Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Type Of Snake Is This??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Snake Is This??? (441 Views)

What Type Of Snake Is This? / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Snake Is This??? by Josh44s(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2019
I have been an active member in Nairaland and not a day goes by that I don’t stroll in to know what’s going on in our dear Nigeria. Yesterday, while some men are working at the back of my house a little snake was killed. Snake get sighted or killed regularly due to the little swamp behind my house but what really caught my attention was that this particular snake killed yesterday look so much like a baby black mamba and we all know there is no black mamba in whole of Nigeria. For those of you who don’t know what a black mamba is, it’s the second most venomous snake in the world after the inland Taipan and could strike multiple times in seconds, a single drop of its venom can kill 100 grown men. Lalasticlala I heard you are the snake lord and I need this snake identity.

Lalasticlala and all snake experts. Y’all attention is needed urgently.

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This??? by Olufela30: 12:49pm On May 02, 2019
snake in the eagle shadow !!!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This??? by Mulatta(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2019
appears to be a black mamba

(1) (Reply)

Gboyega Adelaja Reacts To Seeing Four Presenters Wearing 'wigs' On TVC / Viral Photo Of A Baby Born With Birth Control Implant On The Head / Meet the Tecno smartphone with 6000mAh battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.