Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ (10907 Views)

NNPCL To Import Crude From Venezuela / About Edo Politics From An APC Insider In Edo State / Jelani Receives Investors From Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Ebullience(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2019
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has much to learn in the playing opposition politics.

Recall that the PDP switched from being the ruling party to becoming the opposition party when it lost to the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 election after leading the country for 16 years.

However, in a post on his Twitter handle, Fani-Kayode urged PDP leaders to understudy their counterparts in Venezuela and Sudan to learn how they play their roles.

The ex-minister wrote, “Go to Venezuela and Sudan and find out how real opposition leaders are meant to behave when faced with mass murder, genocide, ethnic cleansing, sit tight leaders, rigged elections, wholesale tyranny and barbarous and brutal injustice.

“The opposition in Nigeria has much to learn.”

"Reports that I said I am "proud of Buhari" and that I have "dumped PDP" and "joined APC" are false. Those that are peddling such vile mendacities and perfidious falsehood are insane. I commended Buhari for getting the young lady in Saudi Arabia out of prison but it stops there."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1123696943547518976

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by babdap: 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
First time in recent years that he said something reasonable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Sakamaje: 10:04pm On May 02, 2019
This man just talks anyhow. Why doesn't he himself take the lead? Or isn't he also a PDP member?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Chepos1(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2019
babdap:
First time in recent years that he said something reasonable.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by BabaIbo: 10:14pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmm, but wait dem tie your leg?
Take the lead na, aren't you a PDP member?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 02, 2019
BabaIbo:
Hmmm, but wait dem tie your leg?

Take the lead na, aren't you a PDP member?
"...the opposition in Nigeria has much to learn"
He made it obvious with his last statement above.
He is only a member when there is cash to distribute. Even his wife was a welfare member of the PDP committee during the election season.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Wisfem: 11:39pm On May 02, 2019
Nigeria politics is all about selfish gain no body cares about the masses is all my self families and friends that's evil mind, timid Africans with parochial knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by BabaIbo: 11:41pm On May 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

"...the opposition in Nigeria has much to learn"
He made it obvious with his last statement above.
He is only a member when there is cash to distribute. Even his wife was a welfare member of the PDP committee during the election season.

A typical Naija man, only there in good n jolly moment

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Cletus77(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2019
The opposition can't do much without the support of the masses.. everyone behaves the O.Y.O mentality in Nigeria and you can't expect anyone to act without motivation.

You fight corruption..some complain
You don't..they also complain..
U give them security.. they complain.
They see who doesn't care about their wellbeing..they also complain
U give them food..they complain
U don't...they also complain..
U vote..dey complain
U don't. They also complain

Unity is the only weapon of power by the masses and until everyone realises that.. NIGERIA IS NOT GONNA PROGRESS..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by YungMillionaire: 2:46am On May 03, 2019
Is he not part of the opposition? Is like a useless player criticizing his poor team.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by udemzyudex(m): 4:31am On May 03, 2019
Sakamaje:
This man just talks anyhow. Why doesn't he himself take the lead? Or isn't he also a PDP member?

Are you living in kafanchan or you just want to post huh?

If you're not new to Nigerian politics you will know that FFK have been opposing this government anti people policies since it took over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by johnmood: 4:38am On May 03, 2019
why Mr Fanikayode, what is it again

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:17am On May 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by aolawale025: 6:35am On May 03, 2019
Those places have an homogeneity Nigeria lacks

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by omenkaLives(m): 6:58am On May 03, 2019
Fani Kayode is a member of Kowa Party hence his frustration about the conduct of pdp members.

Useless semi-Pig.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Nebuchadnezar: 7:05am On May 03, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Fani Kayode is a member of Kowa Party hence his frustration about the conduct of pdp members.

Useless semi-Pig.
[/s]
shutup

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On May 03, 2019
Is FFK not in opposition?

Or is he in APC now?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Realist2: 7:23am On May 03, 2019
I smell decamping here. Oh ! even FF Kayode want to decamp from PDP, yesterday he said they arrests Chief Adebanjo, and today he is saying this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Nobody: 8:00am On May 03, 2019
FFK should understand you don't throw the baby away with the bath water...

The opposition winning more states and gunning for more, the presidential election strongly being debated in court goes to show, sensible Nigerians are aware and the numbers can only increase because the govt is not being effective. that is why they rather spend billions on dispelling negative media rather than actual work itself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Notasyouthink: 8:02am On May 03, 2019
omenkaLives:

Useless semi-Pig.
Some goons are irredeemable...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by CanineOfJackal: 8:21am On May 03, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
shutup
Send me a pm let me give you every info about him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by BuhariAdvocate: 8:30am On May 03, 2019
cheesy grin I smell something here .next time if Atiku not share dollar with him he might expose them. Anyway let me sit tight I will be here though.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by Lush100(m): 8:35am On May 03, 2019
Cletus77:
The opposition can't do much without the support of the masses.. everyone behaves the O.Y.O mentality in Nigeria and you can't expect anyone to act without motivation.

You fight corruption..some complain
You don't..they also complain..
U give them security.. they complain.
They see who doesn't care about their wellbeing..they also complain
U give them food..they complain
U don't...they also complain..
U vote..dey complain
U don't. They also complain

Unity is the only weapon of power by the masses and until everyone realises that.. NIGERIA IS NOT GONNA PROGRESS..

oh they want to involve the masses. when they are looting and collecting bogus pay, they do not remember the masses.
when its time to give out real money, they do not remember the masses.
you want people that have not eaten to go fight. like u said again its O.Y.O
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by hisexcellency34: 8:37am On May 03, 2019
Why cant Talkative FFK start the opposition or is he no longer a member of the PDP?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by EngrBouss(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by SmartMen: 8:39am On May 03, 2019
Wisfem:
Nigeria politics is all about selfish gain no body cares about the masses is all my self families and friends that's evil mind, timid Africans with parochial knowledge.

The guy is already back pedalling. I have been reading his comments and all I can say is what a Pity.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by StupidInyamiri: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
Does anyone know the number of virgins I need to sacrifice to get my wireless charger to work?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’ by IjebuWarrior: 8:40am On May 03, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 Budget: Timi Frank Urges Nigerians To Prepare For Worst Times / Nigerians Enthusiastic About 2023 Poll, Storm INEC Offices For PVC / Sergeant-at-arms Blocks Reporters From Covering Senate Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.