Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth (50597 Views)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / Churchill Olakunle Gives Reasons Why Youths Are Not Carried Along In Politics / Churchill Olakunle Hits Top 5 Outstanding Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by unclesuruoffi: 6:15pm On May 02, 2019
Etinosa who threw shades as she sat on a red cloth for a promotional shoot, stated that she is Olakunle Churchill who Tonto Dikeh caught tying a red cloth while on an alleged 'yahoo' job.Recall that the actress who spoke in video she shared on her YouTube page said; 

“I’ll like to clear up all the lies, all the allegations, and everything once and for all. I feel terrible, I feel used. I am the bigest scam that Churchill Olakunle Oladunni has ever played in his life. Now, fraud, 419, Yahoo, You know, you go online, you dupe white women, you go online, you dupe people. that’s what my son’s father does. I’m not proud of it, I told you, I say this interview, it’s mainly not for Nigerians.I want my son to grow up, I’m not the kind of mother tht’s going to hide things from her son. No. My son will know everything and the whole truth. So, yes. My son’s father is a fraud. He does Yahoo. How I know, because I caught him in the middle of a red candle, with laptop in his lap and a red clothe tied around his waist.”

Etinosa who took the above claim as a 'punchline' in response to a fan's question as she sat on a red cloth, stated that she is not Mr Churchill. Here is a screenshot of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/im-not-churchill-etinosa-says-as-she-sits-on-red-cloth/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by overdrive(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
attacking Churchill upandan.i hope she will not claim drunk when shii hits the fan.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by SenorFax(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2019
I will rather stay single than marry a girl like Tonto

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by MrayNgozi(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2019
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by LearnITsmash(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2019
Here we go again cry she is hunting for free attention again

21 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by iTearHerToto: 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
IDK who the fvck is Etinosa.. angry

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by princechurchill(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2019
U mean that lady with rumpled tummy and flat breast

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by ikewaterwater: 7:28pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by oluwatosink: 8:17pm On May 02, 2019
Churchill don buy market.. Even this one dey attack am.. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:27pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin watch how his fellow yahoo boys will come to his rescue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by mrNEMZY(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2019
This lady sha wants to trend by all means.

Anty you stripped unclad and you still didn't trend that much.

You are just untrendable

Nonsense

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Damfostopper(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2019
congratulations to Churchill for winning the "most best snub" ever towards toto decay....

BTW... Wat's Etinosa.... is it a name of a condom or what?

19 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 02, 2019
Not that i ever wanted to reply to any of this Tonto BS.

But etinosa said "When im not churchill" .
She didn't say "I'm not churchill olakunle".

Report things as they are.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On May 02, 2019
She dey like Churchill, stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by meobizy(f): 10:03pm On May 02, 2019
This picture again?
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2019
Morōns

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by markidoo(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2019
Please what is the S.I unit of pain? Cos this Churchill muteness dey pain person.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by flokii: 10:05pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto Dike no try atal..

If not for any thing, she couldn't consider the son she had with him.
Guys have really suffered.. after investing so much, you get nothing in return but sadness and misery

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Thalinzrcng: 10:07pm On May 02, 2019
SenorFax:
I will rather stay single than marry a girl like Tonto

Me too, boss. ..I would really like to fvck her real gooood though. She has that very gangan body type, right?
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Pidginwhisper: 10:10pm On May 02, 2019
This one trying too hard to be noticed

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 02, 2019
She wan use Tonto drama shine. undecided
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by naijjaman(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by wristbangle: 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
Silence is the best answer for a fool. Even the Bible went further to say if a foolish man goes silent in the midst of trouble-makers, he will be assume a wise man

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by flokii: 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
Damfostopper:
congratulations to Churchill for winning the "most best snub" ever towards toto decay....

BTW... Wat's Etinosa.... is it a name of a condom or what?

Etinosa depicts the failure of some daycares called private universities in Nigeria.

A covenant university graduate o.. see what they go there to learn

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by HardEvidence: 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Lol!!! Na like this Etinosa wan take hustle her own!!!
Anyway, all hustle na hustle, every way is a way!!!

Meanwhile, if you are looking for a completely legit way to earn money online, kindly check the thread below. Proof of payment plus free eBook included.

Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/5129433/how-earn-money-online-passively
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by paddyofboss(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin watch how his fellow yahoo boys will come to his rescue
Tonto have sense na must u attack the man. the distance between u and sense is like from sokoto to Lagos..very far

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by AkataYeriYeri: 10:15pm On May 02, 2019
Olosho trying to stay relevant by force

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by HardEvidence: 10:18pm On May 02, 2019
mrNEMZY:
This lady sha wants to trend by all means.

Anty you stripped unclad and you still didn't trend that much.

You are just untrendable

Nonsense
markidoo:
Please what is the S.I unit of pain? Cos this Churchill muteness dey pain person.

Na wa ooo!!! See where men dey throw "brutal jabs" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by Bestboy11513(m): 10:22pm On May 02, 2019
Who the hell put this in Front Page?
How much did she pay you people(mods)?

What makes you think we care about what she thinks, says,
does?

How is she relevant? Please tell me why you think we should be constantly updated about someone so useless to the society?
Re: I'm Not Churchill Olakunle - Etinosa Says As She Sits On Red Cloth by johndwayy(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2019
oluwatosink:
Churchill don buy market..
Even this one dey attack am.. grin

Here we go again.!,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Kpokpogri & Janemena: Daddy Freeze Reacts Viral Audio, Says Divorce Is An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.