Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal (29041 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Tessyama1: 10:30am On May 02, 2019
Tiwa Savage has signed an exclusive global recording agreement with Universal Music Group (UMG), the music-based entertainment global leader announced today.

Under the agreement, her future music will be released internationally through UMG’s operations in more than 60 countries worldwide. Projects will be executively produced by Efe Ogbeni of Regime Music Societe and Vannessa Amadi-Ogbonna.

Speaking on the deal, Tiwa said:

"My biggest goal is to make Africa proud. I’m so excited for this moment and I’m thankful to Sir Lucian Grainge and my new UMG family for their belief in my dreams. I’m looking forward to this next chapter in my career and I’m more ready than I have ever been."

Adam Granite, EVP Market Development, Universal Music Group said,

We are looking forward to partnering with Tiwa and her team to help her music reach new audiences around the world. As one of Africa’s most successful, influential and dynamic singer- songwriters, Tiwa has truly global ambitions and UMG is committed to help her in achieving them.” Efe Ogbeni and Vannessa Amadi-Ogbonna of Stealth Management said, “We’re very proud to be a part of this ground-breaking partnership between Tiwa Savage and Universal Music Group. Tiwa is undoubtedly the most hardworking and talented female artist crossing over from Africa to the rest of the world, and UMG has demonstrated its commitment to the continent by placing its formidable machinery behind her amazing career. Partnerships like these symbolise the hopes and dreams of so many talented artists back home in Africa and it is an honour to be the executive producers of her project.”

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tiwa-savage-signs-international-deal-with-universal-music-group.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by sexiestharam(f): 1:01pm On May 02, 2019
She is not the first to sign an American music deal. Dbanj signed and that was his decline. Other Nigerians like Davido and Wizkid have American deals but still face their Nigerian record labels squarely. A bird in hand is worth more than 1 million in the bush. Wishing her the best.

80 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by hspda: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats auntie tiwa. Your trouser enhh shocked

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by shuttox: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
She is moving higher career....wishing you more success

How would Tee Billz be feeling like right now?
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by anambraamaka: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
Confirm
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
Keep going queen. Me I can never judge you. I’m not like some stupid and hypocrite Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Offpoint: 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
I'm not a football fan, but one thing I know is... music career is like football, there are some club a footballer will excel once they left that club.... they start struggling and battling with their career.

wish her well, she better be careful with white folks, they don't always have your interest at hand.

27 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by bond77(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
then in fews years time she would start shouting that she is broke and she was cheated.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by gbadekunle(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats to her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Bryan88(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
SEE PERSON MAMA shocked

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by marcell2234: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
No time to wait
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
All the best for her
Nah her pikin I just dae ......
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by namo77: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by chudez0147(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
Carry go babe....
more blessings!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Zao00: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
make us proud
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by jojothaiv(m): 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
Noted, next please...
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2019
Anty Tiwa, which kind trouser be this, fashion no go kee youuuuuuu
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Olufela30: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Emi tiwa Savage, okolabi, mo maa n foko foyin !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Emekadollars(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Isssa good news. Happy for her. Marvin is great. UMG is better. �

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Yankiss(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Great one, Tiwa. I admire her sleek structure and unpretentious beauty. But she has to be much more in control of herself. Flirting with Whizkid was a low.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by quincyshakur(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Una don tire with Regina Daniels now na Tiwa Savage angry angry angry Mak we hear word now,, abi Tiwa savage na d first person wey don dumb Marvin
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
her business
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by nwakibie3(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
Don Jazzy right now

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Austineva(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
That trouser enh hmm

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by SEONaijaExpert: 1:06pm On May 02, 2019
I don't trust most international deals. They use and dump artists.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by largeman4u(m): 1:07pm On May 02, 2019
torn jeans grin

buy Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by TheCvBank: 1:08pm On May 02, 2019
Wishing her the best. Check our signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Signs Universal Music Group Deal by Lotel: 1:14pm On May 02, 2019
Mavin records right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Billion Shares Photos With His Daughter As Marriage Crashes / Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Vera Sidika Gets Another Nigerian Moneybag Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.