Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (68277 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by NobleAngell(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2019
BigIyanga:

No wetin she bargained for?Na home wrecker wey runs her way to govt house as a 2nd wife. May be the gov don move on to 4 and 6th younger Regina..
Oh Really? shocked
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by ogawisdom(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chime is a thief who stole Enugu money and land...

A chronic womanizer that specializes in buying exotic cars for his numerous concubines..

This lady was an innocent corper serving in the government house until chime struck...

It's a pity

Lol
Did u say Innocent?

The wife was a known runs girl that fought to marry a divorcee bc of her gold digging ways

7 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by sowilli: 8:14pm On May 02, 2019
And another lady is calling out her ex for being a one minute, here is one crying she was touched just once... see this life hen, just thank God for what you got. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Sterope(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2019
It is called maintenance fee. It takes money and time to train a child. If they are together, wouldn't they join hands in training the poor kid? I thought this was common sense. Culturally, it happens amongst divorcees. undecided

etrouble:

Imagine oooo, a mother demanding to be paid in order for her to take care of her own child. And women wants equality with men, unfortuantely, useless pusssy suckers will come and support the so called feminists who can't even pay for their own drinks in a bar.

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by hammerFC: 8:17pm On May 02, 2019
Wen u think u have heard it all, their is more yet to come.

Now, this is the funniest thing that I have heard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Theboss100(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:

She's demanding 500k monthly for maintaining one child? Is he a website?

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by EmmaTisah: 8:20pm On May 02, 2019
Sex just once.... And a son came, are you smelling what I smell... I think a DNA would tell us what I smell..... And 500k for monthly maintenance, has the pikin started working with NNPC?

Nawao....madam kuku add your own maintenance too biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Octopusssy(f): 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
What in God's name is 'had fun'?? Mscheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Theboss100(m): 8:23pm On May 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Chime is a thief who stole Enugu money and land...

A chronic womanizer that specializes in buying exotic cars for his numerous concubines..

This lady was an innocent corper serving in the government house until chime struck...

It's a pity
If What U Said Is True, Then That Fmr. Governor Is Am ASSSHOLE

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by fineboynl(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
Sterope:
It is called maintenance fee. It takes money and time to train a child. If they are together, wouldn't they join hands in training the poor kid? I thought this was common sense. Culturally, it happens amongst divorcees. undecided

chime is already taking care of the child. why does she want to take the child and demanding for monthly fee if she is not a thief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BrainSanitizer: 8:25pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
He didn't touch her for over 10 years. That's terrible! Something is definitely wrong somewhere. What women go through in marriage, only God sees it.

She's demanding 500k monthly for maintaining one child? Is he a website?
No. He's a Bugatti Veyron.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2019
But what's it with Igbo women getting hungry for sex lately? Are their men truly irresponsible?

No wonder their ladies are rushing down to west and south south. I urge our sisters from east to taste north as well, they will live to testify

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm sorry, that was an accidental discharge.
Burst my brain grin
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:32pm On May 02, 2019
[quote author=Pacesetter123 post=78051767]Are you serious?[/quote

He has a child with the younger sister and relocated her to put to bed. He wasn't remorseful ]
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by fx45(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can't wrap my head around this one.

I don't believe it or is he into boys
Sullivan into boys Womanizer of the first order
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Let's hear from those saying people are siding Churchill because he is a Yoruba man

How do you want to compare this? Chime slept with several concubines. His wife didn't complain he was a one minute man, just that he doesn't touch her daily probably because of sth they both know. Churchill is a one minute man according to his ex-wife and most Yoruba men are since they have plenty help me getup herbs.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Sterope(f): 8:51pm On May 02, 2019
I wouldn't trust either one with a child but a rich man who goes around sleeping with women cannot be trusted with bringing up a child. How often does he see his own child?

fineboynl:
chime is already taking care of the child. why does she want to take the child and demanding for monthly fee if she is not a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by fineboynl(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2019
Sterope:
I wouldn't trust either one with a child but a rich man who goes around sleeping with women cannot be trusted with bringing up a child. How often does he see his own child?

and you think she doesn't know before hand that chime sleep with women before jumping to marry him? she bargain for what ever is before her. someone who married an already married man what does she expect and what right does she have

4 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by anytexy: 8:57pm On May 02, 2019
PHIPEX:
He touched you only once and you gave birth...interesting
What are you saying. Does he need to touch her severally. Half touch can get her pregnant self. Or are you a learner? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Sterope(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
Are we talking about her or the poor kid now? Obviously, she is a very silly woman but it does not mean the poor kid should suffer more.

fineboynl:
and you think she doesn't know before hand that chime sleep with women before jumping to marry him? she bargain for what ever is before her. someone who married an already married man what does she expect and what right does she have

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by LadyJasper: 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
EmmaTisah:
Sex just once.... And a son came, are you smelling what I smell... I think a DNA would tell us what I smell..... And 500k for monthly maintenance, has the pikin started working with NNPC?

Nawao....madam kuku add your own maintenance too biko
Does it take "2 or more sex" to produce a son?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by loswhite(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2019
Turantula:
The useless man even impregnated her junior sister join.
Anything APC touches turns into ash
so if the man is useless what about her sister that opened leg..lol. did she not see other young corpers or struggling guys to marry and build future? She went for money and she is still going for money. 500k to take care of her child ...lol Gold digger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by LowerPriceData0(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2019
See bad...
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by ChiefSweetus: 9:09pm On May 02, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I thought women didn't like sex.

How can lack of preek cause depression?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by patrickcollins: 9:14pm On May 02, 2019
When she married a man old enough to be her dad bc she was carried away by money, fame. I got no sympathy for her, it was her choice so she should deal with it. Tomorrow Regina will come tell us Nad Nwoke touch her thrice but she has made her choice.

5 Likes

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Bbbwings: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I thought women didn't like sex.

How can lack of preek cause depression?
Good question grin cheesy
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Jman06(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
This our former picanto governor sef!

Don't tell me you're also a 1min man, because that would mean you wasted our state resources doing only 1min like our bloda from the other side. That'll be a big insult on our o42 men because we're known to be gallant in za oza rum
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

How do you want to compare this? Chime slept with several concubines. His wife didn't complain he was a one minute man, just that he doesn't touch her daily probably because of sth they both know. Churchill is a one minute man according to his ex-wife and most Yoruba men are since they have plenty help me getup herbs.

Why did any active Igbo man not marry her?
She has paraded more than 4 Igbo men publicly including one very rich guy into Interior deco. Why did they all dump her? She paraded another one in Dubai last month? Where is he?
Why not advise Chioma to leave Davido and look for an active Igbo man before she starts crying?
Why did Igbo men not go for Chioma and why is she interested in a one minute tribe man instead of active Igbo guys?
Tonto and Churchill too have something they both know. We were not with them
So if a person comes out now and claims he caught you sleeping with your sister, does that make it true? You and I know when 2 people are fighting, both parties will want to use knockout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by loswhite(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The child is the son of a former state governor who receives pensions n alawi totalling tens of millions of naira yearly. His son should enjoy his wealth, He owes him that obligation and it is also backed by law.

It's child support, U pay according to what u earn.
it is gold digger support
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by adebobconed(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
This is shamelessness at its peak. Check below for the full story..
http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/25/governor-sullivan-chime-life-sexual-mad-dog
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by loswhite(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2019
Xisnin:

Do you think you would have survived this long if someone didn't pay to take care of you?
Do you think kid survives on stones, wear leaves as stones and pay school fees with sand?

I take back my question if you are still a kid.
it Is gold digger support
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by loswhite(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2019
Sterope:

was she not aware before she got married to him? Gold diggers every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Lagos Officials Clear Blocked Drainage To Control Flooding In Lekki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.