Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Public Notice! We The Real House Of Comedy Is In Of Two Boys And Two Girls Talen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Public Notice! We The Real House Of Comedy Is In Of Two Boys And Two Girls Talen (242 Views)

Ibadan-Based Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead / "Stand-Up Comedy Is Dying In Nigeria" - Basket Mouth Cries Out / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice! We The Real House Of Comedy Is In Of Two Boys And Two Girls Talen by Fatanity(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2019
Public notice! We the real house of Comedy is in of two boys and two girls talented fellows,if you know you can act, speak and be proud in front of camera if you, them the audition will start soon, if you are interested WhatsApp our C.E.O#thespian nozy on 09060887905, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

"PRAY FOR US" - Davido Asks Fans To Intercede For Sen. Adeleke / It’s A New Dawn For AGN - Actors Guild President, Emeka Rollas / I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal — Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.