Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. (813 Views)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Introvert: Am I Normal With This Attitude Of Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
According to a 2018 research carried out by WWR, couples when courting call their partners romantic names such as BABY, BOO, HONEY, SUGAR, MILO, SWEETY, SWEETHEART, DARLING etc.

Months after wedding the same couples start calling their partners by their names.

If the have children they call their partners names like, Mommy Ada, Mama Bola, Papa Uche, Daddy Jennifer etc.

We are making research to know the possible causes of this among couples.

Your contribution is welcomed.
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
- the foolish belief that now they are married they don't need to woo their partner any longer
- laziness
- arrogance
- lack of care/love
- desire to do anything to be married at any cost, and after marriage becomes themselves again

2 Likes

Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 9:45pm On May 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- the foolish belief that now they are married they don't need to woo their partner any longer
- laziness
- arrogance
- lack of care/love
- desire to do anything to be married at any cost, and after marriage becomes themselves again
Thanks for this..
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2019
shakara don end naw, just kidding.

dz only happens in da lives of those that are yet to comprehend love.

it's because they feel that they've achieved their aim of getting & settling down with da person and thus, they see no reason in putting efforts to make da relationship bloom
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 10:04pm On May 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:
shakara don end naw, just kidding.

dz only happens in da lives of those that are yet to comprehend love.

it's because they feel that they've achieved their aim of getting & settling down with da person and thus, they see no reason in putting efforts to make da relationship bloom

Lack of interest?
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Lack of interest?
I dey tell u.
that feeling of "da battle is over"
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by Oluromantic: 11:05pm On May 02, 2019
BABY, BOO, HONEY, SUGAR, MILO, SWEETY, SWEETHEART, DARLING etc.
BOURNVITA, OVALTINE, CORNFLAKES, GOLDENMORN, COCOPOPS, COWBELL, CHOCOMILO.
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 5:53am On May 03, 2019
anthonyuncle:

I dey tell u.
that feeling of "da battle is over"
Thanks
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by Richy4(m): 5:55am On May 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

BOURNVITA, OVALTINE, CORNFLAKES, GOLDENMORN, COCOPOPS, COWBELL, CHOCOMILO.

grin grin... seriously.. I don't know what to say to you smiley
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by chris31(m): 10:17am On May 03, 2019
That's why i do prefer my lover to call me by my nickname instead of petty name
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
chris31:
That's why i do prefer my lover to call me by my nickname instead of petty name
ok
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 10:42am On May 03, 2019
MariaLavina
Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by frozen70(f): 5:59pm On May 03, 2019
Love is sweet and when one is in a sweet relationship, you are happy, you end up picking lovely names for your partner

Now love affair is different from marriage, marriage comes with its obstacles

Both the rich and the poor experiences it

Some factors that were not really put into consideration could lead to quarrelling in marriage

Taking care of kids are one of the factors that people don't have the knowledge until they start having kids

You may be hungry and decided to eat biscuits and water till the next meal, but a child has no alternative than to eat his formula.
Assuming the formula is finished and there is no money to replace it, what do you expect from the child ❓

You might be pressed and because you are out of the toilet facilities, you can poo on a nylon bad a throw away
But your child doesn't have that option, he only does so in his diapers and if there are no diapers at home, how will you feel ❓

Your rent is due and your children school fees are due, what is your priority among the two and your source of income is slim

Above mentioned, how do you express love with your husband or wife ❓

Both of you are under tension and beefing for each other for not being able to meet up with family demands,

Under this situation, would you have the desire to call your partner a pet name ❓

Well the situation on ground determines when and how to address your partners

1 Like

Re: The Possible Causes Of This Attitude Among Couples. by GreatResearcher: 6:15pm On May 03, 2019
frozen70:
Love is sweet and when one is in a sweet relationship, you are happy, you end up picking lovely names for your partner

Now love affair is different from marriage, marriage comes with its obstacles

Both the rich and the poor experiences it

Some factors that were not really put into consideration could lead to quarrelling in marriage

Taking care of kids are one of the factors that people don't have the knowledge until they start having kids

You may be hungry and decided to eat biscuits and water till the next meal, but a child has no alternative than to eat his formula.
Assuming the formula is fineshed and there is no money to replace it, what do you expect from the child ❓

You might be pressed and because you are out of the toilet facilities, you can poo on a nylon bad a throw away
But your child doesn't have that option, he only dies so in his diapers and if there are no diapers at home, how will you feel ❓

Your rent is due and your children school fees are due, what is your priority among the two and your source if income is slim

Above mentioned, how do you express love with your husband or wife ❓

Both of you are under tension and beefing for each other for not being able to meet up with family demands,

Under this situation, would you have the desire to call your partner a pet name ❓

Well the situation on ground determines when and how to address your partners
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Is Never Worth It / Which Loan App Is Better / What Does This Rresult Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.