Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (901 Views)

Directions To Mod Ielts Test Center Ogudu Gra / The Ielts Writing Tasks - The Key To Succeeding / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 5:12pm On May 02, 2019
THE SECRET TO SUCCEEDING IN AN IELTS EXAM - BY A1gradeeducation (www.a1gradeeducation.com)

Many persons who wish to leave the country either for immigration or academic purposes are expected to have an IELTS score, hence the need to write the IELTS exam. But from my wealth of experience as a tutor, I have discovered that most candidates are held down from travelling because of their inability to pass the exam. For some, because of the negative information they have heard, they are even scared to sit for the exam.

However, there is good news. IELTS is not as difficult as you may think. As a seasoned tutor, with over 95% of my candidates succeeding in the test (scoring 7.5 and above), I have deemed it necessary to put together the secret to succeeding in the test on www.a1gradeeducation.com. You don't necessarily need to go to a physical centre or be taught by a physical tutor in order to succeed. All you just need to do is know and employ the tactics for each of the test (writing, reading, speaking and listening).

The website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, is so designed that each test contains simplified explanations that can help you ace the exam. Besides, it contains all you need to know about the IELTS exam and the grading system. So please visit a1gradeeducation.com.

Nevertheless, if you need a physical tutor, you can reach me on 07038536174 or a1gradeeducation@gmail.com.

Please watch out as I will also be adding on the website, www.a1gradeeducation.com, the secret of succeeding in the following exams:

SAT
TOEFL
GRE
GMAT

To learn about the speaking test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-speaking-test.html?m=1

To learn about the writing test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-writing-test.html?m=1

Please note that the IELTS writing test is divided into tasks 1 and 2. The task 1 format is different for both the academic and general categories ( you will either sit for the academic or general). Whereas the format for task 2 is the same for both categories.

To learn about the academic task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-academic.html?m=1

To learn about the general task 1 writing, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-1-general.html?m=1

To learn about the writing task 2, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/writing-task-2.html?m=1

To learn about the reading test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/03/the-ielts-reading-test.html?m=1

To learn about the listening test, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/04/the-ielts-listening-test.html?m=1

To learn about the IELTS test format and scoring system, please go to:
www.a1gradeeducation.com/2019/01/ielts-test-format-and-scoring-system.html?m=1

Please kindly share with your contacts.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 6:37pm On May 02, 2019
The secret to succeeding in an IELTS test is knowing the tips involved in answering each of the question type ( writing, speaking, listening and reading). www.a1gradeeducation.com contains tested practical tips (tips I have been applying over the years that are helping my candidates succeed) that can help you score over 7.5 in your test. Besides, you can drop whatever challenge you have on the site and it will be duly treated.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 8:28pm On May 02, 2019
'
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 5:26pm On May 03, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 8:05am On May 04, 2019
Experience has shown that amongst the four tests written in IELTS exam, writing is the one that gives most candidates headache. In fact many fail it. The reason is not far fetched.

Most people can speak well, but when it comes to writing it becomes a real problem. In fact I have met candidates who are working in top establishments and holding reputable positions but have horrible writing skills. This is not intended to run anyone down or scare you but to help your realize the enormity of the situation.

Furthermore, it's not just enough to know how to make good sentences or spell correctly (although these are necessary) but knowing how to organise your points before writing, writing a strong and appropriate introduction (your introduction could be inappropriate or weak), coining out your thesis statement and topic sentence, developing the body of your writeup and writing a good conclusion, are all necessary for you to have a high band score in your writing test.

To that end, A1gradeeducation has made things easy and simplified for you. Kindly visit www.a1gradeeducation.com and you will be glad you did.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 1:12pm On May 04, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 12:28am On May 05, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 5:53pm On May 05, 2019
For over 5 years, I have been preparing candidates for the IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, and GRE exams. And by the grace of the Almighty God my candidates have been doing so excellently well. So I said to myself: " Why don't you put together the tips you're using in order to help those who do not have the convenience or where withal to be taught by a tutor physically?" This occasioned the formation of A1gradeeducation.

However, for now www.a1gradeeducation.com only has helpful tips for IELTS preparation. In no distant time, I shall be introducing that for SAT, TOEFL and GRE. So visit www.a1gradeeducation.com if you wish to ace your IELTS exam. You never will regret it.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by abeloma: 11:55pm On May 05, 2019
Thanks for the tips to overcome IELTS. How do you arrange for private tutor. I need one for my wife.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 7:53am On May 06, 2019
abeloma:
Thanks for the tips to overcome IELTS. How do you arrange for private tutor. I need one for my wife.
Good day Sir. Please I sent you a PM.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 11:08am On May 06, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 12:17pm On May 07, 2019
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 8:52pm On May 07, 2019
www.a1gradeeducation.com contains tested and trusted tips that can help you have your desired IELTS score.
Re: The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test by A1gradeeducatio: 3:38pm On May 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply And Get Successfully For 2019 Union Bank Management Trainee Program / Free Digital Marketing Training For Churches, Mosques, Institutions Etc. / Help ,urgent Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.