Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI (30610 Views)

Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Investment With Highest Roi In Nigeria / Low Cost Investment Great Returns, Invest In Student Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 2:23pm On May 02, 2019
Am starting this thread on building a house as a guide to people who think that with out millions you can't become a property owner. Also for those who lavish cash carelessly,any thousand you hold counts.
Also there are some people who also just leave cash in the bank for a long time,when you can make your money regenerates cash for you over and over again,you just let those make more cash out of you. the
If you are following me and you are ready to build your own house and be a landlord,or ready to go into real estate business for not up to a million naira as a starter just start following.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:00pm On May 02, 2019
It started at around July 2017 when we were able to purchase a land for 200k,it's full plot of land 100×50 at community that is not up to 5mins away from the city center.
We were so lucky at that time because we bought the land directly from the owners not those reselling.
I have everything jotted down from day 1, am good at keeping record.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by otipoju(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2019
Following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:29pm On May 02, 2019
Purchasing the land was not an easy task, because I have problem with trusting people,I know it's just 200k,for poor me it took me a fortune to raise that. This is Nigeria with 200million people and more than 100million people are below poverty line,am one of them, fact.
My family was a withness to the purchase then,but am now familiar with the seller. He render lots of service during the building process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 3:57pm On May 02, 2019
The total sum of cash I spent so far to make the house a bit liveable then move in was 820,450. I know lot of people who are more wealthy has spent over 3million yet building is still in process.below is the Break down on cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:09pm On May 02, 2019
Those are the expenses made in respect to the land for the remaining 6months of 2017, fast forward to the following year January 2018 when the real work began.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Momfa: 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
Okay, following
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:46pm On May 02, 2019
Within the period of July 12 to December 22 I have spent 315,000 for buying land, lawyer agreement paper, settling of the people farming on the land,buying the first trip of sand and molding some blocks.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by megafaraday(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
Following
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:02am On May 03, 2019
As at December ending to early January 2018,there was scarcity of sharp sand,on the 7th of January which was a Sunday morning one of the suppliers called me that they could deliver to me,so I hurried up to the site.
They offload the sand and I paid, luckily for me I saw the engineer I was planning to use for the work,he was around the site. He said when are we busting the foundation because I had extra cash on me I jokingly said now,that was how the foundation was jokingly busted that day. I use 3bags of cement for the foundation of a mini flat, more break down coming.
Let me get Some likes if you are following and shares if someone is getting informed.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Momfa: 8:19am On May 03, 2019
Capeverde:
As at December ending to early January 2018,there was scarcity of sharp sand,on the 7th of January which was a Sunday morning one of the suppliers called me that they could deliver to me,so I hurried up to the site.
They offload the sand and I paid, luckily for me I saw the engineer I was planning to use for the work,he was around the site. He said when are we busting the foundation because I had extra cash on me I jokingly said now,that was how the foundation was jokingly busted that day. I use 3bags of cement for the foundation of a mini flat, more break down coming.
Let me get Some likes if you are following and shares if someone is getting informed.
OP , it'll be nice if we get pictures of the house ,you know. To get an idea of the whole project.... and also i knw u r busy with other things but don't keep us waiting for too long.
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 8:27am On May 03, 2019
Momfa:
OP , it'll be nice if we get pictures of the house ,you know. To get an idea of the whole project.... and also i knw u r busy with other things but don't keep us waiting for too long.
Am taking my time so everyone can get involve in the whole building process and for them to learn what is involve. Of cos pictures of the house will conclude it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Momfa: 8:50am On May 03, 2019
Capeverde:

Am taking my time so everyone can get involve in the whole building process and for them to learn what is involve. Of cos pictures of the house will conclude it.
okay, I'm following you bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:58am On May 06, 2019
From Jan January to March last year I bought two trips of sand and I paid community chairman 10,000 naira the total money spent now plus the land inclusive some up to a total of 452,000 naira. four couch was use for the dpc level although is a completely dry land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 10:04am On May 06, 2019
Four couch for the dpc level, two blocks sinked below soil level and two above the soil level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 10:14am On May 06, 2019
I have 300k cash so I am planning on starting a two room project,this time I will be renting it out,I did it d first time and I can do it again. I know people will be asking why not elaborate house like flat but this is Nigeria were we have more than 100millions of people below poverty line.so let me serve them.
This month I will be building just two rooms apartment and it might take to next month end for the finishing.
If you will be starting the journey with me by Thursday let me get some likes please.

22 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Momfa: 12:43am On May 08, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 5:32am On May 10, 2019
Am sorry guys I have been offline for 2days now because I started the two rooms project Wednesday instead of the proposed thursday. Above is the concluded list.
So inside the house is completely set, remaining the outside plastering.pictures of the house will follow.

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:08am On May 10, 2019
This is the stage we were able to build the house to our convenience pending when there will be fund to further it,since is a personal house we can manage but right now we are attaching a two rooms to rent behind this house and the two rooms will have a finishing touch.thanks to all my followers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:16am On May 10, 2019
Inside the house

4 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:03pm On May 10, 2019
Inside the house,

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:15pm On May 10, 2019
I already started a two self separate rooms apartment Wednesday I plan to start update the house tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Momfa: 9:30am On May 11, 2019
Following

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 10:59am On May 11, 2019
I started this project in my late twenties but hopefully I plan to own at least five buildings before five years time. Operator is a vision lady,with God, hard work I will get there.

So I notice that each passing day I learn more in this building field,I was opportunity to buy a land at my back for my brother,and I supervised the from the moulding of block to the the building of the house.Above is the building .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:09am On May 11, 2019
The house behind me is a one bedroom flat apartment and a two bedroom apartment,we moulded 2350 blocks,47 bags of cement and four trip of sand. 2100 blocks was use to the finishing.
For the setting of block two trip of sand was use, building engineer took 30naira per block and helper 2,000 naira daily.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 11:11am On May 11, 2019
The sand on ground in the pix was the one we were using on Tuesday for moulding blocks for my own project.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by raymondele86(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
Following... You're making sense better person... I know some people will be thinking in their minds that you are building poor man houses but bro/sis don't mind them ooo... All fingers are not equal... Continue pls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Zombiekiller010: 6:40pm On May 11, 2019
Is it advisable to mould block by oneself or to buy block, its #160 per block in my area. How many blocks did you use for the foundation .what about building plan, you didn't say anything on it or is it brick layers that gave you the sketch for the drawing you used to build your house
Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:57pm On May 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Is it advisable to mould block by oneself or to buy block, its #160 per block in my area. How many blocks did you use for the foundation .what about building plan, you didn't say anything on it or is it brick layers that gave you the sketch for the drawing you used to build your house
It is advisable to mould your self,a trip of sand is 16k in my location,2600 naira for a bag of cement,one trip will give 630 blocks for 13 bags of cement.the total sum of 60k can give you 630 while 100800 naira can give you 630 blocks the difference is too much,moreover the industry blocks are not that strong.
The engineer always give a rough sketch of the land,since my area is a low key area all those documentation are formalities.

9 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 7:58pm On May 11, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
It is advisable to mould your self,a trip of sand is 16k in my location,2600 naira for a bag of cement,one trip will give 630 blocks for 13 bags of cement.the total sum of 60k can give you 630 while 100800 naira can give you 630 blocks the difference is too much,moreover the industry blocks are not that strong.
The engineer always give a rough sketch of the land,since my area is a low key area all those documentation are formalities.
I use between 750 to 800 blocks for the first building.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:02pm On May 11, 2019
On Monday we bought a trip of sand for 16k and this is what I will be using for the whole work until after roofing when we will be plastering the house.
On Tuesday I bought 5bags of cement which we moulded.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me On My low Cost House Building Journey(highest ROI by Capeverde: 9:20pm On May 11, 2019
The new blocks we moulded plus the leftover from previous work sum up to 350 blocks,to the stage we are now I know we are going to be using 450 blocks in total, remember the two rooms building will be continuation of the previous one,so I got one side covered alreay.i have paid 7000naira so far to the engineer,he has played his role by making this work possible. tomorrow I have few blocks to add to make it to niltel level.
I never knew it will be so easier this time,I only work twice Wednesday n thursday.so far I have spent 40k plus.the expenditure list will come out at the concluded part.
Remember this one is for renting,so everything will perfectly be in the right position.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Widow Loses N2.9m In Benue To A Ponzi Scheme / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / She Lost Her Money In A Ponzi Scheme Now She Is Threatening Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.