Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Galaxy A Series! - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Galaxy A Series! (182878 Views)

Which Is Better: S Or A Series Of Samsung? / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / The Galaxy F, Samsung Foldable Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by credon: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Mizik:
Prices reduced!
Galaxy A10 -38k
Galaxy A20 50k
Galaxy A30 -65k
Galaxy A50 -87k
Galaxy A70 117k

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it
Oga that m30s spec i just saw will be a good deal, i pray u get it when its out
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by toyin03(f): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
noblefarm:
Pls guys how do I change my pattern. I have been trying my pattart to unlock the phone but it keep telling me to try again in 30seconds and for like 10times now it keep telling me that
Return the phone to the owner!

2 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by KingKai: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
toyin03:

��cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by phrezzz: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Does the a30 have Bixby button... cant find the assistant
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by noblefarm: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
toyin03:

Lol, I've been expecting this from kind of you. U think every one here are like you that don't think anything else except stealing.
Pls if u are the owner come and take.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by jboixxx: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
noblefarm:

Lol, I've been expecting this from kind of you. U think every one here are like you that don't think anything else except stealing.
Pls if u are the owner come and take.
Hehehe.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by kenny1795(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
how can I record calls with a20
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Generalmac(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please, am I the only one that is not impressed with A20 camera quality especially the front camera.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
phrezzz:
Does the a30 have Bixby button... cant find the assistant
No bixbt button, just press and hold home screen and swipe to your left, bixby is the left of the home screen
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Generalmac:
Please, am I the only one that is not impressed with A20 camera quality especially the front camera.
Well may be your camera standard is high, i have seen the camera quality of the a20 and its okay

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by phrezzz: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
ddjay:

No bixbt button, just press and hold home screen and swipe to your left, bixby is the left of the home screen
when i do this, Google assistant pops up
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
phrezzz:
when i do this, Google assistant pops up
Are you using Samsung one ui launcher, if press and hold homescreen this shows, then swipe to your right

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nova15: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
mizik
which is the bast option between the following

samsung A20
Oppo A5s
Redmi 7
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Found it!

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by phrezzz: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
ddjay:

Are you using Samsung one ui launcher, if press and hold homescreen this shows, then swipe to your right
thank u... how do u command it to do stuffs for you
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by seankafor(m): 3:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Has anyone used this before?
How good is it on the phone..

Any side effects?

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by iheartellah(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2019
seankafor:
Has anyone used this before?
How good is it on the phone..

Any side effects?
lolz i don't trust this thing at all.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Mizik(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Nova15:
mizik
which is the bast option between the following

samsung A20
Oppo A5s
Redmi 7
You'll have to check specs and compare....
All 3 phones are good... although i wouldn't go for the oppo
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2019
phrezzz:
thank u... how do u command it to do stuffs for you
Just enable it, there is a blue slider button on top
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by Nova15: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2019
Mizik:

You'll have to check specs and compare....
All 3 phones are good... although i wouldn't go for the oppo

all those specs things confuse me. i like the samsung A20 but the cost of samsung screens fear me and the screen is not even a gorilla glass.

so i need a experienced opinion like yours.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by jerryidinoba: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2019
trust me you be doing yourself a lot of good using the OPPO A5s. The specs are nice. And coupled with the fact it has a gorilla glass screen.
Nova15:

all those specs things confuse me. i like the samsung A20 but the cost of samsung screens fear me and the screen is not even a gorilla glass.

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by phrezzz: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
ddjay:

Just enable it, there is a blue slider button on top
I have thanks but what I am saying is how do I talk to it to do stuffs just the way apple siri does stuffs for iPhone users
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by jboixxx: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nova15:

.Go for Redmi 7 and have a rest of mind! Parts are available and cheap compared to Sammy and performance and camera wise? It's okay , though I haven't handled A20 before.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by HeyCorleone(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mizik:
You'll have to check specs and compare.... All 3 phones are good... although i wouldn't go for the oppo
Please what can you say about the A20 camera? Is it as bad as people say?
Like can you compare it to the Redmi 7 or Nokia X5?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by OCTAVO: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2019
Buy MTN data on our website and get instant delivery, website is fully automated. Get 1gb as low as N465 > https://www.octavo.com.ng/product/mtn-data-plans/
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Was thinking of getting RN7 but was turned off by its weight and hybrid slot thing cos I have two important sims and still need my memory card inside... Can't afford to go about with two phones.

But I need to know these about my other option; Samsung A20;can I get a pouch & screen guard to protect the body and screen? Also, I heard the front camera is quite poor but does the front camera have a flash light?
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nova15:

A20 has gorilla glass 3
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Was thinking of getting RN7 but was turned off by its weight and hybrid slot thing cos I have two important sims and still need my memory card inside... Can't afford to go about with two phones.

But I need to know these about my other option; Samsung A20;can I get a pouch & screen guard to protect the body and screen? Also, I heard the front camera is quite poor but does the front camera have a flash light?

Yes you can get pouch for it, i currently have a pouch on mine. I didn't put screen protector on it because it has gorilla glass 3 and i trust the way i handle my phone (i think wink ). The camera is very ok, i dont know why people are saying its poor, maybe because of their taste or they expect too much from the A20, or i dont know what type of A20 they are using. But my own A20 cameras (front and back) are very ok. And yes it has screen flash.
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
agent9:

Yes you can get pouch for it, i currently have a pouch on mine. I didn't put screen protector on it because it has gorilla glass 3 and i trust the way i handle my phone (i think wink ). The camera is very ok, i dont know why people are saying its poor, maybe because of their taste or they expect too much from the A20, or i dont know what type of A20 they are using. But my own A20 cameras (front and back) are very ok. And yes it has screen flash.
Lol.. Thank you. I can't take that risk of not using a screen protector tho, I don't trust myself. As long as it's available, I will put it.

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by ddjay: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
agent9:

Thats faith, wink

1 Like

Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
ddjay:

Thats faith, wink

Lol cheesy
Re: The Galaxy A Series! by agent9(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Lol.. Thank you. I can't take that risk of not using a screen protector tho, I don't trust myself. As long as it's available, I will put it.

Yeah its available

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (95) (Reply)

How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.