Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. (42110 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ibietela2(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.

One explanation is the view settings, try it or update the WhatsApp for both of you

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by romenna: 10:39am On May 03, 2019
worriedguy:
maybe she blocked you from viewing her status
he needs to confirm first if he ticked unread receipts in watsapp settings, dont be so fast to scatter his home bro.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by BruncleZuma: 10:39am On May 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by tydi(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin

This is definitely gonna be a long post.i foresee page 10 20 even 30self. dey yarn rubbish no go find another wife marry. abi you think say you get wife.. such audacity from her..
lemme advise you.. block her form your heart bro.. move on.. chase money bro. !!
fear God
fear woman
then FEAR WOMAN AGAIn. bye
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2019
sulasa07:

Bro,youself no trust ur wife,why you say its too early?So, you are actually expecting her to cheat maybe after a year or so.
lol, not at all. I appreciate you all.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Psoul(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.

What do u want to do with her profile msgs. Like u don't have anything to do with ur time. When u should be thinking of hw to make much much money and let ur wife be the one running after u and alway be proud to post ur pics as her profile pic and also write something like this "Ahh...my Boo for life. U are the best husband" and u are their sitting at home watching Zee World and bn interested to see ur wife's profile msg.

Guy get up and go and make money and u will even forget that there is something they call profile msg. She will even be the one to be asking u why u don't comment on her post about u.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2019
t
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Cheryph200(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
Maybe you havent send her any message and she never text you too. If so you won't be able to view her status

Or

Download another unofficial whatsapp.. Use unknown number to set it up, send a hi to her immediately you send her message u will be able to view her status from there..
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by thebiggestgists(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I will try this. Because i have been viewing her status before now. We just noticed it few days back.
That is exactly what u should do. It happens most time

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Cheryph200(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2019
Next topic please
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do not let silly things as this put mistrust in your budding marriage. Many here are sadists and without any concrete relationship of their own and they will spit their venom on yours. Be wise.
Thanks so much. I appreciate.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Evercurious(f): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
cvibe2:

Guy code.

Use another phone to check without her knowledge.

Or go under the settings section for that particular status post. You will see all the people that have been excluded from seeing that post. Your name will be among. That is why you can't view.

Who told you Nija women recognize early when it comes to pretending, hiding and blocking.

All these checks and balances in 'marriage'?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ehardetola(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2019
Won ti get tiehhh
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by tydi(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:
All of i see is lack of trust
trash CAN STFU! trust is earned!! more reason you might die lonely.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Evercurious(f): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Do not let silly things as this put mistrust in your budding marriage. Many here are sadists and without any concrete relationship of their own and they will spit their venom on yours. Be wise.

Thanks for this
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by etcme(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2019
She is your legitimate wife. Walk up to her and let her know your findings about that. Her reaction will give you what you want.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Should we tell him?

Hypertension is cheap sad
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by freemanbubble: 10:44am On May 03, 2019
See as we just dey yarn anyhow for simple problem

Check if your phone number is in her contact list!
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by MaeBlocks(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2019
Married men bringing their marriage matter to Nairaland every now and then. I dey shame on una behalf cry cry cry cry
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by bukatyne(f): 10:45am On May 03, 2019
TheAsterisk:
Get a new number, use it to open Instagram account, post pictures of one cute guy and DM her. Take it to WhatsApp and that's all. Or if you can lay hands on her phone, save the new number there with something like Zino or so. She won't notice it. You can download GBwhatsapp on your phone so you can run the two different WhatsApp accounts on one phone

You have sense wella!

He should start testing his wife and ruin his marriage abi?

Tiri gbosa for you.

@OP: If your wife has not given you any reason to distrust her, don't look for what is not lost.

Ditto a wife.

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Hoodbilonia: 10:49am On May 03, 2019
Gratest of all shocks
Iz to get blocked by your wife
See better lightning shock
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by creepsyme(f): 10:52am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.
Apart from viewing her whatsapp status can both of you chat successfully? If not she has blocked you no two ways about it.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On May 03, 2019
your problem
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kunmiiii: 10:54am On May 03, 2019
TheAsterisk:
Get a new number, use it to open Instagram account, post pictures of one cute guy and DM her. Take it to WhatsApp and that's all. Or if you can lay hands on her phone, save the new number there with something like Zino or so. She won't notice it. You can download GBwhatsapp on your phone so you can run the two different WhatsApp accounts on one phone

Diabolical home wreckers!!

Drink piss!! angry

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by PHILipu1(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.
Maybe you stored her WhatsApp number on your phone twice.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by goshen26: 10:55am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.

She mute your contact, with this you can't view her status...

1. She might have done it mistakenly
2. She does not want you have heart attack
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by daddio(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2019
bamirotola:
Omo, your wife don block you bro!! She don use back knife chop ur yam!

Hmm!!!

O TI N FI OBE EYIN JE NI ISU!!!

OMO YORUBA ATATA

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by semyman: 11:01am On May 03, 2019
Aye
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 03, 2019
You can't see her status because the phone is under her lover's pillow; try again later.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by CanineOfJackal: 11:03am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

Don't mind home breakers telling you evil tales. It's a glitch. Delete her contact and re-add again.
Hope you're not trying to spy on her?
Enjoy your marriage, happy married life!
is it wrong to spy on your wife?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 / Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.