Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,962 members, 7,803,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox (26418 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Dottore: 10:52am On May 02, 2019
That's exactly what my parents would do
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by HarryDuce(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2019
grin

This is exactly what my parents would do after promising heaven on earth. Total kill joy.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by propsvila: 10:52am On May 02, 2019
K
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by mytopics: 10:55am On May 02, 2019
grin

grin
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by xtremeTall(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2019
tgmservice:
Nairaland Mods are so unserious this video has been online for like years

Anyway SPOILER ALERT!! i have watched the full video and he given the real video game at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMveCnOiYs
exactly bro
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by richard870(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2019
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Nobody: 11:00am On May 02, 2019
pearcy:
He should be greatful his mom is still alive, some of us lost our mom before his age

Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

But on April 19th

pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.

Oga, this formula don cast. Get a real job, even if na to clean toilet.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Mizwisdom(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2019
oxygenlove:
Seriously... If u want to get him books � ..let him know you want to get him books......
The boy is heart broken... This prank is expensive too....

Lol expensive grin how much is it?
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Platony(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2019
tgmservice:
Nairaland Mods are so unserious this video has been online for like years

Anyway SPOILER ALERT!! i have watched the full video and he given the real video game at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaMveCnOiYs

Don't mind them, pikin wey go don be adult by now. I've seen that video like 2yrs ago, d second pack was d real game.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by teesugar(f): 11:33am On May 02, 2019
pearcy:
He should be greatful his mom is still alive, some of us lost our mom before his age

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
I have seen this exact story line somewhere before. Haven't you change your lines? Or exams never finish?

1 Like

Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2019
Hin head no correct. Xbox ko xchair ni. Hin mother should bring him close to her and give him up nepa slap. In 3 week the guy will not near tv talk more of hold bat of the game. Because all what he will be seeing is( blue and yellow)

Let me face my business

Woossssssssss. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuutttttthhhhhhhh
Sssssseesssssssssssssssssiiiissss

Buy your good palm oil here.

Contact us on 08172010068
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by BluntBlunt: 12:51pm On May 02, 2019
Textbooks don't count as presents especially when given by a parent.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On May 02, 2019
He's not serious o.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by xbone2k6: 5:02pm On May 02, 2019
Damn! This is why people get shot. This is one expensive prank. I feel your pain bro
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Chapence: 10:35pm On May 02, 2019
I feel your pain bro. This is child abuse.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Gulher: 3:54pm On May 03, 2019
pearcy:

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by Gulher: 3:57pm On May 03, 2019
pearcy:

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
I know you are truly in need, but no one will send you money because you are a big fool. A lazy, uncreative scammer. You can't even come up with another story. Still using the same story details for months. So lazy. ode
Re: Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox by NCBMEDIA: 4:17pm On May 03, 2019
Tragedy: This baby lost her mum and sis in a motor accident, along Minna suleja road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K61DdoOmn2U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Rare Four Generations Pictures / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.