Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja (18779 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / Between Samsung A30 And Infinix S4 Which Is Better? / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by MykinsMcCoy(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2019
OPPO is boss... we're coming and we're here already... join the fastest moving train...
Get yourself A piece which a a mixture of high end technology and Exquisite Beauty
OPPO AmAka

1 Like

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Oguieke(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
phone party cum underage party lol
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Andrez123(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2019
Infinix Scam hangout! angry
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by samsam2019: 9:07pm On May 02, 2019
Heartmender1:
I want to get this phone but lacking front flash is what is discouraging me.

How is the front camera at night
my elder brother got this phone yesterday and the selfie cam is insane.

the front camera has a screen flash that takes clear selfies even in the night.

note, im not a marketer oooo........my bro just wowed me with the phone while watching Barcelona beat loserpool and im a Samsung fan to the core

1 Like

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by dereborn(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2019
I am an infinix note 5stylus user.I can tell u categorically dat infinix is a crap compare to XIAOMI....... From fone specs ro durability and solidity,infinix s just not tryin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Itzneowizy(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2019
All the xiaomi fans that commented on this thread,and those that will still come and comment are disgusting lowlifes!!!... angry angry...Samsung, Iphone, Huawei and other fans don't make dis kind of nonsense noise you're making..rubbish!!......respect peoples choice and let them be...just look at your derogatory comments..So someone who uses a tecno or infinix is what...Not Human??...Insane??...What??...Nonsense.!!....Xiaomi fans stay of my mentions and don't quote me

Quote me any Xiaomi user/fan and be miserable!!!

Spits!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by tonywizman: 9:24pm On May 02, 2019
Call us today to check your name on jamb matriculation list, regularise your admission on jamb (for those with faculty admission) creation of student profile for both new and old students,course registration,jamb admission letter,we are always at your service, call us on 08107080343
For further inquiries. For imsu students
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:32pm On May 02, 2019
MykinsMcCoy:
OPPO is boss... we're coming and we're here already...
join the fastest moving train...

Get yourself A piece which a a mixture of high end technology and
Exquisite Beauty

OPPO AmAka
This is another quality brand comin fully to Nigeria to drive out all these tecno and infinix craps.. bros abeg rush dem make dem hurry up come
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Agozie48: 9:34pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Infinix remain a nice phone to buy.

Wrong, their phone is outwardly strong and attractive but it's not strong
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
melodyogonna:
The phone is obviously substandard if you took this pictures with it.
It must be noted that big mega-pixels does not translate to better pictures.
Terribly substandard, a useless crap for that matter

1 Like

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
kalvoken:
Infinix phone is worse than crap.

Hot6x that I bought last November is having touch problem already. If I should switch off the phone now, the touch pad will never respond until its switched off again. So I will have to keep calling the phone till the battery drains off.
Very very useless infinix

1 Like

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
yungsmart:
op how much did they pay you to ���market them�
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Agozie48: 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
kalvoken:
Infinix phone is worse than crap.

Hot6x that I bought last November is having touch problem already. If I should switch off the phone now, the touch pad will never respond until its switched off again. So I will have to keep calling the phone till the battery drains off.

I am having a similar issue too, I bought my infinix hot note 6 last year February and suddenly this year the screen goes blind from time to time seriously Infinix is crap

1 Like

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:45pm On May 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Infinix, Tecno and Itel na the same person de import am.

grin

Op, tell me truth, you de work for Infinix for Banex abi?

Even this lion know you, wey make am come look you like this...
grin grin grin she's lucky the lion did not snach and destroy the phone from her hand
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by greggng: 9:46pm On May 02, 2019
That they all resemble cultist give me concern
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by jojothaiv(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2019
Infinix fanboys and ice cream are already here....
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:52pm On May 02, 2019
Itzneowizy:
All the xiaomi fans that commented on this thread,and those that will still come and comment are disgusting lowlifes!!!... angry angry...Samsung, Iphone, Huawei and other fans don't make dis kind of nonsense noise you're making..rubbish!!......respect peoples choice and let them be...just look at your derogatory comments..So someone who uses a tecno or infinix is what...Not Human??...Insane??...What??...Nonsense.!!....Xiaomi fans stay of my mentions and don't quote me

Spits!!! angry
See ehn if environmental don't pack the trash it will crowd the whole place and get everybody angry.. now this is exactly whats happening to infinix and tecno, they are rubbish craps that have littered the whole Nigeria, we need new brand like the quality ones arriving the country (oppo, xiaomi) even huawei and Samsung that have been around to help us clean up. Infact the problems we are having in Nigeria these days will end when tecno and infinix leave Nigeria... As in, we will experience economic development, peace and security, even you will have money to buy iPhone(s) and dash out

7 Likes

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 9:53pm On May 02, 2019
greggng:
That they all resemble cultist give me concern
Choi see finishing
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by richeso: 9:56pm On May 02, 2019
As far as i am concerned, Infinix is not selling phones but some smart Advertisement device but has phone calling option.

everything about the phone is advert advert advert, unwanted and annoying advert everywhere.

you clean your phone you get advert, you on your phone you get advert, you clean your ram you get advert, everything you do is advert advert
you have no permission to stop it. the Phone Master takes over your phone and your phone becomes just some bullshit advertisement device.

rubbish!.
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 10:00pm On May 02, 2019
richeso:
As far as i am concerned, Infinix is not selling phones but some smart Advertisement device but has phone calling option.

everything about the phone is advert advert advert, unwanted and annoying advert everywhere.

you clean your phone you get advert, you on your phone you get advert, you clean your ram you get advert, everything you do is advert advert
you have no permission to stop it. the Phone Master takes over your phone and your phone becomes just some bullshit advertisement device.

rubbish!.
You see ehn allowing infinix in Nigeria is one of the greatest mistakes on earth that man has ever made since God Almighty created heaven and earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On May 02, 2019
Itzneowizy:
All the xiaomi fans that commented on this thread,and those that will still come and comment are disgusting lowlifes!!!... angry angry...Samsung, Iphone, Huawei and other fans don't make dis kind of nonsense noise you're making..rubbish!!......respect peoples choice and let them be...just look at your derogatory comments..So someone who uses a Crapno or Shitfinix is what...Not Human??...Insane??...What??...Nonsense.!!....Xiaomi fans stay of my mentions and don't quote me

Spits!!! angry
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by WalkerMichael(m): 3:05am On May 03, 2019
ddjay:

You see ehn allowing infinix in Nigeria is one of the greatest mistakes on earth that man has ever made since God Almighty created heaven and earth

Bro I tell you. INFINIX PLAYED On THE GREEDY PART OF NIGERIANS. They KNOW we're very greedy.. It's also the same issue of MMM - they capitalized on Nigerians greed.
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Hoodbilonia: 5:20am On May 03, 2019
I am depressed
My xr and xs got cancelled in shipping
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Zzyy(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2019
See flexing... BTW I saw sumbody I know
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Teeboi56: 6:53am On May 03, 2019
rottable:
Una get time oooo or are you paid?
They ave been paid already
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Kalapizim(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2019
melodyogonna:
The phone is obviously substandard if you took this pictures with it.
It must be noted that big mega-pixels does not translate to better pictures.
stop commenting on what you know nothing about.
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by Kalapizim(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2019
Agozie48:

I am having a similar issue too, I bought my infinix hot note 6 last year February and suddenly this year the screen goes blind from time to time seriously Infinix is crap
hot note 6 haabaaaa bros shocked shocked
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 11:00am On May 03, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Bro I tell you. INFINIX PLAYED On THE GREEDY PART OF NIGERIANS. They KNOW we're very greedy.. It's also the same issue of MMM - they capitalized on Nigerians greed.
That true
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by ddjay: 11:00am On May 03, 2019
Kalapizim:
stop commenting on what you know nothing about.
He is saying the truth, its substandard
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by IamSoProlific: 11:17am On May 03, 2019
ddjay:

Madam, when xiaomi settle down, this s4 go stop to dey work.. just hurry up get urself a xiaomi before the rapture take u unaware, na help i dey for u so

What xiaomi phone would you recommend for me pls, speaking of durability, quality camera and obviously battery life.
Re: My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja by IamSoProlific: 11:20am On May 03, 2019
safas20:
Abuja folks got to meet, interact with other Infinix users and staffs in the S4 Xclub Hangout in Abuja city. It was all shades of fun for us in the Capital city with an earlier graffiti in the University of Abuja and a tour round the city experiencing the new S4 device.

It was fun with , games, Comedy, music and a trip to the zoo and Amusement park while we enjoyed the new Infinix S4 devices.

I must say the S4 is an impressive device with a super cool 32MP camera selfie picture, and did went smoothly without any lags on the 3GB variant which i experienced, i must say i was tempted to keep one for myself grin grin

I hope to get one soon after having a first hand experience, brand should do more to interact with her fans as it doesnt end after buying their phones.

Here are highlights for your viewing pleasure

What are the objectives/aims of the xclub, and how can one be part of you it in terms of membership??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest & Imo State Signs Partnership Deal With Infinix Mobile / FG Urges Citizens To Link NIN To SIM Without Delay / Android Dr. - NOW IN BENIN, EDO STATE. READ MY BIO FOR CONTACT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.