Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida (59958 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2019
koffinene:
Thailand’s King Maha Vajiralongkorn has married his long-time bodyguard in a surprise move just days before his coronation.

The Royal Gazette published an announcement saying Suthida Vajiralongkorn na Ayudhya, a former flight attendant, had “legally married” the king in accordance with royal traditions.

“Therefore, he bestows (the title) on General Suthida Vajiralongkorn na Ayudhya from Queen Consort to Queen Suthida as of now,” the announcement said.

The ceremony was overseen by Vajiralongkorn wearing a white uniform in Bangkok’s Dusit Palace Wednesday, according to a broadcast of the announcement, which showed Queen Suthida in a traditional Thai silk dress.

More: http://forums.freepopulation.com/viewtopic.php?id=16

For the ill-cultureds ranting on top Yorubas culture, see the postures of everyone before the king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Nobody: 8:16am On May 03, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.
You carry your own money buy data dea scam people abi?why not sell your phone?

2 Likes

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by lailo: 8:18am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=SageMK post=78049531]She did a job well done. [/quote Eko lo wa oyinbo
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On May 03, 2019
Anoda regina daniels
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by deltateam: 8:18am On May 03, 2019
KingLennon:
Gather here if you thought the king married a man at first reading grin

Not for a second. Gayism is not common in asia not to talk of a king publicly doing.

Your brain must be full of poo.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by MiddleSpot: 8:19am On May 03, 2019
Let me handle your branding. I make the best graphic designs.

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by obailala(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:
Look at the comment above and tell me why Africa won't remain this way.
Imagine the comments they would have made if this had happened in Nigeria or Africa.
To them anything a white man does is ok but would have looked for a way to introduce bad energy if this had happened here.
They would have called the girl all sort of names if this happened here. Same people who insult ladies here also begs to marry old women from foreign lands.
Inferiority complexed personalities everywhere.

The white men may have claimed Africans got independence,from it the mental slavery never ended.
The king is 66 years old and the new wife is a 40 year old mature woman, not an 18 year old teen who just started menstruating. Therein lies your difference.

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by deltateam: 8:22am On May 03, 2019
Are you really that daft? Seun should select a capable mod to clampdown heavily on these mofos.

Bet9ja scammers oshi.

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by greatagain17(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2019
Same where ....especially with the word "bodyguard". I thought it was one of those gay marriages abroad
atilla:
Dunno why I thot he married a man. I had to read the article like three times to understand maybe I'm sleepy. Happy married life to them
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by popupmotion: 8:26am On May 03, 2019
from loyalty to royalty what a reward
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by legibow: 8:27am On May 03, 2019
she knows too many so let her stay in the family, wise man
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by greatagain17(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Anoda regina daniels

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:
she have been safe guarding his d!ck for her consumption since
just look at your Life

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by frowland(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2019
The bodyguard from Thailand abi na Beijing. Who have watched that movie?
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Anoda regina daniels
this one better pass Regina

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Thalinzrcng: 8:31am On May 03, 2019
Now, this is beautiful.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Blakjewelry(m): 8:32am On May 03, 2019
kingkakaone:
Look at the comment above and tell me why Africa won't remain this way.
Imagine the comments they would have made if this had happened in Nigeria or Africa.
To them anything a white man does is ok but would have looked for a way to introduce bad energy if this had happened here.
They would have called the girl all sort of names if this happened here. Same people who insult ladies here also begs to marry old women from foreign lands.
Inferiority complexed personalities everywhere.

The white men may have claimed Africans got independence,from it the mental slavery never ended.
its not about inferiority complex rather greed and lack of self worth. there are cases where two people work together and feelings were developed, that is totally understandable but some marriage are purely based on greed as in pure gold digging. it happens everywhere not only Nigeria and it will get same reaction to but here we do with hypocrisy like somebody who do exactly the same thing criticising someone else for the same action

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by bukatyne(f): 8:36am On May 03, 2019
atilla:
Dunno why I thot he married a man. I had to read the article like three times to understand maybe I'm sleepy. Happy married life to them

Because we assumed that the guard is male and the story did not even help matters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by bukatyne(f): 8:37am On May 03, 2019
The way they worship the king sha.

40yr old woman to 66yr old King is not so ridiculous.
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by horlus(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2019
She has earned his trust
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by flowx(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2019
Are they from Yoruba descendance? Good culture, see all of them on the floor (prostrated). Sign of respect!
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by MiddleSpot: 8:41am On May 03, 2019
flowx:
Are they from Yoruba descendance? Good culture, see all of them on the floor (prostrated). Sign of respect!

Indeed. Delusion. This prostrate is of utter respect and sincere submission not the ones here. Who will prostrate and yet frustrate your destiny at your back.

Hire me. For creative graphic designs at pocket friendly rates.

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by vioment: 8:45am On May 03, 2019
one king for a whole nation is not bad, especially with a very clear documented history. I still don't support it, but it is tolerable, and not a million kings with everyone of them having a huge gap in historical facts.

1 Like

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2019
Means he is been crushing on her cool

I respect his decision unlike that teenage pussy Hunter called Ned Nwoko
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by Yard4people: 8:47am On May 03, 2019
Be you at all times, Love can find you anywhere. Congratulations to the married
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by ACE1010: 8:49am On May 03, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... She must have saved his life from death and his dvck from conji in the past

For your mind abi

Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by bettercreature(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2019
ambivert27:
she must have been his saviour
Re: Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida by KingLennon(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
deltateam:

Not for a second. Gayism is not common in asia not to talk of a king publicly doing.

Your brain must be full of poo.
Kids everywhere in nairaland they can't make a point without insulting someone

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / How Far Can She Push You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.