Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (32175 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by gistvicreports: 9:37am On May 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage was seen with Chairman/CEO, Universal Music Group, Lucian Grainge. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/singer-tiwa-savage-pictured-with-lucian.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by thebiggestgists(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2019
FTC
CONGRATS ON THE NEW LABEL

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:44am On May 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 02, 2019
gistvicreports:
lalasticlala

So you could not mention Lalasticlala in your original post, you went on to take FTC with it?

Continue!

But hear me and rejoice! A special type of thunder has been designed for greedy people... will cause victims to go bald and sexual organs to burst or melt away.

You can dare it if you think you can stand it

Nonsense and Tonto Dike's online drama

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by 3millionia: 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
Tiwa savage is cute and the best female .......... if you're a fan

Download Newman/DJ Easy Best Tiwa Savage Songs Dj Mixtape
https://naijadjmixtapes.com/mixtape-best-tiwa-savage-2018/
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by medolab90(m): 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
What kind of dressing be this .

Lemme borrow the Nigerian mentality ��

Doesn't she know she is a mother .

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by femiblaze(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
These people won’t listen. Hmmm

Burna don kuku talk him own

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by greall12(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
That man is worth usd34billion. Choi. I pity don jazzy sha

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by BlackfireX: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
Are those not two men posing?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by winzy(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
Hope she doesn't end up like D'Banj that year ooo.... over ambition sometimes is destructive

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
I was thinking she would set up her own record label.

But why is that almost impossible for female artists to do and so easy for the male artists.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Spechialone(f): 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
she looking like Yinka Davis

0903 691 981

Nne

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by marcell2234: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats sister Tiwatope
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 02, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this.... They bleeping already.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Spechialone(f): 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
she looking like Yinka Davies

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Adr1an3: 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
na she sabi o
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by prophetfire: 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
This old cargo should try n dress well na.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by beejhay69: 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by lonelydora: 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
Don Jazzy right now

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by Emitrix42(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2019
why is she dressed like that, not cool at all

meanwhile checkout my signature and enter the contest to win a Tecno Spark 3 from Miss Techy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by greggng: 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
She is very cute...I don't know when she will come to my bed...so that I can give her birthday sex
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by dayleke: 12:40pm On May 02, 2019
Leg dey pain am?
Dis pose never go outta vogue?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by dayleke: 12:41pm On May 02, 2019
prophetfire:
This old cargo should try n dress well na.

She dey "feel among" now
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by captianfreeman(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

So you could not mention Lalasticlala in your original post, you went in to take FTC with it?

Continue!

But hear me and rejoice! A special type of thunder has been designed for greedy people... will cause victims to go bald and sexual organs to burst or melt away.

You can dare it if you think you can stand it

Nonsense and Tonto Dike's online drama

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) by davillian(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2019
Burna boy was referring to tiwa when he said think twice before joining a foreign record label

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Yvette Meurer Releases Stunning Photos As She Unveils New Project / Iyabo Ojo Looks Stunning In Christmas Photos / Checkout Timaya's Indian Inspired Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.