Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding (32538 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by omoadeleye(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2019
So you want them to be economical because he is a pastor abi?
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Pennywise(m): 10:31am On May 03, 2019
This makes more sense than buying private jet cheesy
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Incredible112: 10:36am On May 03, 2019
Do you mean rituals or have their destinies been exchanged?
hisexcellency34:
No free gift anywhere. If you know, you know
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by zoedew: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
By their fruit you shall know them!
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by owila4luv(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2019
Earthquake3:
Yahoo Yahoo pastors
when pastors don't do fools like you complain when they do good fools like you still complain, infact you're an idiot #Godblessprophetjeremiah

1 Like

Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by ofiko123(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2019
Nice gesture from the man of God..
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2019
t
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by owila4luv(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
No free gift anywhere. If you know, you know
naughty You
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by owila4luv(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
This Man Of God Melt My Heart, #Godblessyousir
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Hoodbilonia: 10:47am On May 03, 2019
And paid a year rent
What nonsense
So he culdnt buy them land
Or a house
Abegi
They have done dia deposit
Ritualist
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2019
Tmgold1:
Workers and members of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (C.M.D.M), Warri, Delta state were agog as the General Overseer and founder, Mercy Television, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin doles out over 20 million naira on marriage.

The man of God said he wants to support his workers and members that were ready for marriage but couldn’t due to financial constraint. Like joke few people came out and he said in 7 days the traditional and white wedding will be taken care of by him.

He asked the intending couples to beg God for forgiveness of sinners committed during courtship with spouse. The tireless general also sends them to the mountains for God’s intervention in their new journey of life and to be counseled by pastors.

After the marriage, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin blessed the couples with N350, 000 each for their honeymoon and paid for a year rents for each beneficiary too.

The beneficiaries are: Lincoln Fufeyin (Head of Ulsher), Vincent (Media/French interpreter), Andy (senior protocol), Ebi Samson Bamowei, (choir master), Adams Favour (lead guitar), Stanley Sparo Akpodudu (drummer), Ukrakpor Enifome Jesse (lead singer), Solomon (Head of chair unit), Favour (senior driver), Precious and Kelvin (member).

Clink on the link below to watch the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nqFPLJr_ps

other beneficiaries include ikechukwu Joshua (non member)...amount received: insufficient fund
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by peteruuu(m): 11:01am On May 03, 2019
Tmgold1:
Workers and members of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (C.M.D.M), Warri, Delta state were agog as the General Overseer and founder, Mercy Television, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin doles out over 20 million naira on marriage.

The man of God said he wants to support his workers and members that were ready for marriage but couldn’t due to financial constraint. Like joke few people came out and he said in 7 days the traditional and white wedding will be taken care of by him.

He asked the intending couples to beg God for forgiveness of sinners committed during courtship with spouse. The tireless general also sends them to the mountains for God’s intervention in their new journey of life and to be counseled by pastors.

After the marriage, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin blessed the couples with N350, 000 each for their honeymoon and paid for a year rents for each beneficiary too.

The beneficiaries are: Lincoln Fufeyin (Head of Ulsher), Vincent (Media/French interpreter), Andy (senior protocol), Ebi Samson Bamowei, (choir master), Adams Favour (lead guitar), Stanley Sparo Akpodudu (drummer), Ukrakpor Enifome Jesse (lead singer), Solomon (Head of chair unit), Favour (senior driver), Precious and Kelvin (member).

F**lishness
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2019
I don't just like the publicity attached to it after all, they are all church workers. Besides, they are supposed to be beneficiary of the power in the ministry.

Tmgold1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by TemmyT002(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2019
Wow!!
Respect
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by joganut(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2019
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by JimohMomoh: 11:52am On May 03, 2019
monifash:
Pls brothers, i need your help, i need a loan of 20k to be returned at the month end, my buisness is crashing before my eyes and i cant do anthing about it, i dont mind doing any work to even get paid to sustain it pls.i have tried offline but its posting upon posting.

Swear you didn't vote or support Buhari, before help will come
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by chrisxxx(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2019
How come it's only the church official? Meanwhile I watched live when the same call was made sometimes last year and nothing has been said about those who came out then.
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Blakjewelry(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2019
okonja:
God bless this man for his cheerful giving BUT I'm puzzled where he got this abi na the tithe wey dem dey collect?
the new deal breaker is partnership, as people paying from all over the world base on partnership tb Joshua style
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by blesoh(f): 4:16pm On May 03, 2019
After the marriage what happens?
Back to begging abi
So no visitor came out only those with portfolio lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by blesoh(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:

the new deal breaker is partnership, as people paying from all over the world base on partnership tb Joshua style
You are right, they make so much money from it
Someone very close pays TB Joshua monthly as partnership fund and I'm like let me be your prayer warrior while you partner with me financially cheesy
Re: Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding by Blakjewelry(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2019
blesoh:

You are right, they make so much money from it
Someone very close pays TB Joshua monthly as partnership fund and I'm like let me be your prayer warrior while you partner with me financially cheesy
just imagine their thousands if hundreds of thousand of follower paying thousands, millions into their account monthly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.