Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. (42075 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2019
Emmyk:
Delete her contact and add it again, such glitch happens on WHatsapp. This is if she hasnt blocked you from viewing her status updates...
Thanks. I will try this out. She didn't block me. We have both looked at her phone together.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2019
Kingluqman:
Bro, if you have any other line you use and you know she saved on her phone, just download another version of WhatsApp and use that number to open it. You will be able to view all her statuses.

She don mute you from viewing her status, that's if she do post things on status oo. Because I can't remember the last time I posted on my status.

Maybe she's hiding something from you, only God knows but just take it easy if you see something heartbreaking on her status oo.

They are ready to kill us with things like this if care is not taken
Not at all, the status am talking about it when she uploads a post/picture on her status for the next 24hours. I don't see it on my phone. But i see other peoples status. It's not a big deal. I have deleted her number and saved again. So i will ask her to upload something and let's see if it will work. If it doesn't i will rest. smiley
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2019
bamirotola:

Hml bro!! But no think am oo..after God fear women!! But its important you trust your wife tho
Thanks.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2019
lilbest4:
she's an idíot. Everything is a man's fault
You're crossing the line. You're obviously a small immature folk I am sure you're not married. Don't quote me again since you lack courteous speech mannerisms. You get silly mind to insult someone's wife.

Stupid and ingredients. Na too social media has made folks who'd ordinarily not speak speak and turn into sociopaths.

ev4real:
I have checked, she didn't. She sees mine on her phone anytime i do a post.

You see what you're doing to your wife? You've brought your young family/marriage issues online only to allow her be insulted by one damned fly infested mouth garage tout having diarrhea of the mouth. This right here is you washing your dirty linen out in public instead of asking her face to face to help you see reasons.

SMH.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:17am On May 03, 2019
also
delete your number from her phone,switch off her phone....add your number back.....
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Kingluqman(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

Not at all, the status am talking about it when she uploads a post/picture on her status for the next 24hours. I don't see it on my phone. But i see other peoples status. It's not a big deal. I have deleted her number and saved again. So i will ask her to upload something and let's see if it will work. If it doesn't i will rest. smiley
I get what you are saying bro, still saying the same thing. You don't need to challenge her to upload something for you to see.

It is very simple, if you have a second line, save the number on her phone, then download a different version of WhatsApp on your phone. We have, GBwhatsapp, FMwhatsapp, even Business WhatsApp you can use. Download any of it and use that your second number to for the WhatsApp. If that same number is saved on her phone, you will get to see her status updates. And if you see it, that means she already mute your major line from viewing her status. And if you see Nada.. just do your woman jeje and Trust her more.

Dont dare to push her to the wall by asking her to upload a status for you to see oo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 8:41am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

You're crossing the line.

SMH.
Calm down and don't be stupid I wasn't talking about the op's wife I was talking about the girl who said the op is most probably reaping the reward for some misdeeds
The girl who quoted you
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2019
lilbest4:
Calm down and don't be stupid I wasn't talking about the op's wife I was talking about the girl who said the op is most probably reaping the reward for some misdeeds
The girl who quoted you

You seem to love using insultive words and phrases. The person you claimed to be a girl or female is actually a male.

Go and work on yourself first impression and second impression you've given to me since chatting with you is insultive personality.

Whatever rocks your boat.
Cheers!
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

You seem to love using insultive words and phrases. The person you claimed to be a girl or female is actually a male.

Go and work on yourself first impression and second impression you've given to me since chatting with you is insultive personality.

Whatever rocks your boat.
Cheers!
read your post where you first mentioned and tell yourself who loves insultive words
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Gulher: 9:44am On May 03, 2019
Men will always be men, they cheat, even in their grave
Obainoneandonly:
yes bro,u think we should. its a guy like us. girls will always be girls,they cheat,even in their grave

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by bujebudanu1(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2019
Forget all this re add and re save.
She don block you be that or for a particular post and she refused unblocking you.

Get her phone, under status privacy
Go unblock urself.

Simple.

Me too block all my family members and siblings.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 10:13am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
I've experienced this before. I had to delete and reinstall whatsapp before I could see my contacts' status again
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
grin ma no talk sha... Na you deflower her??!

This kind of questions na wa o.
Is this necessary?
And what's the relevance of these questions to her/his whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by omoadeleye(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I have checked, she didn't. She sees mine on her phone anytime i do a post.

She always block you after checking the solution... But why do you want to be seeing her status?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by chloride6: 10:35am On May 03, 2019
she didnt save your phone numer
datz all

2 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by sulasa07(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
grin ma no talk sha... Na you deflower her??!
Abegii!What is this one saying now?

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ibietela2(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2019
Kingkun69:
this has saved lives even the silence notifications my mom added my number into her church group and every 5 minutes old women dey give prayer point left right just had to block 1 week

I will tell for you
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by dan2976: 10:36am On May 03, 2019
stop being too sneaky snooping around, you might freak her out... what i really dont get is why on earth did you marry her if you didnt trust her in the first place? secondly, does she have access to your phone? i mean password and all?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by zoedew: 10:36am On May 03, 2019
Of what meaningful interest is that to you?

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by flington4550(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin
My brother she had disabled her “READ RECEIPT”
If you know you know
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 03, 2019
All I can say is "receive sense"!!!
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2019
Get a new number, use it to open Instagram account, DM her. Take it to WhatsApp and that's all. Or if you can lay hands on her phone, save the new number there with something like Zino or so. She won't notice it. You can download GBwhatsapp on your phone so you can run the two different WhatsApp accounts on one phone

Since you said you've tried everything and nothing works, she has blocked you.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I don't have issue with it. You know that feeling when you're seeing other people's status on your phone yet your Wife's own is not appearing.
Do not let silly things as this put mistrust in your budding marriage. Many here are sadists and without any concrete relationship of their own and they will spit their venom on yours. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by olril17(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2019
stupid people always exposing their family problems on nairaland..nonsense. oponu eyan

2 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by xianah(f): 10:37am On May 03, 2019
Delete her contact and add it again,tell to do the same..
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by sulasa07(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin
Bro,youself no trust ur wife,why you say its too early?So, you are actually expecting her to cheat maybe after a year or so.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2019
Where are the table shakers association of Nigeria? Come and see wife wey won play away match

TSAN Lagos chapter, your attention is needed

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by eyinjuege: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
Perhaps she's made her status private. What do you need it for though?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
TheAsterisk:
Get a new number, use it to open Instagram account, post pictures of one cute guy and DM her. Take it to WhatsApp and that's all. Or if you can lay hands on her phone, save the new number there with something like Zino or so. She won't notice it. You can download GBwhatsapp on your phone so you can run the two different WhatsApp accounts on one phone
To what end?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.