Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. (42052 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Ibkay32(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

Don't mind home breakers telling you evil tales. It's a glitch. Delete her contact and re-add again.
Hope you're not trying to spy on her?
Enjoy your marriage, happy married life!

He's the one that want to break his home, why would he carry his home affairs come here first, I can't blame him tho, all this indomie generation getting marry without sense
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
you are still a boy.
And you a grand old papa had to ask that stupid question?

Weyrey
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Oyindidi(f): 11:49am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I don't have issue with it. You know that feeling when you're seeing other people's status on your phone yet your Wife's own is not appearing.
As you no get work na to view status upandan be your work. No be everybody dey like update.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Berankis: 11:51am On May 03, 2019
bamirotola:
Omo, your wife don block you bro!! She don use back knife chop ur yam!
Hehehe! This one is funny!!
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Stillthebest: 11:52am On May 03, 2019
And why is it a big deal to ask her and both of you sort it out if you are a family? Except for if there's an issue going on. It is just want you can tell her if you think it is important to you. I don't even use What'sapp or any social sites to know what's going on with my wife's status and updates. The most important thing is to pay attention at home to things you believe will affect you and take action promptly and at the right time. Don't kill yourself over what's not. Try and trust your woman in a way you can but be smart and pay attention to details.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by tundezubair: 11:52am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
Tell her !!!
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Bbbwings: 11:54am On May 03, 2019
Kingkun69:
this has saved lives even the silence notifications my mom added my number into her church group and every 5 minutes old women dey give prayer point left right just had to block 1 week
grin cheesy
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 03, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
grin ma no talk sha... Na you deflower her??!
make you nor talk, and you don talk already. Kolo grin grin
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Adewunmibaba(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2019
Oyindidi:
Grow up and be a man. I don't update my status same thing with my husband. You are suspecting an innocent woman cos of your childishness.
As pikin school fee neva enter am.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by lilianofentse(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Yes boss smiley
keep opening your secrets to the world. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Shhhh01(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
Nosey bastard. Just like my guy. SMH. She is so cheating on you.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Oyindidi(f): 11:59am On May 03, 2019
Adewunmibaba:

As pikin school fee neva enter am.
I tire for the boy(man)
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by MrCEO69(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I have checked, she didn't. She sees mine on her phone anytime i do a post.
It means she doesn't post status.. But u for ask her directly what is there sef.. Whatsapp is a do me u do u stuff. If u stop the mark as ready option u to can see others, or if u remove last seen u too wnt see last seen of others. So in this case she sees ur status it means she hasn't blocked u, and she doesn't post status.. Except she does. Ask her if she does.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by AntiWailer: 12:04pm On May 03, 2019
can you see her status picture ?

if you can't it is not her fault.

Her contact list might be misbehaving.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by scalamy: 12:41pm On May 03, 2019
The only way you can’t view her contact is when you don’t ve her number in your contact. Kindly ensure her number is saved in your contact..
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nnebetty: 12:41pm On May 03, 2019
Use another phone and add the number there,
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2019
Thanks All, i appreciate.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by doris4u(f): 12:48pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin
And ur already insecure, SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by larrybee2017(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2019
Don't you have access to her phone? Biko collect her phone and correct whatever error dey on her whatspp and stop disturbing our peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Fisiryorh(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2019
Kingkun69:
this has saved lives even the silence notifications my mom added my number into her church group and every 5 minutes old women dey give prayer point left right just had to block 1 week

Savage...lol
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by daunit: 12:51pm On May 03, 2019
EXPOSED! How to End a Part Time Salary From Small Exports Business.
Click here for more details => www.advalwealth..com
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Baroba(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2019
It's not your business..
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by airprinz(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2019
People will be coming to Nland and share irrelevant topics/stories as if they don't know the kinds of people that are here (home breakers, wrong advisers).
This one has come here to ruin his young marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Femeto: 1:01pm On May 03, 2019
She done block you from viewing her status so just be careful.
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by jamace(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2019
So early? Wahala dey o. grin grin
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2019
op why are you disturbing yourself! there absolutely nothing wrong if your wife doesn't grant you the permission to view her WhatsApp status! abeg eee person nor go get privacy again?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by lomprico(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.

Are u scared of your wife?
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by stchinedu: 1:15pm On May 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Should we tell him?
cheesy

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2019
Gulher:
Men will always be men, they cheat, even in their grave
but women cheat more than men. even while dating,they date multiple partners. saying they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2019
Gulher:
Men will always be men, they cheat, even in their grave
women cheat more than men. an average lady has around four permanent boyfriends and like 6 SARE WAGBA. they will say dat they don't want to put all their eggs in one basket
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by romenna: 1:25pm On May 03, 2019
worriedguy:
am not trying to scatter any home. It could be a mistake, I once experienced it with a friend
alright sir. cheers
Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Hillary01(f): 1:31pm On May 03, 2019
Kingkun69:
0pppp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nokia Set To Release Nokia C9. checkout the proposed specs / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.