Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups (4348 Views)

D'tigress: Nigeria To Face Senegal In Final Of 2023 Women's Afrobasket Final / Egypt Beat Host Nation Cameroon On Penalties, To Play Against Senegal In Final / Nigeria Defeats Mali 79-58, Will Play Senegal In Afrobasket 2019 Final. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by robosky02(m): 7:18am On May 02, 2019
NIGERIA TO FACE ZIMBABWE, SENEGAL IN AFRICA CUP WARM-Up

ABUJA - Nigeria will face Zimbabwe and Senegal in friendlies ahead of this year’s Africa Cup of Nations, the president of the Nigeria Football Federation announced on Wednesday.

The Super Eagles, runners up in the competition in 2018, will host the Warriors on 8 June in Asaba before facing the continent’s top side Senegal in Egypt, the tournament hosts, eight days later.

“There cannot possibly be a better way to get into the AFCON spirit than playing the number one–ranked team in Africa just before the finals begin,” Amaju Melvin Pinnick said.

Nigeria, three-time African champions, open their campaign against Burundi on 22 June and will also play Guinea and debutants Madagascar in the group stage.

https://ewn.co.za/2019/05/01/nigeria-to-face-zimbabwe-senegal-in-africa-cup-warm-ups

Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by JejeNaija(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Okay.

Special offer from HOG FURNITURE.

Aluminum chair with padded leather cushion.

For garden, restaurant & bars, churches, conference halls, offices, etc.

For price and purchase kindly use the link in my signature.

Thanks for your continuous patronage.

Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by blesson04(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2019
Good for them,

mean while meet Sean Osewa- C.E.O NairaLand

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by BlackfireX: 11:02am On May 02, 2019
Do we have footballers or singers??
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by PureMind2: 11:10am On May 02, 2019
Hello all I need someone who can loan me just 1m I need to start a business before hunger finish person here for Nigeria I will put down collateral like land and I will be paying in a bit every month 07062888246
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by Darevofpeace(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2019
blesson04:
Good for them,

mean while meet Sean Osewa- C.E.O NairaLand
is the picture the real SEUN
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by Forzap: 11:27am On May 02, 2019
asaba again that groundnut stadium sad
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2019
Darevofpeace:

That is the real Seun. Google am.
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2019
Ok. That's good.
Re: Nigeria To Face Zimbabwe, Senegal In AFCON Warm Ups by robosky02(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2019
Darevofpeace:
no that's his shadow grin

(1) (Reply)

Dolphins FC Of Port-Harcourt Fan Thread / 2014 CAF African Womens Draw: Nigeria in Group A / Arsene Wenger Fights Jose Mourinho: The Funniest Memes As The Internet Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.