Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video (4103 Views)

Who Had The Biggest Album: Shina Peters (Ace) Or 2face (Face 2 Face) / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by geetweezy: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2010
.M.I & Iceberg Slim Face-off at the NEA After-Party: The Nigerian Entertainment Awards was held last night M.i won this round if u ask me, http:///9YfEKD
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by 04kaa: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2010
tweezy , this aint no battle, besides they were both average, an everyday battle cat like phenom,. black jezus, vector , teeto would eat em both up, they were just playing with each other
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Genuflect(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
04kaa, forget story. Forget say na play or whatever. If MI actually went to Iceberg's city and won a battle, then Ice should go and sit down jejely
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Mobinga: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2010
No Links??
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by geetweezy: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Mobinga: 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by geetweezy: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
i agree with genuflect, iceberg shuld quit bn on m.i's manliness, its gettin too much jor
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by mceeluther: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2010
Even genuflect wey no know wetin be hiphop they talk say MI win Iceberg slim. Anyway both cats are swag emcees can't like whoever men. So they should just swash the beef and leave it for the carnivorous(Mode 9, Rugged etc)

humour advisory: Pls Don't Hate undecided

Its D Konsept Baby cool
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Genuflect(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2010
mceeluther:

Even genuflect wey no know wetin be hiphop they talk say MI win Iceberg slim. Anyway both cats are swag emcees can't like whoever men. So they should just swash the beef and leave it for the carnivorous(Mode 9, Rugged etc)

humour advisory: Pls Don't Hate undecided

Its D Konsept Baby cool
See pesin wey sabi Hip-Hop. So na swash dem dey swash beef for your village? Oponu jati jati
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Mobinga: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2010
Besides MI's lines were utterly weak!! He was replying not starting a diss which gave him an advantage. . . . . Iceberg has wits, guts mehn. . . . . . To tell the truth MI you can't phuck with me! Guts
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by seunallday: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2010
dey were obviously just messing around, you guys take things too seriously, nobody battles one round each cos it gives advantage to the last spitta
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Genuflect(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2010
seunallday:

dey were obviously just messing around, you guys take things too seriously, nobody battles one round each cos it gives advantage to the last spitta
Yeah, it was a joke. But who won the joke battle?
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by geetweezy: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
one thing u guys shuld put into consideration is this stuff took plaCE in newyork icebergslims hood, and he obvious wanted to mock M.i, i dont think they had anY agreement to battle @ the nea after party so he obvious wanted to catch m.i of guard , but m.i was able to stand his ground,,THATS WHT I AM GIVIN HIM PROPS FOR
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by 04kaa: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
geetweezy:

one thing u guys shuld put into consideration is this stuff took plaCE in newyork icebergslims hood, and he obvious wanted to mock M.i, i dont think they had anY agreement to battle @ the nea after party so he obvious wanted to catch m.i of guard , but m.i was able to stand his ground,,THATS WHT I AM GIVIN HIM PROPS FOR

thats true, maybe he thot mi couldnt freestyle, but still i think its all play play, if it was a serious battle , it will have more gore than that, iceberg sef no fit carry nose, btw both of them are not very good in battling. grin grin
they were just enjoying themselves.
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by eldee(m): 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
Advantage?? Iceberg Slim had the beat ready, and you think 'you can't be intimate with with me' is witty??
M.I outswagged him in his own Town, that's like Iceprince losing a battle in J-town.

Iceberg tried to do the whole 'you're the King in Nigeria, dude you see right here is my area' but M.I made him look like a groupie, it was like 'Even Iceberg knows he can't diss M.I even if he takes off his jacket' . . .

Even saying you guys should have to pay to listen to me is a Jigga move . . . 'before you come at me, get you a check', 'I don't talk I don't know this person', 'I've never heard his song, no need to worry him' . . . 'there was no malice, even he knows he's not trying to throw stones at the palace', each of his lines got people shouting, isn't that how we judge rap battles??

And the punchline that ended it . . .'is he better than me is he?? I don't know . . . I've been too busy being busy' . . .even Iceberg slim was rapping along to that line. grin grin grin
Reminds me of Lil Wayne on No Love.
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by 04kaa: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2010
ICEBERG SLIM HAD MI SHIVERING IN HIS PANTIES,
IT WAS OBVIOUS MI WAS SCARED TO HIS PANTSS grin grin
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by geetweezy: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
yh i think M.i was a lil scared @ first but he didnt let it shw in his delivery, and a Good battle rapper shuld knw u can hardly win a battle if u spit first(the whole thing looks to me like they were trin to set M.I up)period,
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by 04kaa: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
mi was scared thats why he said lets go have some drinks, so that he wont be murked, the boy get sense i beg,,
,,if na me sef i go avoid battle, especially wit a cat like iceberg slim wey i get money pass. grin grin grin
btw it was fun tho, at least they both got the fans anticipating a battle, one on one, iceberg will murk him if it was real, mi cant take punchlines for long, only ice prince can grin grin grin
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by Mobinga: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
To tell the truth MI you can't phuck with me!
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by cold(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
Abeg maq una leave stori.MI sent that dude to the cleaners
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by aldon: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
I 've bn patiently waiting 4 d day dat MI will teach dat ego-trippin plonker iceblock slim som lesson.thank God it finally came to pass.now he can get off MI's cockkk 4eva.this is d best way 2 tell whose better~the next pesin 2 be murked by MI is Mode0~~i swear mode's kaizer chiefs vs pirates old dry poems wont even save him 4rm MI!!!
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by cold(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^Abeg forget mod,he's a has been.He doesn't even fit into the equation.
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by aldon: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
cold:

^^Abeg forget mod,he's a has been.He doesn't even fit into the equation.
real talk,bro. . .i shuldnt hav mentioned d dead wrapper's name anyway. .my bad.
Re: M.i & Iceberg Slim Face-2-face Freestyle Battle @ The Nea Awards Last Nite(video by shotster50(m): 1:55am On Sep 22, 2010
aldon:

real talk,bro. . .i shuldnt hav mentioned d dead wrapper's name anyway. .my bad.

Wheres BJmighty when you really need em lmao.

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Sinachi - No One Knows (2016) / Yoruba Vs Igbo Vs Hausa Artistes-who Is Better? / Download. Ab-soul Do What Thou Wilt. Album 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.