Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest (109746 Views)

Lekki Slay Queen Bathing Outside: Nigerian Lady Blasted For Filming Video / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by ennon92(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2019
The useless mod too will put this in front page in no distant time. Nairaland mods are so predictable.
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Femi316: 10:53pm On May 02, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/beautiful-lady-dances-with-her-chest.html?m=1

This thing wen she dey swing.....I smell falling down like London bridge.......?
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Gabson001(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
Breast like peanut

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by blackslayer: 10:58pm On May 02, 2019
is it their bweast? please slay queens abi what is your name? do anoda fideo but this time please slay with your yansh with no paynt on. tenk you!

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by blackslayer: 10:59pm On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I know that lady.. Her pusssy stinks more than a dead body. She's always indoors. The last time she went out two dogs and 5 mosquitoes died of suffocation cos of the castatrophic stench that oozed from her punnna. She got arrested by the poor owners of the lost animals but was later released after so many pleas from her family members, friends and good Samaritans.

Pukes angry
oya come let me smell your own pu5sy! see you mouth like stink!
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by blackslayer: 11:01pm On May 02, 2019
SageMK:
The funny thing is, more than 90% of the people behind those insulting comments against her secretly enjoyed her bra—less dance. Just check their web history & you'll pass out from shock.

Hypocrisy will not kill Nigerians. sad

me i enjoyed oh....her tits are nice with the right amount of the pointy end like game of thrones!

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by iTearHerToto: 11:03pm On May 02, 2019
blackslayer:

oya come let me smell your own pu5sy! see you mouth like stink!
U go old for darkness angry
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by blackslayer: 11:05pm On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
U go old for darkness angry

i have tosh light with tripple A+ batteries and solar backup.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by BabylonCruise(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I know that lady.. Her pusssy stinks more than a dead body. She's always indoors. The last time she went out two dogs and 5 mosquitoes died of suffocation cos of the castatrophic stench that oozed from her punnna. She got arrested by the poor owners of the lost animals but was later released after so many pleas from her family members, friends and good Samaritans.

Pukes angry
Ur sense of humour got lost somewhere during Ur delivery.
Probably disposed with Ur placenta.

4 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by MarieSucre(f): 11:32pm On May 02, 2019
EVILFOREST:
MEN should always endeavor to treat LADIES the way they present themselves.

As for this type, treat her RAW like a THRASH and watch her cherish you

You should treat her like raw trash?? Because she danced without bra!! No be say she kill anybody. Guy go and sit down, you and your ilk are raw, undiluted sewage.

3 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by saint17: 11:47pm On May 02, 2019
it is soon going to fall down just like Airtel 250mb midnight plan
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 02, 2019
SageMK:
The funny thing is, more than 90% of the people behind those insulting comments against her secretly enjoyed her bra—less dance. Just check their web history & you'll pass out from shock.

Most of them will dm her privately, there's one girl I use to be friends on Facebook, she Sabi pose half nude picture, people go dey blast her, one day she just uploaded chat between she and a guy that insulted her, my guy dey compliment the babe for their chat.

3 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2019
What's wrong with dancing? No b her body?
I go marry her... Make all of una go chop stone grin grin
Awon Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by PrinceGeorgia: 12:27am On May 03, 2019
Dancing with chest how does that affect her getting married ? as long like as she is not half naked like cossy.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Innov8ve1: 12:56am On May 03, 2019
old content always makes its way to nairaland, tueh
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Chinonye02: 1:00am On May 03, 2019
Our boards are currently available
Lets take your Products to your target market.

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES on all the major BILLBOARDs in Lagos.

1 Share

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by agabaI23(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2019
And the same people would praise Rihanna for this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaI4-5849w

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by BABANGBALI: 3:05am On May 03, 2019
All these desperate ibo girls sef
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Kingkun69(m): 3:35am On May 03, 2019
SageMK:

very very true sha
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Moukandjo: 3:52am On May 03, 2019
I don't understand the problem of Nigerians. Any lady that isn't a virgin is not more decent than her.

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Nobody: 4:44am On May 03, 2019
I don't know what you guys are talking about. That girl has good sexy pair of breast.
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by Bet9ja2076: 5:33am On May 03, 2019
See below

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by dingbang(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2019
Nigerians though. Always quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by varyo: 5:53am On May 03, 2019
No sound man will marry you.She will marry her match.Thus how you smallbgals seduce men.You are fooling your self.
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2019
thankGod im a man...we respect our body very well
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by BrainSanitizer: 6:16am On May 03, 2019
SageMK:

God bless you. Whether we like it or not, that babe got some nice boobs. Unlike some slay mamas whose commodities are already fallen, those commodities are still standing at attention. The babe has advertised her market and I'm sure she's gonna get plenty of DMs.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by dammiedot(m): 6:28am On May 03, 2019
But what is wrong with minding our business?
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by deltateam: 6:31am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:
they'll caste her publicly but will still private chat her

Do you mind the hypocrites. Is this not the Entafield Cheryl breast dance ?
Re: Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest by BodySh0pByEvie(f): 6:59am On May 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.