Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:32 PM

Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day (68190 Views)

Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani, Sullivan Chime, Ekweremadu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by kayroc: 11:50pm On May 02, 2019
MarieSucre:

So is it now a crime not to be a first wife?

The circumstances were sketchy. She was Chime's daughters friend and her sister was dating the governor. She chanced her sister and married the man.

Being a second wife is not bad but the way she went about her own was somehow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by urchmanio(m): 12:06am On May 03, 2019
PHIPEX:
He touched you only once and you gave birth...interesting
I guess you are not living in this planet......Ok answer this simple question, rape victims how many times were they raped before some of them take in

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by johhnnie(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2019
kafulka:

Never you judge matters without hearing from both sides

May God bless you!
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:10am On May 03, 2019
Maintenance of that child should be based on minimum wage, so she should start with 30k grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:41am On May 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why did any active Igbo man not marry her?
She has paraded more than 4 Igbo men publicly including one very rich guy into Interior deco. Why did they all dump her? She paraded another one in Dubai last month? Where is he?
Why not advise Chioma to leave Davido and look for an active Igbo man before she starts crying?
Why did Igbo men not go for Chioma and why is she interested in a one minute tribe man instead of active Igbo guys?
Tonto and Churchill too have something they both know. We were not with them
So if a person comes out now and claims he caught you sleeping with your sister, does that make it true? You and I know when 2 people are fighting, both parties will want to use knockout.

Yoruba people do not have problem with marriage because they know they'll still cheat whenever they feel like (not all). But Igbos are held down by lots of family meetings, father and mother intervention, ethnic morals, etc.(not all). So, they take their time. And for the umpteenth time, Tonto is not Igbo, she is from Port-Harcourt.

Moreover, how many women will leave a man because he is one minute? Except she has lots of suitors around. Most women will endure and would rather leave the man for something else like cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by blackslayer: 3:10am On May 03, 2019
kafulka:

Never you judge matters without hearing from both sides

You were asking a question in the second part of your statement, however that question did make an assertion hence you did make a judgement!
"Why did chima marry this woman to punish her?" You are asking why he married her only to punish her.
If you had asked "why did chima marry this woman? To punish her?" or "why did chima marry this woman, to punish her?" then we can somewhat argue you did not judge. I might be wrong but this is my own inference from what you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 3:32am On May 03, 2019
Even that night na suke suke him do am just about 20 seconds him don come
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 3:33am On May 03, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Yoruba people do not have problem with marriage because they know they'll still cheat whenever they feel like (not all). But Igbos are held down by lots of family meetings, father and mother intervention, ethnic morals, etc.(not all). So, they take their time. And for the umpteenth time, Tonto is not Igbo, she is from Port-Harcourt.

Moreover, how many women will leave a man because he is one minute? Except she has lots of suitors around. Most women will endure and would rather leave the man for something else like cheating.
I have fokd several Igbo women that are married including the wife of my landlord so stop talking bullshit

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Tanyabee(f): 4:24am On May 03, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I thought women didn't like sex.

How can lack of preek cause depression?
women love sex with the right person

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by fof1: 4:58am On May 03, 2019
sholatech:

I dont know that asking questions means one has judged. When u see question Marks after a statement, it means questions are been asked please.

PLS TAKE HIM THRO ENGLISH LANGUAGE CLASSES... D MATTER OF EX.GOV.CHIME'S MALTREATMENT OF CLARA,WAS IT NOT ALL OVER D MEDIA THEN?

ANOTHER Q? ANSWER STUDENT OF LETTERS
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:13am On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I have fokd several Igbo women that are married including the wife of my landlord so stop talking bullshit

First of all, I really pity you. Secondly, your pathetic post has no relation with what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Xisnin(m): 5:15am On May 03, 2019
loswhite:
it Is gold digger support
What are you saying?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by desiredhome: 7:14am On May 03, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga the man is the bad person here. If it was a woman who had money and was treating her husband badly will be here blaming the man or instead calling the woman arrogant and evil. Call a spade, a spade. It's people like you that make men like this exist. Instead of you to tell them their actions are wrong, you'll keep blaming the women around them. One day you will be in need of help or on their bad side and they will carry this their attitude towards you maybe thats when you'll realise how your options are hypocritical.

Please Sir, you may be right or wrong, I am talking in respect of the behavior of our people in terms of love for material things, I don't know her in person but I know this news came up sometime ago and from the comments of people who know her.
From the culture we find ourselves, women have been vulnerable in the hands of men when it comes to marriage and therefore requires that they do proper investigation before going in, but majority of women will not as far as the money is there(pride).
There are several cases similar to this, many have died, some are are regretting,
No body is perfect but maybe she was not made for him.

1 Like

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Uxmarn(m): 7:27am On May 03, 2019
Chai, he touched u ones and boom belle don enter oga I hail oooooo
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by sylve11: 7:47am On May 03, 2019
NobleAngell:

She's demanding 500k monthly for maintaining one child? Is he a website?

This got me laughing hard.. grin cool
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by fx45(m): 7:48am On May 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So she's lying
You're saying his first and only shot at goal entered the net
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by careidon: 7:56am On May 03, 2019
This was a marriage between Mr. Crazy & Miss Longthroat.

How come most here have forgotten Femi Falana (SAN) had to rescue this woman from years of incarceration & forced treatment in the government house ; she was on channels TV debunking claims of mental illness brought up by her husband (so much for a fake marriage)

Google is there
,https://www.nairaland.com/1836725/update-clara-chime
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149215-fully-briefed-enugu-governors-wife-falana-insists.html
https://www.pulse.ng/for-the-record-enugu-state-governors-wife-apologizes-over-marriage-troubles/y31k873

the husband was truly a sadistic sick abuser & Her illness could not be confirmed while the bigger question was why treatment only in the government house & not a proper hospital.

It's long due they were separated.
Let those will learn pls learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Obodo999(m): 9:45am On May 03, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Tomorrow now, you wonder why women die of depression See what they go through
undecided

Allow to see her child 5hours a month

How heartless can a man be

Power shall undecided

Men suffer more from heartless women. Imagine that greedy woman demanding for N500, 000 a month maintenance.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by IamSoProlific: 12:32pm On May 03, 2019
SexynSerious:
I think she's exaggerating a little but she does has point because I have been there. In my first year of marriage, my husby couldn't get enough of me. We were doing it literally everywhere: kitchen table, living room, backyard .... even in the car, you name it. But as soon as that initial fire died down, it became something else ... to get him to touch me became like a battle. I have to beg and beg and beg .... even bribe him sef.

Men just don't like eating the same soup everyday sad embarassed cry

My dear sister, I think something is obviously wrong somewhere. Perhaps you no longer watch your shape or something, besides, you might always crave for something and still be lazy at it if it eventually comes.

So check your shape and also your vibrancy during sex with your hubby(let me not necessarily mention hygiene and the contrast/constrict of the vagina). Those majorly tell a lot when it comes to men loosing interest on sex with one particular person, regardless who that is. This being overlooked can actually lead to infidelity. I'm speaking from wealthy of experience. This ain't really "a same soup everyday thing".

Cheers!!!
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by DonJossydirich(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Nkemakonam62 post=78044599]Estranged wife of former Enugu State Governor, Mrs Clara Chime on Thursday asked the FCT High Court, Apo to grant her custody of her 10-year-old son.

Clara prayed the court during her response at the hearing of the petition filed by Sullivan Chime, seeking the dissolution of their 11 years marriage.

She informed the court that she was ready to divorced her husband and prayed that the custody of their son be given to her and child maintenance fee of N500,000 monthly. One night, one son. Chime, must be a super striker. Child What? with 500k monthly.. You beta talk true. What do you want to do with 500k Mrs Clara?
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by DonJossydirich(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Maintenance of that child should be based on minimum wage, so she should start with 30k grin grin
grin
FortuneDeGreat:
grin grin Sayi, will even be paying 18k.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by DonJossydirich(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Hipsofagoddess post=78058017]

Yoruba people do not have problem with marriage because they know they'll still cheat whenever they feel like (not all). But Igbos are held down by lots of family meetings, father and mother intervention, ethnic morals, etc.(not all). So, they take their time. And for the umpteenth time, Tonto is not Igbo, she is from Port-Harcourt. Tonto Dike, not Igbo, she is from Port-harcourt. I guess, those in Port-harcourt are Hausas. grin grin
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by DonJossydirich(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Clap for yourself, you try well well. cool
BABANGBALI:
Clap for yourself, you try well well.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by SexynSerious(f): 1:15pm On May 03, 2019
Trust me, this has nothing to do with any of that. I was a size 6 when we started and I am still a size 6 today. No kids. And I am also a neat freak. My ex is a very upfront guy, he made it clear that guys tend to get bored gbenshing the same kpekus day in day out. He used specifically used that same soup analogy. And he said that all guys feel that way, though most would not tell you cry

IamSoProlific:

My dear sister, I think something is obviously wrong somewhere. Perhaps you no longer watch your shape or something, besides, you might always crave for something and still be lazy at it if it eventually comes.

So check your shape and also your vibrancy during sex with your hubby(let me not necessarily mention hygiene and the contrast/constrict of the vagina). Those majorly tell a lot when it comes to men loosing interest on sex with one particular person, regardless who that is. This being overlooked can actually lead to infidelity. I'm speaking from wealthy of experience. This ain't really "a same soup everyday thing".

Cheers!!!
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by IamSoProlific: 4:34pm On May 03, 2019
SexynSerious:
Trust me, this has nothing to do with any of that. I was a size 6 when we started and I am still a size 6 today. No kids. And I am also a neat freak. My ex is a very upfront guy, he made it clear that guys tend to get bored gbenshing the same kpekus day in day out. He used specifically used that same soup analogy. And he said that all guys feel that way, though most would not tell you cry

Nawaoh...it's not precise sha.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by pchukwudi: 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
Don't you think that this lady deliberately stole another man's husband probably through illicit sex and blackmail? It's possible that she was not able to keep what she stole, and now she wants to flash the victim card. I hope I'm wrong though.

But I'm not sure the 10 year old is Chime's first child.

Wiseandtrue:
Tomorrow now, you wonder why women die of depression See what they go through
undecided

Allow to see her child 5hours a month

How heartless can a man be

Power shall undecided
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:07pm On May 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
Don't you think that this lady deliberately stole another man's husband probably through illicit sex and blackmail? It's possible that she was not able to keep what she stole, and now she wants to flash the victim card. I hope I'm wrong though.

But I'm not sure the 10 year old is Chime's first child.

It cannot justify keeping a mother away from her child! There is no justification for that!
Divorce her if that's the case
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 5:39pm On May 03, 2019
DonJossydirich:
Clap for yourself, you try well well. cool Clap for yourself, you try well well.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 5:46pm On May 03, 2019
DonJossydirich:
Clap for yourself, you try well well. cool Clap for yourself, you try well well.
na you suppose to clap for me jo
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 5:49pm On May 03, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

First of all, I really pity you. Secondly, your pathetic post has no relation with what I wrote.
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
DonJossydirich:
Re: Clara And Sullivan Chime Divorce: Husband Only Had Sex With Me On Wedding Day by etrouble: 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
AeroplaneApple:
I thought women didn't like sex.

How can lack of preek cause depression?

The same lack of preek cause depression and pychiatric disorders for Tonto Dekay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Resigns From APC / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / North, South East Politicians Join Forces Against South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.