 though I don't know the phone but I advise u consider buying it

Did u understand what i wrote here?
I don't trade words with people who are too quick to respond online. What works for you doesn't have to work with and for everyone.
Nothing is perfect in this life and nothing will ever be. If you have a good phone, then lucky you but try as much as u can to understand what was written or said before commenting.
By The Way, i never said it isn't a good phone. That was only my experience using it. Go back and read TO UNDERSTAND my point.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by nairaland0753: 3:12pm On May 02, 2019
Ekinematics:

Well no device is 100% without faulty ones out of the factory.
The downside I can really tell about the note 5 is the crappy speaker. Someone mentioned the autobrightness getting too bright or too dark, which is true. Not forgetting the crappy earphones that comes with it.
Besides these the phone is very good for a midrange/low budget device.

Yes, i agree with u. No device is 100% without a fault. Which was y i said what did not work for me might work for someone else plus i never said the phone isn't a good phone. It has it advantages and disadvantages. What i wanted wasn't what i got but i finally got the type of phone i wanted. What i wrote here was just an experience using the phone....
We learn everyday my dear
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by KEMISTR3(f): 3:27pm On May 02, 2019
Go for Huawei Y7 3+32 GB for 59,900 or Huawei Y6 2+32GB 43,900 Android 9 all are 4Network very fast in browsing.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by Savage29: 5:07pm On May 02, 2019
I have decided to get Xiaomi note 7, where can I get it in Lagos tomorrow?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by Oem18(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2019
Savage29:
Xiaomi has a store in computer village, I saw it yesterday a tangerine coloured building I believe along oba Femi awolowo way.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2019
nony43:
I don't know oo, all I know is that I am enjoying my hot 7 pro die
please just some questions.

what's the ram/rom of hot 7pro
what's the xos version.
what's the android version.

How much did you buy it. ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by nony43(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2019
forever08:
please just some questions.

what's the ram/rom of hot 7pro
what's the xos version.
what's the android version.

How much did you buy it. ?

RAM is 2G
Android is android 8
Internal memory is 32g
Price is 42k
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by hayjj: 9:48pm On May 06, 2019
infinix note5 for sale,just 2 months and in gud condition...
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 06, 2019
nony43:

RAM is 2G Android is android 8 Internal memory is 32g Price is 42k
You bought another variant of the hot 7 not hot 7 pro.
is the headphone jack on top of the phone or beneath. ?
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by elantraceey(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2019
Savage29:

So did you get it? if not, which phone did you get? Just curious.
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by Savage29: 5:46am On May 07, 2019
elantraceey:

So did you get it? if not, which phone did you get? Just curious.
I bought the S4 and it's Amazing I must say
Re: Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better by nony43(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2019
forever08:
You bought another variant of the hot 7 not hot 7 pro.

is the headphone jack on top of the phone or beneath. ?

Hot 7 pro is 49k with 3G RAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Resume All Download Failed Files On UC Browser. / How To Activate Glo Jumbo Sim. / Glo Posts Largest Data Penetration In 2017 Quarter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.