₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,797 members, 4,944,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:18 AM

You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. (1035 Views)

No more in this business / No more in this business / No more in this business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 6:56pm On May 02
Hello,

Beautiful and good quality ladies tracksuits available for bulk wholesale buyers.

Buy a dozen package of any 12 mix selection for N24,000 (minimum order quantity).
All tracksuits are normal cut and comes in sizes 28-50 (small to xxxl).

To place your order kindly chat me on WhatsApp through the link below:
http://wassmee.us/w/?c=49d7

Please no time wasters and scammers would be attended to.

1 Like

Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by SilentVboy: 9:07pm On May 02
Your location?
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 9:33pm On May 02
SilentVboy:
Your location?

Lome, Togo.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by ujlatino(m): 12:45am On May 03
Hw can u get it down to naija
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 7:01am On May 03
ujlatino:
Hw can u get it down to naija

You can chat me on WhatsApp through the link in my post. There are buses that move from Togo to Nigeria.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 8:22am On May 03
Good wholesale deal for you. A dozen package of 12 mix tracksuits for N24,000.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by victorian(f): 4:22pm On May 03
Jayneek:
Hello,

Beautiful and good quality ladies tracksuits available for bulk wholesale buyers.

Buy a dozen package of any 12 mix selection for N24,000 (minimum order quantity).
All tracksuits are normal cut and comes in sizes 28-50 (small to xxxl).

To place your order kindly chat me on WhatsApp through the link below:
http://wassmee.us/w/?c=49d7

Please no time wasters and scammers would be attended to.

Please can you paste your whatsapp number here. The link is not coming up on my phone.
I love the tracksuits.
Let's chat on whatsapp.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 1:05am On May 05
New stock.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 1:07am On May 05
Order now.

Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 3:23pm On May 11
New stock

Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by endee1996(f): 8:30am On May 15
who has bought from this seller hope its not scam
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Starbozz(m): 10:53am On May 15
endee1996:
who has bought from this seller
hope its not scam

He is not a scam. He also helps to sort first grade fairly used stuffs from Togo. He has sent my goods twice now without any issues.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Whitelite: 8:58pm On May 15
This idea makes sense to me but then, dem don scam me many times for this forum. Now I de fear
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 12:49am On May 16
Starbozz:

He is not a scam. He also helps to sort first grade fairly used stuffs from Togo. He has sent my goods twice now without any issues.

Thank you bozz I see you.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 12:50am On May 16
Whitelite:
This idea makes sense to me but then, dem don scam me many times for this forum. Now I de fear

Sorry to hear that. I understand what it feels like to be scammed.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Charis15(f): 1:48pm On May 18
I am interested.
His account is just 5months.
The guy that previewed him, his
Own account is just two months.
Please let's be careful.
Pay on delivery am in.
Re: You Can Start This Business With Just N24,000. by Jayneek(m): 4:51pm On May 18
Charis15:
I am interested.
His account is just 5months.
The guy that previewed him, his
Own account is just two months.
Please let's be careful.
Pay on delivery am in.

Check my other post about the okrika business I mainly do. You are right in that regard but it doesn't mean because I am 5 months I am a scammer. Aside the people who wrote here I have other people who chat me on whatsapp and some who bought as well and said they are not registered here but only visit the site from time to time. From what I am doing I am not in anyway forcing anyone to do business with me. You can take a bus and come to Togo by yourself like many other Nigerians do. Or better still you can go to yaba market in Lagos and you will see bales or where to select bales.
My post is clearly an option to help those who need good okrika selection from here and not a post to sell okrika or look for people's money to steal. You should read my post clearly again and understand what I have posted.
https://www.nairaland.com/5180900/starting-profitable-okrika-business-serious

(1) (Reply)

The Top 10 Biggest Br3ast Implants In The World / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Covers Zen Magazine / SHAME! See The Madness This Lady Calls Fasion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.