Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! (4871 Views)

** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Ibime Vs U3 ) ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ibime:

Its all fun for me. I'm only hyping up the counterattack.

Anyone who heard both of us will class this battle as Ofoka vs Genuflect. We really don't belong in the same ring.

You're a dunderhead . . .

Such a sore loser . . . until you go see a surgeon to help you rid your Egberi accent via surgery, I doubt that you can ever spit anything sensible . . .

Whining and crying like a baby that hasn't been b[/i]reas[i]t-fed for 2 days . . . drop ya wack-a[i]ss[/i] rhymes and let the judges do their work . . . tongue
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2010
See someone claiming sore loser when battle never even start.

The only difference between Bamsyle and Ofoka is good production. Niggas so cocky, I actually thought he was decent.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
The way you keep crying all over the place . . . shows you've got nuffin to say . . . if I was you, I'll be in the studio recording, not here chatting s[/i]hi[i]t.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
Im hyping up your thread. Dont you like it?

I see dead men talking.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Keep it up mahn . . .

At least you're entitled to freedom of speech . . . even when you're autistic  tongue
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
Stay Focused People. . . Do damage on the mic not here. . . Stay focused. . . nuff of the insults
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Slyr0x: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mobinga:

Stay Focused People. . . Do damage on the mic not here. . . Stay focused. . . nuff of the insults

+1.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by kaypumpin2(m): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2010
Must say Bam's NL posts pack more "punchlines" than what this track's got to offer. . . .nice choice of beat which really helped in "carrying" the track.I expected more from him really. . .   tongue I will rather you stick to your critical analysis of hip hop(which you seem so good at,and i think same applies to El Dee) than this vitiated lines.Just my opinion though.

Meanwhile,why you go AWOL sef?
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 1:47am On Sep 21, 2010
Ol' boy I wrote and recorded that track within a day . . . simply to address issues . . . if Mode9 pack punches, una go yab am . . . if Rugged deliver without punches, same thang . . . all these "Hip-Hop Head" POV na wa o . . .  cheesy

Anyway, it's ya 'pinion . . . and I respect it mahn . . .  wink

Was away for a while but been back for quite some time . . . what it do mahn??
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2010
Kay Pumping tells it as it is.

A whirlwind cometh. . .
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2010
"A small rotating windstorm, which may extend upwards to a height of many hundred feet . . ."

Ouch, that hurts . . . grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Wordsmith(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Yo Bamsyle, what it do, mayne. True that, eons it has been. schooling and internship been taking its toll on me. These days, i'm not active. Just pop in every now and then, to see who's killing who. Will get back to your battle after Ibime drops his. Good luck with your professional exams. . .
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by mceeluther: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle made use of direct diss more than punches which is good in battle because people would understand it alot easier than punchlines. It moderate rap but its okay and since Ibime hasn't replied, i think is a one-up and i say bamsyle murdered Ibime.

So this is my judgement, Bamsyle you are hereby sentenced to life time in hiphop prison for the lyrical murder of ibime, grin

humour advisory: don't hate

Is D Konsept baby
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2010
Kay_pumpin.:

Must say Bam's NL posts pack more "punchlines" than what this track's got to offer. . . .nice choice of beat which really helped in "carrying" the track.I expected more from him really. . .   Tongue  I will rather you stick to your critical analysis of hip hop(which you seem so good at,and i think same applies to El Dee) than this vitiated lines.Just my opinion though
lmfao,  grin grin bamysle is not planning to sell this diss in alaba now grin

Bamsyle.:

Ol' boy I wrote and recorded that track within a day . . . simply to address issues . . . . . all these "Hip-Hop Head" POV na wa o . . .  cheesy

Anyway, it's ya 'pinion . . .

abio bamysle, dont mind them
thats how they all claim to be hiphop heads and cant spit half of 2 bars , they all open their gutter mouth criticizing and analysing others,  in a first attack warning shot ,  forget metaphor, punches, if bamysle wanted to spit metaphors and punchlines, do u think he wouldnt??, he had a day to attack ibime and he went str8 for ibimes jugular, , end of story, since then ibime has not been himself online again. grin grin   ibime is still dazed up till now!!

Ibime.:

See someone claiming sore loser when battle never even start.
The only difference between Bamsyle and Ofoka is good production. Bamysle so cocky, I actually thought he was decent.
ibime abi u wan tasi me?  u no dey fear face??, me i go finish u o, i no be bamysle o, u better give urself brain
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2010
Petarded Petarded Petarded angry
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Genuflect(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
Why the fukk am I just seeing this thread? Lol. Everybody be very scared o, the whirlwind cometh.
Bamsyle, get ready o. Ibime no dey smile o. Im dey vex gan oooooo. Luku Laka Panko
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Dotman01(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Bam. . . Omo na water bam bam !!!. . . Boys are nt smilling! This is real ATTACK.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
@Wordsmith

Aiight mahn . . . keep soaring like an eagle . . . I got mad respekt for you.

mceeluther:

Bamsyle made use of direct diss more than punches which is good in battle because people would understand it alot easier than punchlines. It moderate rap but its okay and since Ibime hasn't replied, i think is a one-up and i say bamsyle murdered Ibime.

So this is my judgement, Bamsyle you are hereby sentenced to life time in hiphop prison for the lyrical murder of ibime, grin

humour advisory: don't hate

Hehehe . . . thanks mahn . . . for observing that . . . Flesh 'n' Blood hath not revealed it to you, but the Spirit of God . . .  grin grin grin

04kaa:

lmfao,  grin grin bamysle is not planning to sell this diss in alaba now grin
in a first attack warning shot ,  forget metaphor, punches, if bamysle wanted to spit metaphors and punchlines, do u think he wouldnt??, he had a day to attack ibime and he went str8 for ibimes jugular, , end of story, since then ibime has not been himself online again. grin grin   ibime is still dazed up till now!!

grin grin grin grin

You're on another level of this drama I swear . . . LWKMDFH

Genuflect:

Bamsyle, get ready o. Ibime no dey smile o. Im dey vex gan oooooo.

Thou shalt fear no man but God . . .

Dotman01:

Bam. . . Omo na water bam bam !!!. . . Boys are nt smilling! This is real ATTACK.

Thanks mahn . . . stay cool.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Krayola(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
Wow! My honest opinion, that poo sounds dope!! Nice Mic swag too. I think that's what's most important. Production and delivery on point. I think the track is too long, and lyrically u kinda fall off towards the end, but I think lyrics are overrated. The track has a good vibe and sounds good and thats what i think is most important in music. I guess in a battle lyrics may be more important, but the song sounds dope mehn, i no fit lie. I was shocked.

Lyrically, I think Ibime will eat u up (based on his stuff that i heard). but sounding that good is goin to be a challenge and a half. I wish I could come across like that thru speakers. E be like say na to find that your sound engineer go him house.

Nice job mehn. U try wella.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Krayola(m): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
mceeluther:

I kinda agree with that. I think what is most important is getting across to the audience. U can spit all the hot bars in the world but if most of the audience can't relate, u are wasting your time.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thanks for the analysis Krayola . . . I appreciate.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Emaprince: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2010
I think bamsyle started writing these lines on september 17th,the day Ibime asked the question 'will u battle me?'

Ibime, u should post both the lyrics of ur reply cos i actually need to see urs mehn.

mind y'all,this is not battle of the titans cos bamslye have never heard of the word in his life. grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ema prince:

mind y'all,this is not battle of the titans cos bamslye have never heard of the word in his life. grin

You're so right . . .

I've never ever heard the words "battle" and "titan" before . . .

I only know of the words "Victoria Ascerta" . . . meaning "Victory Is Certain"

And that sentence, my dear friend . . . is my watchword.

Thank you wink
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Slyr0x: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

You're so right . . .

I've never ever heard the words "battle" and "titan" before . . .

And that word, my dear friend . . . is my watchword.

Thank you wink

Gbam!
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Emaprince: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

You're so right . . .
Thank you wink
grin
But u knows Ibime's pedigree.so,why do this?don't u think it's suicide?

Look menh, ya lines ain't bad but I won't say they are scorching.u tried but the Ibime I know have always been above average.

i hail ur bravery though.
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Ibime(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
This is a simple case of lil skill and big ego.

The only props this dude can ever get in his life is that his sound engineer is fantastic
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ema prince:

grin
But u knows Ibime's pedigree.so,why do this?don't u think it's suicide?

Look menh, ya lines ain't bad but I won't say they are scorching.u tried but the Ibime I know have always been above average.

i hail your bravery though.

Don't make me write a homiletic on this . . .  grin grin

I used to write long stuff in the Music Section  . . . stressing ma points so readers can 'get it' . . . until I decided that I'll just drop short ish and zap . . . whether nuccas 'get it' or not.

Y'know what?? When you battle, you "ride on ya enemy" . . . of course you can spit punches  . . . but should that be ya main focus?? I think not . . .

When you wanna battle someone, you just close ya eyes and imagine that ya foe is a mosquito, a housefly . . . a Arrow . . . and then you pour s[/i]hi[i]t on him . . . all those mumbo-jumbo that goons (like Ibime) spit don't touch anyone's hair . . . I wrote and flowed those lines within 1 hour . . . if I wanted to focus on punches, gimme a couple more hours and you'd have been petrified . . .

Lemme just end it there . . . I 'ont wanna start a Battle Rap Basics 101 here (although I think I'll open a Rap Academy later and Ibime'll be amongst my clerical staff  grin grin) . . .

And Ibime thinks the track "Ibime The Useless Child" is all about production and engineering . . . I can imagine how his 'punchlines' like "cover your face like Lagbaja", "comot, I wanna chop my amala" would sound like if laced over that beat . . .

In Battle Rap, it's more about how you ride, chide . . . and deride your enemy . . . how you swing at and sting him . . . can you describe Eminem as a punchline rapper??

In the Grand Scheme of things, rapping ain't about packin' punches and screaming like a tasmanian devil on steroids . . . it's the reason Biggie is commonly referred to as the World's Best Rapper . . .

Can you stake ya money on a failure like Ibime?? If I'm ya brother, I'll advice you to invest in pure water instead . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by 04kaa: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Y'know what?? When you battle, you "ride on ya enemy" . . . of course you can spit punches  . . . but should that be ya main focus?? I think not . . .
thats the problem here, most of this cats cant separate a commercial track from a battle, in battle rap u get violent, punchline this punchline that is not the key, if u can eat him up ,eat him up before he even gets a chance to reply!!!
thats what i did with my warning shot to blee g, even the worst critic knew that ofoka cant be effed wit ,

Bamsyle.:

When you wanna battle someone, you just close ya eyes and imagine that ya foe is a mosquito, a housefly . . . a Arrow . . . and then you pour s[/i]hi[i]t on him . . .
i see my battle opponents as non existent, in my books i am the best, my opponent does not even exists bamysle we have a lot in common.!! grin we think alike.!!!

Bamsyle.:

all those mumbo-jumbo that goons (like Ibime) spit don't touch anyone's hair . . .
funny enough, all those blullshhit ibime spits is wack in my opinion, ne be person like me ibime go dey spit bayelsamaestro take fool, ibime is wack. thats the plain truth!!!

Bamsyle.:

I wrote and flowed those lines within 1 hour . . . if I wanted to focus on punches, gimme a couple more hours and you'd have been petrified . . .
i wonder what would have happened if u had eldees 2 weeks to write punchlines and metaphors.!!! and u spta ur bara using 2010 flows , ibime would have been resting .in.pieces by now!!

Bamsyle.:

And Ibime thinks the track "Ibime The Useless Child" is all about production and engineering . . .
thats the difference btw both of yall, ibime cant afford studio time, bamysle has a mic in his house, bamysle is rich, ibime is poor!!! shikena, bamylse never win i beg you people talk too much.!!!

Bamsyle.:
I can imagine how his 'punchlines' like "cover your face like Lagbaja", "comot, I wanna chop my amala" would sound like if laced over that beat . . .
'''cover ur face like lagbaja'', lmao, na wetin ibime wan spit against bamysle be that ?
i wanna chop amala., i told u this nigga ibime is wackity wackaty, even my 5 year old sista young female ebora yetunde spits better punchlines.!!! grin

Bamsyle.:

In Battle Rap, it's more about how you ride, chide . . . and deride your enemy . . . how you swing at and sting him . . . can you describe Eminem as a punchline rapper??
enimem never threw any pucnhline, thats part of why he lost at rap olympics, but em is considered one of the best rappers in the world now, thats exactly what bamysle is to ibime. na amala punchline i wan chop?

Bamsyle.:

In the Grand Scheme of things, rapping ain't about packin' punches and screaming like a tasmanian devil on steroids . . . it's the reason Biggie is commonly referred to as the World's Best Rapper . . .
2pac screams like an asswipe everywhere on tracks, biggie flows with ease,,, people feel biggie more than pac, hiphop no be gragra , same goes for bamysle and ibime comparism, chei ibime ur own don be , na bamysle people dey compare u too now!! buhahahahahaha grin grin

Bamsyle.:

Can you stake ya money on a failure like Ibime?? If I'm ya brother, I'll advice you to invest in pure water instead . . .  grin grin grin

i cant ,,.me ??how can i stake my money on bayelsa accent, amala punchliner,, i had rather stake my money on bamysle or ofoka ,,,those are strong niggas when it comes to realness.!! i can bet u if ibime releases anything dope today , bamysle will finish him in round 2 in less than 2 days, !! with punchlines and metaphors, and mad world class production!!, khaki no be leather, right now the scores is BAMYSLE 1-IBIME 0 !!! BIG FAT ZERO!

IBIME =ALL MOUTH BUT NO TRACKS, ALL TALK BUT NO ACTION.(FAKENESS)
BAMYSLE =TRACKS BACKED UP WITH ACTIONS.!! ( REALNESS)
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ibime:

This is a simple case of lil skill and big ego.

The only props this dude can ever get in his life is that his sound engineer is fantastic

MURDER ON THE AVENUE!!! Damn
No 1 Phucks with Ibime!~
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Genuflect(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaaa, see your mouth like pussssy. I sure say you go sabi suck prick wella. Shut the fukk up and let Ibime drop his track tomorrow. Then the gbogbotigbo will decide
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Mobinga: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Genuflect:

04kaaa, see your mouth like pussssy. I sure say you go sabi suck prick wella. Shut the fukk up and let Ibime drop his track tomorrow. Then the gbogbotigbo will decide
grin grin
Re: Bamsyle Destroys Ibime! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
04kaa:

i see my battle opponents as non existent, in my books i am the best, my opponent does not even exist . . . ibime is wack. thats the plain truth!!!
how can i stake my money on bayelsa accent, amala punchliner

grin grin grin grin

Eboraaaaaaa

Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

grin grin

Where's Ibime?? The Arrow's sweating it out in the studio with his amala and lagbaja lyrics . . . I'm sure he ain't gonna sleep tonite . . . grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| / ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.