Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Online Renewal Of Driver's License. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Online Renewal Of Driver's License. (363 Views)

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas / Protesting Drivers Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway Over Shooting Of Driver By Police / FRSC Releases List Of 24000 Unclaimed Driver's License.See If Your Name Is On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Renewal Of Driver's License. by sasview: 1:05pm On May 02, 2019
My driver license is about to expire and I am considering of doing the renewal online. I want to know if this route is viable, please if you just renewed or attempt to renew yours through this route. kindly Share your experience, let's know if there is any challenges going through this route.
Re: Online Renewal Of Driver's License. by sasview: 11:37am On May 03, 2019
Please don't just view and leave I need to take a decision which will base on the responses from this family. Moderator pls. Let this be visible to more people.
Re: Online Renewal Of Driver's License. by sexybol(m): 8:41pm On May 03, 2019
Certainly you can renew online. Fill the form online and make sure you tick that your old biometric should be used, that way you won't need to take a fresh picture. Submit and print out the forms. I will suggest you pay the money yourself in any of the approved banks not online. Attach your payment teller and printed form, take to the licensing office for stamping. You wait till your card comes out. Meanwhile the old license can be used with the stamped printout. This was how I did my renewal online

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Travelling / Video: Tanker Crashes Along Ozumba Mbadiwe / Afi Drill Sanctuary - One Of Nigeria's Truest Jungle Adventure Spots Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.